Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    thegorilla is offline Associate Member

I'll say it again

Reproduction only.

TheInfamousApe

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Bro don't take it so hard you don't realize it but she is doing you a favor. I'm not proud of it but I'm pushing 40 and been married four times. First one got pregnant on the pill (my arse) man trap. The meanest bitch I've ever met. Lasted four years. Second one was an 18 year old stripper from a well known club in the midwest. Totally freakin bonkers. lived together two years and pressured to get maried so I did.
    (that marraige lasted six months) Lot's of interesting Penthouse forum type stories though.

Third was beautiful and I rerally loved her until she all of the sudden started slugging down a twelve pack of beer a day and telling me she could channel and she was psychic. (that one last six months) This one really messed me up it is six years later and I still love her, it hurts. By the way six months or less are no counters, meaning it never happened (as far as I am concerned)

Fourth is beautiful, kind of goofy, religious, knows I use AAS, is a great mom............
    But she is totally psycho too. She suffers from severe PMS, obsessive compulsive disorder, Depresion and anxiety attacks, and steals money from our bank account to go on binge spending. Causing major havoc.

In other words Bro you just saved yourself from hooking up with a lunatic, be happy bask in the glow of not dealing with psychotic estrogenic walking disaster zone let someone else pay the price for her "confusion" . You in the mean time train hard and keep your eyes peeled there's plenty more where she came from.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Update....Well to my surprise and shock she called me this morning. We actually had a pretty good talk, but she had an appointment so shes calling me back tonight.

I really, really love this girl, like im feeling i cant live without her. And iv never felt like this with anyone...Kinda scary! What would u guys do if u were in my shoes?

OG

Crap! There went my sermon. If you think you love her give it a try. But when she hands your balls back to you in a leather pouch after she is done with you, we will all be here for you Bro.

So go get that ass whippin' overwith.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Update....Well to my surprise and shock she called me this morning. We actually had a pretty good talk, but she had an appointment so shes calling me back tonight.

I really, really love this girl, like im feeling i cant live without her. And iv never felt like this with anyone...Kinda scary! What would u guys do if u were in my shoes?

OG
    Don't jump back into it............ let things work themselves out and see where it goes......... Loveing someone can suck sometimes......... Hope it all works out for you OG

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Crap! There went my sermon. If you think you love her give it a try. But when she hands your balls back to you in a leather pouch after she is done with you, we will all be here for you Bro.

So go get that ass whippin' overwith.
    Vic i took what u said to heart...I really did. I was kinda in ur shoes with my x wife...What a nutcase she was....

But, yes i really do love this girl....Im 35, an old fart like u... so iv been around and know its not just a high school crush. I guess the real question is if she feels the same or could one day?

Our talk was good, but im not getting my hopes up just yet. We'll see what happens later when she calls back.....errrrrrrrr Why cant anything just be easy....

OG

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    OG, you just gotta cut your losses and move on buds. If you keep contacting her it will just get worse. I know it's hard but try to immerse yourself in work and something you enjoy to pass the time.

Thxs Mud!!

Chicama, she actually called me. She said shes been feeling really bad about our emails and couldnt sleep and even had nightmares about it.....I know this about her, when something is really bothering her she has nightmares and cant sleep. So i know shes not BS'in me.....Im hopefull, but im not getting my hopes up. If that makes sense?

OG

OG,

Keep it going and take it slow. You be in charge. You be the one who is only available at certain times etc.. I know it's like game playing but you need the upper hand on this one. Good luck Bro!

OG,

Keep it going and take it slow. You be in charge. You be the one who is only available at certain times etc.. I know it's like game playing but you need the upper hand on this one. Good luck Bro!

thxs Vic! I kow i need to play the game, im just so dayum louzy at it. Iv always been an upfront kinda guy.

OG

It's sucks being like that / me too. Stay focused or you're gonna lose it dude you sound just like me. Hard as a rock about everything except the heart, that's where you need your armor for now, make sure it stays put.

It's sucks being like that / me too. Stay focused or you're gonna lose it dude you sound just like me. Hard as a rock about everything except the heart, that's where you need your armor for now, make sure it stays put.

Yes it does sound like we are one in the same. Theres not much that gets to me except when it deals with the heart. I tend to wear my heart on my sleeve. Which can be good i guess, but not so good in matters of love.....I fall hard and fast...errrrrrr I will take ur advice and hope for the best. Thxs again!!

OG

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    That makes sense OG but I gotta stick with the avoid her advice. Check out this website (orig posted by rambo I believe): http://www.intellectualwhores.com/
    You don't wanna be the shoulder she cries on unless you are the owner of the dick she is currently sucking. Crude, but so very true. Just cut her off and tell her you have to go when she calls.

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Thxs Mud!!

Chicama, she actually called me. She said shes been feeling really bad about our emails and couldnt sleep and even had nightmares about it.....I know this about her, when something is really bothering her she has nightmares and cant sleep. So i know shes not BS'in me.....Im hopefull, but im not getting my hopes up. If that makes sense?

OG

Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    That makes sense OG but I gotta stick with the avoid her advice. Check out this website (orig posted by rambo I believe): http://www.intellectualwhores.com/
    You don't wanna be the shoulder she cries on unless you are the owner of the dick she is currently sucking. Crude, but so very true. Just cut her off and tell her you have to go when she calls.

siiigh....u were/are right bro. I shouldnt have spoken to her. Im hurtin now more then ever.....

og

Act of God is offline Member
    ex's suck, plain and simple. If you have a troublesome ex, the only way it can EVER work is if she comes back to you.

When you don't really talk to a girl for a long time (besides small talk) and all of a sudden come at her with how you "feel", bad news. All that says to her is "hey, I know you moved on but I'm still hung up on you x months later!"

This is also bad because she knows that she has you. No matter what she does, who she ****s/dates she will think that she can always use you to fall back on. She might come around again, but she will be gone just as fast when the next flavor of the week talks to her in the bar.

The only way for an immature bitch to change is to get hurt, bad. She's gotta go get her heart broken and realize what she had in YOU. If, then, she comes back and seems geniune...maybe you wanna give it a shot. Just don't let her dictate everything (until you are married )

AOG

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    women are EVIL!!!!!

Well, she called back, and i wish i didnt talk to her now. I cant talk about it right now, but it wasnt good. Im such a biitch....

og

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    women are EVIL!!!!!
    Word.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information