Thread: Scary results

medic23 is offline Associate Member

Scary results

Just got back from an extensive physical at the doctors office and he found almost everything wrong with me. There was a small amount of blood in my urine, he said it might be from dehydration. Even worse my 12-lead showed left axis deviation which he said can be a sign o f cardiac myopathy. Luckily he signed me off for my job but now I'm bugged out. I know steroids can't cause cardiac myopathy but they can worsen it. I haven't juiced in 1 and 1/2 years and was really looking forward to starting my next cycle this month. Does anyone know if the blood could have anything to do with my chnage in diet or an ECA stack I started last week? I'm hoping the 12-lead was just due to poor lead placement. Those machines are sensitive. I'm buggin out.

butterface is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by medic23
    Just got back from an extensive physical at the doctors office and he found almost everything wrong with me. There was a small amount of blood in my urine, he said it might be from dehydration. Even worse my 12-lead showed left axis deviation which he said can be a sign o f cardiac myopathy. Luckily he signed me off for my job but now I'm bugged out. I know steroids can't cause cardiac myopathy but they can worsen it. I haven't juiced in 1 and 1/2 years and was really looking forward to starting my next cycle this month. Does anyone know if the blood could have anything to do with my chnage in diet or an ECA stack I started last week? I'm hoping the 12-lead was just due to poor lead placement. Those machines are sensitive. I'm buggin out.
    **** bro youre scaring me I'm about to do my second cycle. I think the board could be more helpful if you could tell us your previous cycles. How many youve done as well as what you took. Your age would play a factor also please tell us your age. I'd love to know as well since I'm about to do another cycle. Hope everything turns out well for you.

I'm 23 i'v e done 3 light cycles in the past. I'm 5'6" 177 (dropped 5 lbs last 2 weeks)
    but none of that should be really important , like I said steroids wont cause cardiac myopathy but I think they can worsen it, thats one thing I need to know.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    AAS have been shown in some studies to have serious consequences associated with their use under certain circumstances. Traditionally, general side effects of AAS for sports enhancement have been thought to include:

* Physiological dependence
    * Psychological changes
    * Blood lipid profile changes
    * Elevated blood pressure
    * Cardiac myopathy
    * Liver disease/cancer
    * Increased body hair
    * Increased libido
    * Increased acne (2, 5, 9).

http://www.css.edu/users/tboone2/ase...derations.html

DoctaBig is offline Member
    did he give you anymore information on your degree of deviation, like how many degrees. Many people naturally have of axis hearts its very possible that you have always been off axis. have you ever had this test done before.

also...have you taken clen before??

Quote Originally Posted by DoctaBig
    did he give you anymore information on your degree of deviation, like how many degrees. Many people naturally have of axis hearts its very possible that you have always been off axis. have you ever had this test done before.

also...have you taken clen before??
    I dont know the exact number degree but it wasnt high scince the corner of the 12 lead (which I know is not to be trusted) read that it was probly a normal variant. I can read basic 12 leads for emergrncy purposes only like ischemia and such so I was a little lost on this one. Ive never taken clen before or ECA prior to the last week for that matter. The only reason I wonder if this is new deviation is that I am almost sure I've had a 12 lead before and was never told anything like this.

butterface is offline Banned
    whats clen got to do with it?

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    I would get another 12 lead done. No doubt, it could be a misplaced lead. As far as other vitals are all in order.

Thread Information