FireFighter9 is offline New Member

What am I doing wrong?????? is it just bad genetics?

20 years old, 6'0, 190 pounds who have been training for 5 years, and have made gains..but at times I feel like i should be doing something differently or im doing them wrong ........
    Bench: 300
    squat: 410
    Power clean: 280

I eat 4 meals a day with "snacks"
    dont keep calorie count or anything because ive never had any need too.. always been able to eat anything i want, and it still not be enough to put on some weight, and btw im not talking about only eating junk food.My snacks are usually MetRx bar and banana.. meals usually meat and greens with some potatos for meals.

as far as sups go, I take a
    multi vitamen
    prework out
    bcaas and amino acids
    and a isolate protein.
    too much?

training wise..lets just say i got a job at a gym cause i was there all the time and everyone grew to know me..
    I know people say less is more, but for me its almost a mental thing.. like i have to be in there cause i cant get enough.

my Chest, Shoulders, Bies, Quads seem to be able to grow the fastest.. but my Calves and back just seem to stay flat no matter how much i put in..

does anyone else always finding themselves just wanting to be bigger, no matter how much you have grown.. even when people tell you that your big, you still feel small and just want more..

Gutetime30 is offline New Member
    Well your 20 years old and you are pretty strong already! As far as less is more.... not always true... it depends on your genetics if you can the high intensity for long periods. How long do you train for? split? If your struggling in certain areas, my best advice would be to concentrate the most energy into that part of your body when training. Idk maybe I am wrong and all, but you gotta figure out what works for you! Your supplements are fine!

Awesome_Archy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FireFighter9 View Post
    20 years old, 6'0, 190 pounds who have been training for 5 years, and have made gains..but at times I feel like i should be doing something differently or im doing them wrong ........
    Bench: 300
    squat: 410
    Power clean: 280

I eat 4 meals a day with "snacks"
    dont keep calorie count or anything because ive never had any need too.. always been able to eat anything i want, and it still not be enough to put on some weight, and btw im not talking about only eating junk food.My snacks are usually MetRx bar and banana.. meals usually meat and greens with some potatos for meals.

as far as sups go, I take a
    multi vitamen
    prework out
    bcaas and amino acids
    and a isolate protein.
    too much?

training wise..lets just say i got a job at a gym cause i was there all the time and everyone grew to know me..
    I know people say less is more, but for me its almost a mental thing.. like i have to be in there cause i cant get enough.

my Chest, Shoulders, Bies, Quads seem to be able to grow the fastest.. but my Calves and back just seem to stay flat no matter how much i put in..

does anyone else always finding themselves just wanting to be bigger, no matter how much you have grown.. even when people tell you that your big, you still feel small and just want more..
    Try taking a week off or changing up the routine a bit.

Thread Information