Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 138
  1. #1
    Mart651's Avatar
    Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    chatt
    Posts
    3,142

    I had a terrible time because I was white

    I only want to tell the facts here. I am not being prejudice at all. Only the facts.

    As most know I went to Dave and Busters in Atlanta for my birthday Friday. I love their food and the games. Rented a hotel right beside the place so I would not have to drive. It was me my wife and another couple. Both women are blonde and pretty.

    Here is my problem. We decided to drive over and walk back if needed. As we turned the corner we noticed that there were not any white people. I said who cares lets go in. Everything will be fine. I was wrong. As soon as we pulled up to the vbalet perking a group of black males who were beside us decided it would be a good idea to hoop and holler at our wives. I said **** them lets just go in. We went to the restaraunt and it had a 1 hour wait. My friend said lets go see if they have seats in the game room. As we were walking I had a pretty good size black male shpoulder me about as hard as I have been shouldered. I said excuse me and he just looked at me like I was stupid.

    We finaly set down and I had to order 2 shots and a good drink to settle my nerves. I said lets just eat and see how things go. Then I hgad to piss. My mistake. A group of guys were all gathered around the bathroom and refused to give way for me. I had to literally shove one of them to get threw. I heard one from the side say dumb ass white boy. I still kept my cool. Went back to the table and said we have to go. We had allready ordered the food and decided to at least eat. as soon as we finished we all got up and headed to the door. It was like running threw a maze. All the guys standing on the sides saying **** about my boys wifes ass. Needless to say I will never go back.

    You can see where my problem is. We then went to Makoos in buckhead and partied there. Something was a little strange. There were about 10 single black men and 4 or 5 couples there. Because of my experience at Dand Bs I decided to watch and see if anyone ****ed with them. Would you know it. No one did.

    I guess my question is what is the difference? Why was I not welcome?

    I worked for 4 months in a black club in Chattanooga and this would never been excepted. Has the times changed so much? Has the music about hating whitey finaly started to take effect?

    Sorry if this sounds prejudice but it is exactly what happened. If I was in a white bar I would have knocked a couple of guys teeth put. I just fealt that I was in a no win sittuation and decided to let all of the things that happened slide.

    Lesson learned. No more Thinking everything will be Ok in that kind of sittuation.

  2. #2
    sigrabbit's Avatar
    sigrabbit is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    842
    Don't you love how reverse racism is acceptable?

  3. #3
    Mart651's Avatar
    Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    chatt
    Posts
    3,142
    Quote Originally Posted by sigrabbit
    Don't you love how reverse racism is acceptable?

    Whats so ****ed up is I love D and Bs. One of my favorite places to go. I haven't been in a year because my wife was expecting and we had to wait until the baby was old enough to be away from us. Now I can't go back anymore. WTF.

  4. #4
    RJM03's Avatar
    RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Boston MA
    Posts
    1,150
    Sorry you had such a bad time Mart, you were so psyched up for it.

  5. #5
    Diesel's Avatar
    Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Mental Institution
    Posts
    2,293
    Sorry to hear about your experience bro.

    However, this is not necessarily a black/white thing. It is an a$$hole thing!

    Black, White, Yellow, or Blue. An a$$hole is an a$$hole.

    D

  6. #6
    cpt steele's Avatar
    cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    2,890
    To bad about your birthday party bro. Yeah that isnt remotely cool you handled it right. It is amazing that reverse racism is accepted. Its funny though I have never repressed anyone nor have ever owned or imported slaves or even supported such acts. I dont descriminate against anyone if your an Azz your an Azz, but with my job I travel all over and I notice the cards are stacked against me. I dont understand why this is I mind my own biz but I can count on about every 3rd trip I will have words with someone of a different race. It usually is due to someone being mouthy or trying to bully the "white boy" in the suit. Its to bad it has to be that way

  7. #7
    RJM03's Avatar
    RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Boston MA
    Posts
    1,150
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    To bad about your birthday party bro. Yeah that isnt remotely cool you handled it right. It is amazing that reverse racism is accepted. Its funny though I have never repressed anyone nor have ever owned or imported slaves or even supported such acts. I dont descriminate against anyone if your an Azz your an Azz, but with my job I travel all over and I notice the cards are stacked against me. I dont understand why this is I mind my own biz but I can count on about every 3rd trip I will have words with someone of a different race. It usually is due to someone being mouthy or trying to bully the "white boy" in the suit. Its to bad it has to be that way

    I hear its a major problem in Maine............

  8. #8
    Mart651's Avatar
    Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    chatt
    Posts
    3,142
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    Sorry to hear about your experience bro.

    However, this is not necessarily a black/white thing. It is an a$$hole thing!

    Black, White, Yellow, or Blue. An a$$hole is an a$$hole.

    D

    I hate to say it but it was a black thing. If I was black it would not have happened. I know what you are saying about there is assholes in every crowd but the crowd was the asshole in this case. Very few people being cool to me. Even one of the waitresses who was black said it would only get worse as it got later.

  9. #9
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Ignorance runs rampid, yes it does.

    Yet that kind of thing is "okay" to society.

    B.S.


    ~SC~

  10. #10
    Mart651's Avatar
    Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    chatt
    Posts
    3,142
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Ignorance runs rampid, yes it does.

    Yet that kind of thing is "okay" to society.

    B.S.


    ~SC~

    If I seen a white person acting like that to a black couple in a bar that I hung out in. It would have been on. I did not except it as a bouncer and I do not except it now. I guess they could see I was a little nervous and took full advantage of it. Oh well I guess.

  11. #11
    NoobJuice's Avatar
    NoobJuice is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    KCMO
    Posts
    682
    You handled it better than I would have.
    Kudos 2 you.

  12. #12
    Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    The land of stars
    Posts
    2,167
    Mart that is f*cked up bro....especially in Atlanta....usually the blacks are pretty cool and keep tot themselves...it is really cool how you kept your composure. It really bothers me too that reverse racisim is excepted amongst society....man have times changed. How funny is it that they can say "stupid azz white boy" yet if i was to say "stupid azz balck boy" you would be labled a racist....hmm, gets one thinking...however, we are paying for something our ancestors or those who were here before us did...they brought them over here for slavery and now that we are far from that...we are paying for something we never would have believed in...I don't know...it sucks when your favorite hangout or place to go is ruined by ignorant people.....

    Being that D and B's are so popular Mart it will only be a matter of time befopre a better one is opened closer to you...until then...no more games and beers!

  13. #13
    TPAK's Avatar
    TPAK is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    land of the lost
    Posts
    451
    D amn bro. I am really sorry to hear that. I know that you were really looking forward to that trip. The waitress actualy told you it was going to get worse. Holy **** bro. She that is why my wife says I could never live in a city. Because I would end up dead. I am just to out spoken. I feel for ya bro. That is just some stupid ars ****.

  14. #14
    Jack87's Avatar
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    6,148
    Wow.. Must be a Atlanta thing or some shiat...

    Gotta love the dirty south... I go to D&B in other

    cities up north where there are alot of brothas all

    the time and never had any problem at all...

    I have some people down south and will say the

    south is alot different then it is up north, No offense

    to anyone from the south, but I do notice down south

    that this kind of shiat goes on alot more then up north...

    I have traveled alot and get around to all kinds of places

    so I know all kinds of places all over the country... Down

    south the racial lines are still much stronger then up north...

    I've been in some nasty ass areas of some cities and never

    had a problem and i was the only white boy there sometimes...

    Sorry to hear about this bro, i hate hearing this crap...

  15. #15
    cpt steele's Avatar
    cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    2,890
    Quote Originally Posted by RJM03
    I hear its a major problem in Maine............

    I travel to every major city in the country through out the year. No it doesnt happen in Me. Everyone minds there own biz

  16. #16
    Mart651's Avatar
    Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    chatt
    Posts
    3,142
    Guys I appreciate everyones best wishes. The truth of the matter is that I am from the south and was raised with a slight racist twist. Because of this I am overly sensetive to racism. I will go out of my way to make sure no one around me says anything offensive to any race. I have always befriended any black people that came around my groups for this reason. Yeah maybe I have a little racism down inside me but I would never do anything to offend someone because of their race. I also will never except this from my children and will teach them different. If this is a sign of the times in that area I feel sorry for everyone involved.

  17. #17
    inheritmylife's Avatar
    inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    a state of denial
    Posts
    2,983
    I've been through that more times than I can count. I just won't spend my money in places like that anymore. That place will be going out of buisness soon anyways, I assure you.

  18. #18
    Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    The land of stars
    Posts
    2,167
    Quote Originally Posted by Martha
    Guys I appreciate everyones best wishes. The truth of the matter is that I am from the south and was raised with a slight racist twist. Because of this I am overly sensetive to racism. I will go out of my way to make sure no one around me says anything offensive to any race. I have always befriended any black people that came around my groups for this reason. Yeah maybe I have a little racism down inside me but I would never do anything to offend someone because of their race. I also will never except this from my children and will teach them different. If this is a sign of the times in that area I feel sorry for everyone involved.
    Beleive it or not...more and more peolpe are less racist than say they were in the 20's and 30's...you don't see it as much as you did in the days when the KKK would roam the streets....I like it like this...I love meeting people of different cultures and learing about that culture...that is why America is so great...it is a melting pot where you don't have to go across the world to learn about one culture...you just find that person and ask them...they could be your neighbor....

    Mart....you did the right thing...just because people like you and me are open minded...deosn't mean everyone else is...there will always be ignorant people!

  19. #19
    Elysium's Avatar
    Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    4,731
    Hey, just to play devils advocate here.

    Maybe u should go there? At the end of the day, i will be honest if a black guy walks into a hill billy typical white bar people would look at him and say vertain things.

    I hang around with alot of blacks and they are fine with me, always have been.

    Maybe u look a bit dodgy?

  20. #20
    Mart651's Avatar
    Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    chatt
    Posts
    3,142
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    Hey, just to play devils advocate here.

    Maybe u should go there? At the end of the day, i will be honest if a black guy walks into a hill billy typical white bar people would look at him and say vertain things.

    I hang around with alot of blacks and they are fine with me, always have been.

    Maybe u look a bit dodgy?

    Yeah you are right. If a black man goes in a hillbilly bar there will be trouble. Also if I go in a hillbilly bar there will be trouble. The problem here is I was at Dave and Busters. It's not a black or white bar or it was not when I use to go there. Last time I went it was mixed and pleasurable. Now it is all black on weekends.Maybe I will try it during the week.

    BTW I am a dodgy looking ****er.

  21. #21
    Elysium's Avatar
    Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    4,731
    Well im in the UK mate so i never been to Dave and Busters.

    Just some people have problems for no reason! Maybe they moved in and took over ont he weekends! Quite lucky where i live, coz its very mixed, all types of races, colours etc so people just mix. But like anywhere there is still the blacks and the whites

  22. #22
    TPAK's Avatar
    TPAK is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    land of the lost
    Posts
    451
    You know it seems to happen everywhere. And it just isn't right. White or black you shouldn't be hooting at some other guys girl and if you are you deserve to have your a ss beat into the ground. I had a group of freaking Amish hooting at my wife. I pulled the truck over and started out across the feild at them. My wife yelling at me the whole way to come back. When I heard her start the truck back up I turned around and went back. For those that don't know who Amish are...They are a group of people that don't beleive in modern living. They still use horse and buggy and are supposed to be very religouse people. No electricity or anything modern. I guess I told that story to prove that any group of people can be a ss holes at times. Not right but it happens.
    Last edited by TPAK; 07-07-2004 at 09:56 AM.

  23. #23
    SV-1's Avatar
    SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    The Lab
    Posts
    5,467
    It aint easy being a cracker.

  24. #24
    spywizard's Avatar
    spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    In the Gym, if i could
    Posts
    16,350
    Quote Originally Posted by sigrabbit
    Don't you love how reverse racism is acceptable?
    it's not reverse racism............ it's racism....... period.......

    until you see a man walking down the street

    and not a white man, black man, there will be racism.......

    won't be fixed im my lifetime..............
    The answer to your every question

    Rules

    A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.


    If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

    Why the Police will Kick your ass

  25. #25
    inheritmylife's Avatar
    inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    a state of denial
    Posts
    2,983
    Kill whitey.

  26. #26
    Jack87's Avatar
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    6,148
    This was probably the problem... Try acting like Ethan Hawke
    in Training Day next time... If that white boy could make it thru
    all that shiat in one day then you should be able to make it thru
    one more trip to Dave & Busters...

    Quote Originally Posted by Martha
    BTW I am a dodgy looking ****er.

  27. #27
    NoobJuice's Avatar
    NoobJuice is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    KCMO
    Posts
    682
    Regardless white or black- It's about respect. If someone dosen't have respect they are trash. Sorry but this is how I feel.
    If you all have ever served tables- you know what I mean. When I did I had all different types of people.
    I will tell you this a rude black man is always better than a fukn white trash moron who can't ****ing read the bill to leave a tip.
    I don't know where I am going with that but what I am saying is there are as many white trash idiots out there as there are black disrespectful gangsta' wannabees.
    Where I live this is the case. It may be different where you all hail.

    Bump

  28. #28
    chicamahomico's Avatar
    chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Hoss's Moms bedroom
    Posts
    2,993
    I have been preaching Chamelionism for years. It's a simple philosophy, don't go where you don't 'belong', no good will come of it. Go where you fit in. No sense in putting your safety, your wife's safety, and the safety of your friends in jeopardy. Any person (or group) that thinks they have been sh*t on by society (as a WASP, you ARE a representative of society in the eyes of a disgruntled minority group) is only going to cause you grief when they are intoxicated. It's not unique to the South, this same problem runs rampant in northern Canada.

  29. #29
    Carlos_E's Avatar
    Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    17,817
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    Sorry to hear about your experience bro.

    However, this is not necessarily a black/white thing. It is an a$$hole thing!

    Black, White, Yellow, or Blue. An a$$hole is an a$$hole.

    D
    Mart is making this into a Black/White issue and it's not. He was in a room full of ignorant people. A room full of people only used to associating with people their own color. The same thing happens White or Black. If I walk into a restaurant full of ignorant white people only used to seeing their color, I'd get the same treatment. Now would I turn this into a "why are all white people like this issue?" NO, I say I was in a room full of stupid f ucks.

    Everyone needs to chill with the reverse racism thing. I do not know who invented the word but racism is racism and wrong no matter who it's directed towards.

  30. #30
    Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,917
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    NO, I say I was in a room full of stupid f ucks.
    I'm very prejudice against that race ... I hate stupid fuks!

  31. #31
    Carlos_E's Avatar
    Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    17,817
    Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    I have been preaching Chamelionism for years. It's a simple philosophy, don't go where you don't 'belong', no good will come of it. Go where you fit in. No sense in putting your safety, your wife's safety, and the safety of your friends in jeopardy. Any person (or group) that thinks they have been sh*t on by society (as a WASP, you ARE a representative of society in the eyes of a disgruntled minority group) is only going to cause you grief when they are intoxicated. It's not unique to the South, this same problem runs rampant in northern Canada.
    This is a horrible idea. By doing so you're only segregating yourself and people will never learn how to deal with people who do not look like them. By your logic I should never drive through or shop in a white neighborhood because I do not belong there.

    I live in NYC and we have every color here. That's why I love this city.
    Last edited by Carlos_E; 07-07-2004 at 10:33 AM.

  32. #32
    TPAK's Avatar
    TPAK is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    land of the lost
    Posts
    451
    Mart didn't turn it into a white / black thing . He was just stating the facts. If you are stating that he is a racist in anyway I feel that you are wrong. Just my thoughts.

  33. #33
    Commando_Barbi's Avatar
    Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    6,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Martha
    Guys I appreciate everyones best wishes. The truth of the matter is that I am from the south and was raised with a slight racist twist. Because of this I am overly sensetive to racism. I will go out of my way to make sure no one around me says anything offensive to any race. I have always befriended any black people that came around my groups for this reason. Yeah maybe I have a little racism down inside me but I would never do anything to offend someone because of their race. I also will never except this from my children and will teach them different. If this is a sign of the times in that area I feel sorry for everyone involved.
    I understand how you are feeling Mart. I grew up in small town Oregon where there was NO ethinc diversity. My father was card carrying KKK. I am like you too.....overly sensitive to racisim. I think I was the only one I know that didn't find In Living Color one bit funny! I like what was said before, it's not a black white thing...it's an a$$hole thing. I've always believed that there are several types of people.... good and bad (bad encompasses a LOT). Doesn't matter what your color is.

    I've always treated people as they have treated ME. Treat me well...and I will you. Treat me like chit and I'm going to turn my back on you and not give you my energy.

    This is where a couple people here are gonna yell at me (sorry in adv Big KLG) but.....when I moved to Barbados, I learned what it was like. Locals (mostly in service areas ... dining, stores, etc ... treated me with attitude and I fully believe it was because I am white. Now I can't blame them because day in and day out they have to deal with rich, snooty, white Brits and Americans that treat them like they are sub human. It was hard for me to take. I've never been to a store where I was made to feel like the cashier was doing me a favor by taking my money.

    After a while, after becoming a regular....their attitude towards me changed...but it took some patience on my part.

    Prior to joining the Navy, my experiences were very limited and I had preconceived notions about people. Stepping outside my little world and meeting other people, living in other cultures made me so much more aware of all the awesome people that are out there. If I limited myself based on color I wouldn't have met the people I've met, done the things I've done or be the person I am today.

    Of course....my family won't speak to me anymore because I've dated black guys but screw them and their little minds......It's MY life..
    Last edited by Commando_Barbi; 07-07-2004 at 10:45 AM.

  34. #34
    Mart651's Avatar
    Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    chatt
    Posts
    3,142
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Mart is making this into a Black/White issue and it's not. He was in a room full of ignorant people. A room full of people only used to associating with people their own color. The same thing happens White or Black. If I walk into a restaurant full of ignorant white people only used to seeing their color, I'd get the same treatment. Now would I turn this into a "why are all white people like this issue?" NO, I say I was in a room full of stupid f ucks.

    Everyone needs to chill with the reverse racism thing. I do not know who invented the word but racism is racism and wrong no matter who it's directed towards.

    No bro. I did not turn it in to a black white thing. They did. I just stated a fact. It was not like I was in a room of a few black people. It was more like hundreds. I have never seen any black people treated like this at chilli's bar and 99% of the people at the bar are white. say what you want. I was not doing anything wrong then and I am not saying anything wrong now.

  35. #35
    Mart651's Avatar
    Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    chatt
    Posts
    3,142
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Mart is making this into a Black/White issue and it's not. He was in a room full of ignorant people. A room full of people only used to associating with people their own color. The same thing happens White or Black. If I walk into a restaurant full of ignorant white people only used to seeing their color, I'd get the same treatment. Now would I turn this into a "why are all white people like this issue?" NO, I say I was in a room full of stupid f ucks.

    Everyone needs to chill with the reverse racism thing. I do not know who invented the word but racism is racism and wrong no matter who it's directed towards.

    Also I never said anything about why are all black people this way but I shpould have known you would try to turn it that way.

  36. #36
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    When I was 16 I moved to a H.S. where whites ( I'm white) were the minority. I 've seen and been experienced racism, it sucks. Stupid, ignorant people are racists no matter what color they come in.

    I'm a yankee so I was never raised that way and it was never tolerated in my house as a child. I seriously don't think I've ever used the "N" word,all of racism is repulsive.

  37. #37
    chicamahomico's Avatar
    chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Hoss's Moms bedroom
    Posts
    2,993
    It's an strategically sound philosophy IMO. If you are in a multicultural city, then you do 'fit in' and there is no problem because everyone 'belongs' everywhere. This is how it is in my area, no one cares about race, everybody is welcome.

    I'm saying don't go where you don't fit in, in a broader context. Should a gay, suit wearing Yuppie go to a biker bar dressed in a pink Polo shirt? I guess he could but I can't say it would be a wise tactical decision IMO. It's just an extension of 'don't go where you aren't wanted', even if the reason the people who don't want you there is a stupid one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    This is a horrible idea. By doing so you're only segregating yourself and people will never learn how to deal with people who do not look like them. By your logic I should never drive through or shop in a white neighborhood because I do not belong there.

    I live in NYC and we have every color here. That's why I love this city.

  38. #38
    Carlos_E's Avatar
    Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    17,817
    Quote Originally Posted by Martha
    No bro. I did not turn it in to a black white thing. They did. I just stated a fact. It was not like I was in a room of a few black people. It was more like hundreds. I have never seen any black people treated like this at chilli's bar and 99% of the people at the bar are white. say what you want. I was not doing anything wrong then and I am not saying anything wrong now.
    Well, all I can say now you know what it felt like for me growing being the only minority family for miles. Doesn't feel to good does it?

  39. #39
    Carlos_E's Avatar
    Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    17,817
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    I'm very prejudice against that race ... I hate stupid fuks!
    I don't like stupid f ucks. I avoid them. Most people are stupid so just avoid people in general.

  40. #40
    Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,917
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    I don't like stupid f ucks. I avoid them. Most people are stupid so just avoid people in general.
    We'll start our own club... Nathan can join too ...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •