NiceGuyResearcher is offline Associate Member

Shoulder Training to Both Avoid/Heal Shoulder Injuries info. from another bodybuilder

Hello, members & i guess, guests?,

The title of my thread here is: Shoulder Training to Both Avoid/Heal Shoulder Injuries info. from another bodybuilder?

Can you please chime in or help me on this?
    (this is such an important subject, I was tempted to put it on the anabolic steroids forum so as to get more views / answers, but didn't

This is 1 of the most injured areas in bodybuilding, in fact, warming up is essential even on days you don't work out the shoulder..... some people won't even do any overhead presses, as the shoulders are ancillarily incidentally built with like an incline bench press, bench press, basically other exercises

This weighted ball...or as my question in this thread asks, using a 2.5 lb or 5 lb dumbell, can be an effective warm up tool to avoid shoulder injuries

Any thoughts on this?

I stumbled on this in a Facebook feed and this bodybuilder, @Azar147 on tik tok

I know about the controversey over Vshred (that Vincent guy who looks like the fitness model) who seems like a nice person, but being puppetted by a major group of businessman, this dude Azar doesn't seem affiliated like that, as far as i can tell

I'm not too famiilar with tik tok, nor if he's getting a monetary kickback, if so, that might not matter

But the system costs, kind of too much money (Relatively Expensive), and to buy from a FB link? I'm Not too sure about that one.

It directs to a website, but

Basically, you take a weighted ball, probably about 2.5 pounds or maybe 5 pounds, as u graduate in ability, as the shoulder gets better

The system touts itself as 40 days, 1 month 10 days (a good amount of time for any moderate shoulder discomfort or soreness to heal); notice how I use moderate, which emcompasses a degree lower than that-- mild (the next degree up would be "severe"

Ok, 40 days, 5 minutes a day, doing clockwise and counterclockwise from 4 positions: in front, to the side, at a 45 deg angle & finally bent over and down as if wiping a low-height table, wax on wax off karate kid style

The 45 deg angle, isn't shown in this vid, i'm guessing it's like a slash mark position like so.... / on the affected shoulder, if it's the other shoulder it's a back slash, you follow?

Question, please?

Can this be done with a 2.5 dumbell plate which is about 4.5 inches in circumference and then as you get stronger a 5 pound plate which is about 5.5 in. in circumference?

Basically, you avoid paying almost 240 bucks for this after taxes and maybe 20 bucks in shipping, and you avoid the Tether sling thingy, and you just extend you arm straight, grasp a dumbell and rotate the dumbell plate from various angles

Thanks in advance.... You will be rewarded many times over for your help by both God & if you don't believe in God, some other higher power, or if agnostic, etc., then by karma

Ok so here's the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9aTWnpMaRU

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuyResearcher View Post
    Hello, members & i guess, guests?,

The title of my thread here is: Shoulder Training to Both Avoid/Heal Shoulder Injuries info. from another bodybuilder?

Can you please chime in or help me on this?
    (this is such an important subject, I was tempted to put it on the anabolic steroids forum so as to get more views / answers, but didn't

This is 1 of the most injured areas in bodybuilding, in fact, warming up is essential even on days you don't work out the shoulder..... some people won't even do any overhead presses, as the shoulders are ancillarily incidentally built with like an incline bench press, bench press, basically other exercises

This weighted ball...or as my question in this thread asks, using a 2.5 lb or 5 lb dumbell, can be an effective warm up tool to avoid shoulder injuries

Any thoughts on this?

I stumbled on this in a Facebook feed and this bodybuilder, @Azar147 on tik tok

I know about the controversey over Vshred (that Vincent guy who looks like the fitness model) who seems like a nice person, but being puppetted by a major group of businessman, this dude Azar doesn't seem affiliated like that, as far as i can tell

I'm not too famiilar with tik tok, nor if he's getting a monetary kickback, if so, that might not matter

But the system costs, kind of too much money (Relatively Expensive), and to buy from a FB link? I'm Not too sure about that one.

It directs to a website, but

Basically, you take a weighted ball, probably about 2.5 pounds or maybe 5 pounds, as u graduate in ability, as the shoulder gets better

The system touts itself as 40 days, 1 month 10 days (a good amount of time for any moderate shoulder discomfort or soreness to heal); notice how I use moderate, which emcompasses a degree lower than that-- mild (the next degree up would be "severe"

Ok, 40 days, 5 minutes a day, doing clockwise and counterclockwise from 4 positions: in front, to the side, at a 45 deg angle & finally bent over and down as if wiping a low-height table, wax on wax off karate kid style

The 45 deg angle, isn't shown in this vid, i'm guessing it's like a slash mark position like so.... / on the affected shoulder, if it's the other shoulder it's a back slash, you follow?

Question, please?

Can this be done with a 2.5 dumbell plate which is about 4.5 inches in circumference and then as you get stronger a 5 pound plate which is about 5.5 in. in circumference?

Basically, you avoid paying almost 240 bucks for this after taxes and maybe 20 bucks in shipping, and you avoid the Tether sling thingy, and you just extend you arm straight, grasp a dumbell and rotate the dumbell plate from various angles

Thanks in advance.... You will be rewarded many times over for your help by both God & if you don't believe in God, some other higher power, or if agnostic, etc., then by karma

Ok so here's the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9aTWnpMaRU
    Before you pay or buy anything, look at Joe Therapy and others on YouTube.

https://youtu.be/F4I6i6L5nR8?si=D5Ekw_LvhoMgqKij

Good luck.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

The name of the company on fb is called "shoulder reliever"

The fb comments seemed encouraging

I do know, that putting your arms at your hip At a Right Angle, and extending them outward and inward

is 1 of the oldest, probably best methods for rotator cuff / shoulder injuries / shoulder warm ups....

thanks, again

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Before you pay or buy anything, look at Joe Therapy and others on YouTube.

https://youtu.be/F4I6i6L5nR8?si=D5Ekw_LvhoMgqKij

Good luck.
    Thanks so much, AG

Thread Information