mcboss007 is offline New Member

My workout on Test E and anavar

Hello all,

I am one week in to 10 week TEST E 300 and Anavar cycle (weeks 5-10). Using Arimdex and have great PCT lined up. Also going to use clenbuteral twice throughout cycle.

My stats:

Want to add that I have been training since 14 but taking lifting seriously since 19.

At 3200-3500 calories a day
    5'8
    Weight 170
    Bench: 285
    Clean: 245
    Push press: 235
    Squat: 375
    Deadlift: 505

Workout 4 day split (shoulders aren't trained due to current rehab):

Dynamic warm up and warm down each day

Chest: Flat Bench 5x5, incline press 10x4, incline flies 12x4 push up/dips to failure x3

Back: Hang clean 3x5, deadlift 3x5, 45 deg row 12x4, pull down wide 12x4, pull ups to failure x3

Legs: Squat 5x5, lunges 8x4, hack squat close 12x4, leg extension 90 deg 12x4 ALTERNATIVE Squat 5x5, Snatch grip rdl 8x4, sissy squat to hack squat 12x4, ham curl 12x4

Arms: Close grip 12x4 , preacher 12x3 superset hammer curl to arm extension, rope extension 2 ways to rope curl 12x4

Cardio 30 min-45 min on off days

Any advice on my routine? I am thinking of adding more volume each day to maximize gains
    Last edited by mcboss007; 04-03-2012 at 11:03 PM.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Before anything else, I want you to know that I disagree with your current cycle.

It takes about 4-5 weeks for Test E to build up in your system and raise your blood levels to the point where you start experiencing gains in strength and muscle, whereas Anavar starts acting immediately due to its very short biological life. This is exactly why starting the intake of Anavar for the first five weeks of your cycle would be a better procedure to follow, as opposed to saving it for the last 5 weeks.

In addition, Test E is a long estered AAS, which requires more than 10 weeks for anyone to attain desired results, as in the case of all long estered AAS. Many forum members have complained in past as they do today that the first 5 weeks of their Test E only cycles are felt ''wasted''. No surprises there.

As for your training routine, Lunge exercise should consist of more reps per set and I am confused about your triceps routine, but it does not look right for some reason.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    At 23 you are to young to be cycling you risk doing damage to your endo system.You should do a pct and wait until you are 25.

Thread Information