Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 53
  1. #1
    RON's Avatar
    RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    5,461

    Who wants to party in So Cali.

    I know my boy Butch is down cause we have been talkin about this for some time but who else. Either that or how bout a Rosarito run for memorial day. just a bunch of juiced up fool causing trouble down south. Who's down with me???
    One or the other I still may have plans for memorial day but we can still get a group together some weekend.

  2. #2
    whiteyk's Avatar
    whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    compton
    Posts
    3,568
    im down.....is there a weight requirement

  3. #3
    RON's Avatar
    RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    5,461
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteyk
    im down.....is there a weight requirement

    Naw bro I'm shrinkin ed so I don't care how big we are well still be some bad ass mofo's. I'd like to see someone try to step up to all us lol

  4. #4
    whiteyk's Avatar
    whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    compton
    Posts
    3,568
    sh.it you know im down.

  5. #5
    RON's Avatar
    RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    5,461
    Cool bring your boy too there 4 of us already (Butch your already in lol)

  6. #6
    whiteyk's Avatar
    whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    compton
    Posts
    3,568
    for sure, pale will be on it

  7. #7
    Rhino58's Avatar
    Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,454
    I am down, mexico is always trouble. But I love it.

  8. #8
    whiteyk's Avatar
    whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    compton
    Posts
    3,568
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino58
    I am down, mexico is always trouble. But I love it.
    dude your avatar is dope

  9. #9
    RON's Avatar
    RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    5,461
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino58
    I am down, mexico is always trouble. But I love it.

    Oh man I don't know if my bro Butch and I can party with a laker hater LOL.


    Naw its cool bro I'll let ya know what jumpin. I just hope for your sake you don't hate USC too or Butch could get Violent

  10. #10
    Rhino58's Avatar
    Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,454
    Quote Originally Posted by RON
    Oh man I don't know if my bro Butch and I can party with a laker hater LOL.


    Naw its cool bro I'll let ya know what jumpin. I just hope for your sake you don't hate USC too or Butch could get Violent
    Well ****, I played for UCLA. SC is # 4 on my list of teams that should die!!!

  11. #11
    RON's Avatar
    RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    5,461
    Oh no this could be interesting lol.

  12. #12
    whiteyk's Avatar
    whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    compton
    Posts
    3,568
    Usc!! Usc!! Usc!!

  13. #13
    Rhino58's Avatar
    Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,454
    Quote Originally Posted by RON
    Oh no this could be interesting lol.
    Nah, I dont have beef with the kids that went to the University of Second Choice. WE all can't get into UCLA.

  14. #14
    RON's Avatar
    RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    5,461
    Come on guys lets put asside out difrences for one night.....Or as was said on our streets "can't we all just get along"

  15. #15
    Rhino58's Avatar
    Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,454
    Quote Originally Posted by RON
    Come on guys lets put asside out difrences for one night.....Or as was said on our streets "can't we all just get along"
    I am always down for a party, its all good.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Northern Califas
    Posts
    633
    Sheeeit I might have to smartly waltz my a$$ down there too not too far from me.

  17. #17
    inheritmylife's Avatar
    inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    a state of denial
    Posts
    2,983
    So. Cal, sooo nice. My favorite part of the country, hands down. Wish I could bro, but I need more notice. I'll be up and over here making trouble in central OH at the Memorial Tournament. Kegs and golf, what else could I want? Anyways, have fun and I wish I could add to the antics.

    BTW, UCLA has so many bikini wearing freaks it makes you wanna slap your momma.

  18. #18
    RON's Avatar
    RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    5,461
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    So. Cal, sooo nice. My favorite part of the country, hands down. Wish I could bro, but I need more notice. I'll be up and over here making trouble in central OH at the Memorial Tournament. Kegs and golf, what else could I want? Anyways, have fun and I wish I could add to the antics.

    BTW, UCLA has so many bikini wearing freaks it makes you wanna slap your momma.

    Its all good bro but you have plenty of notice for vegas in Oct so I don't want any excuses

    Rick I'll let you all know when for sure could be next weekend but it may not

  19. #19
    inheritmylife's Avatar
    inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    a state of denial
    Posts
    2,983
    Quote Originally Posted by RON
    Its all good bro but you have plenty of notice for vegas in Oct so I don't want any excuses

    Vegas in October? Me likey, I'll wear my party hat. Post dates bro, I'll set up shop starting............now.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,216
    I don't play well with Laker fans

  21. #21
    hercules88's Avatar
    hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    IN THE JUNGLE
    Posts
    1,323
    count me in, just give me some notice and ill drive back from vegas.

  22. #22
    palequail's Avatar
    palequail is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    The OC aka Tits and Ass!!
    Posts
    1,713
    Well well well...Looks like party time....I"m totally down. I know Butch too and we should definity party it up....Why not meet in LA?? If you wanna do Mexico that is fine, but i'm not showing you guys any secrets..LOL so don't get any ideas.

  23. #23
    Rhino58's Avatar
    Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,454
    Quote Originally Posted by palequail
    Well well well...Looks like party time....I"m totally down. I know Butch too and we should definity party it up....Why not meet in LA?? If you wanna do Mexico that is fine, but i'm not showing you guys any secrets..LOL so don't get any ideas.
    LOL, **** i was hopeing to get so tips.

  24. #24
    RON's Avatar
    RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    5,461
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino58
    LOL, **** i was hopeing to get so tips.

    I don't bring gear back across the border anymore It's gotten too risky.

    Looks like my memorial day plans got postponed so whats everyone doing this weekend I'm gonna give butch a call since he hasn't shown his ugly mug in here yet. I know he'd be pissed if he missed out.

  25. #25
    whiteyk's Avatar
    whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    compton
    Posts
    3,568
    im just cruising.....pale is going to vegas though

  26. #26
    RON's Avatar
    RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    5,461
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteyk
    im just cruising.....pale is going to vegas though
    Guess he can come next time. I look for any excuse to party LOL.

  27. #27
    Rhino58's Avatar
    Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,454
    Quote Originally Posted by RON
    Guess he can come next time. I look for any excuse to party LOL.
    Hopefully we do this before I get into my next cycle. No drinking with the dbol .

  28. #28
    whiteyk's Avatar
    whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    compton
    Posts
    3,568
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino58
    Hopefully we do this before I get into my next cycle. No drinking with the dbol.
    i was hoping after.....im still too small

  29. #29
    Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    The land of stars
    Posts
    2,167
    RON, i got your VM yesterday....I am IN! However, there may be a chance i am heading out of town this weekend....we'll see. I guess keep us posted bro.

    Also, I cannot hang out with Laker haters and most importantly I WILL NOT hang out with gutty Bruin fans/players/students....we will have noting in common...well, the only thing we may have in common is that USC is National Champs and they have been consistantly kicking the sh*t out of UCLA....LMAO.

    JUst kidding Rhino....look forward to seeing everyone!

  30. #30
    Rhino58's Avatar
    Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,454
    Quote Originally Posted by Butch
    Also, I cannot hang out with Laker haters and most importantly I WILL NOT hang out with gutty Bruin fans/players/students....we will have noting in common...well, the only thing we may have in common is that USC is National Champs and they have been consistantly kicking the sh*t out of UCLA....LMAO.

    JUst kidding Rhino....look forward to seeing everyone!
    I will give you that, Sc has been killing UCLA. But I am not on any of those teams. Coach Carrol is the best thing to hit usc since OJ. I realy like the guy, too bad he plays for the University of spolied children.

  31. #31
    Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    The land of stars
    Posts
    2,167
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino58
    I will give you that, Sc has been killing UCLA. But I am not on any of those teams. Coach Carrol is the best thing to hit usc since OJ. I realy like the guy, too bad he plays for the University of spolied children.
    LMAO....yeah we get the spoiled part a lot....but it's all in good fun. Carroll is awesome...it's neat how he took a ****ty team and turned them into National Champs...thanks for the props.

    When did you play for UCLA?

  32. #32
    Rhino58's Avatar
    Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,454
    98', 99', 00'

    Went to two bowl games,

  33. #33
    x_muscle is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    64
    i live in southern cali................ITS FREAKING BORING

  34. #34
    whiteyk's Avatar
    whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    compton
    Posts
    3,568
    Quote Originally Posted by x_muscle
    i live in southern cali................ITS FREAKING BORING

    you are joking right?

  35. #35
    Rhino58's Avatar
    Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,454
    Quote Originally Posted by x_muscle
    i live in southern cali................ITS FREAKING BORING
    You must live in San Bernadino,

  36. #36
    Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    The land of stars
    Posts
    2,167
    San Berdoo or Tujunga....explore LA bro....it is a freakin kick ass town!

  37. #37
    x_muscle is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    64
    i live in Orange County aka OC, and no its nothing like the Tv show "The OC". this area is full of retired rich old people.

  38. #38
    kmannnnnnn is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    toronto canada
    Posts
    151
    What Does Pink Floyd And Pettyhave In Common?

  39. #39
    kmannnnnnn is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    toronto canada
    Posts
    151
    THEY BOTH HIT the wall LMAO..................................KILL ALL NIGGERS

  40. #40
    whiteyk's Avatar
    whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    compton
    Posts
    3,568
    Quote Originally Posted by x_muscle
    i live in Orange County aka OC, and no its nothing like the Tv show "The OC". this area is full of retired rich old people.

    i think you forgot to mention its also the fake tit capital of the world..........i live in the "OC" and i think its so dope, there are bazillions of little hotties everywhere

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •