Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

what do you hate most in our lifestyle?

the way we live, what do you hate the most? going to the gym almost seems like a staring contest now. im not the only big guy in the gym, there are several others and theyre always suprising me as i am them.but instead of making friendship,we always despise each other. like for example, if im turnin heads in the gym doin my weighted dips on chest day, they will stare like they wanna shoot you dead, turn theyre heads and start talkin **** to the guy next to him.

no biggie, ive been in the game long enough to stay calm and not worry about **** like that. but out of everything, its gotta be what i stated above.

that, and having to choke down 2 cans of tuna driving down the road with no liquid to help you swallow the ****.

decadbal is offline Banned
    i hate eatin every 2 hours, i always feel full, cant breathe right bc of it, and never ever get to go one day without taking a massive ****..

slamd097 is offline Banned
    strech marks...looks like I got in a fight with some girl wearing lee press on nails....

And when Im on clen ...the Dumps are horrendous...I have never seen such a strong paint remover...or home teanent remover for that matter!!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I hate that I didn't start sooner.

~SC~

medic23 is offline Associate Member
    There are a lot of things about the lifestyle that suck but I say what takes the cake is the mental obsession.

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    Steroids; and thats not sarcasm.

ya thats a very true statement bro.

AnabolicAlien Guest

Funny you asked...

I hate vomiting during workouts... I threw up three times today doing legs. Usually vomit once every week or so.

Any of you guys feel like you're going to puke during your workouts and any suggestions on how to prevent it?

Thx... and yes I'm totally serious here.

E.T.

bubbathegut is offline Member
    spending 200 bucks a week on groceries and protein

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    I find it hard to eat as well. Im always drinking a protein shake or eating something on the way to workout. I cant imagine whats going to happen once the EQ hunger kicks in

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien
    I hate vomiting during workouts... I threw up three times today doing legs. Usually vomit once every week or so.

Any of you guys feel like you're going to puke during your workouts and any suggestions on how to prevent it?

Thx... and yes I'm totally serious here.

E.T.
    that happens to me as well. do you get light headed? if so have your blood pressure checked.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbathegut
    spending 200 bucks a week on groceries and protein

wow wtf do you buy?

general31 is offline Associate Member
    I hate going over to a friends house or a relitives who is having a party w/ all kinds of good a$$ food and beer and walking in w/ buffalo burgers, wheat buns and a gallon of water and watching all those disgusting pigs feed their faces, just wishing I was one of them

I HATE:
    tuna
    Eggwhites
    Boring chicken breats
    spending money on whey every two weeks
    looking small in the mirror all the time
    eating 6-7 meals a day
    eating clean all the time
    not boozing as much
    having to wake up early to do cardio

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    I HATE:
    tuna
    Eggwhites
    Boring chicken breats
    spending money on whey every two weeks
    looking small in the mirror all the time
    eating 6-7 meals a day
    eating clean all the time
    not boozing as much
    having to wake up early to do cardio
    i couldnt of said it better, also, not being able to sleep

AnabolicAlien Guest

hey

why do you think it's blood pressure? my blood pressure is fine. i think it might be low blood sugar... i don't know... then again i never take it at the gym when it happens.

E.T.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails what do you hate most in our lifestyle?-1701975-m.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien
    why do you think it's blood pressure? my blood pressure is fine. i think it might be low blood sugar... i don't know... then again i never take it at the gym when it happens.

E.T.
    a few months ago a doctor checked me out in the gym, i was feeling dizzy so he took my blood pressure and it was way above normal. he also mentioned that my blood sugar was low he told me to have sweets when i felt like this. ive been doing this to great success. everytime i feel dizzy i have a sweet candy to raise my blood sugar a little. works for me.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    i hate the eating....

i hate the ed injections with fina....

i really hate wheat bagels....

i hate filling up my gallon of water every morning with the yard ppl (the water thing is in the kroger parking lot and its $.30 a gallon so i fill up every morning with the grass cutters)

I HATE PEOPLE THAT DON'T HAVE A FOOKIN CLUE TRYING TO TELL ME HOW TO WORK OUT OR EAT!!!!!!

but in all its worth it....

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    but in all its worth it....
    Agreed

i also hate having to take a piss 10 times a nite, and i hate coming off, and i hate PCT,and i hate people at the gym that are using what i want to use, and i hate cooking 10 egg whites every morning, there is nothing worse than seperating the egg whites in the morning

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    i also hate having to take a piss 10 times a nite, and i hate coming off, and i hate PCT,and i hate people at the gym that are using what i want to use, and i hate cooking 10 egg whites every morning, there is nothing worse than seperating the egg whites in the morning

ahhh how could i forget about the 300 pisses i have to take a day.....

ahhh how could i forget about the 300 pisses i have to take a day.....
    every 10 minutes, thn with ECA, you have to sh*t every 20 minutes

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    you have to sh*t every 20 minutes

Hopefully it doesn't get that bad bro, what are you eating ?

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    I hate having to find a pair of pants that are large enough in the legs yet fit nice around my waist. Thank God I live in Florida and shorts are the norm.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I hate how I feel for about a week on pct, while waiting for the boys to wake up fully.

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    i hate the eating....

I HATE PEOPLE THAT DON'T HAVE A FOOKIN CLUE TRYING TO TELL ME HOW TO WORK OUT OR EAT!!!!!!

that pisses me off like crazy. the thing about it is that i know a ton about wokring out and diet, but have a real hard time gaining weight and am still relatively ssmall so everybody feels they need to give me advice about how to get big and this and that when they might worked out like a month out of their whole life. i just let them talk and think about how stupid they sound.....

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    Hopefully it doesn't get that bad bro, what are you eating ?
    about 4000 calories and 300 g's of protein, 3-4 shakes ed, i got some healhy ones coming out, i wish i knew how to post a picture

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    I hate the stereotypes people make before they meet get to meet you. The brains vs. brawns mentality...

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    i hate bringing my tupperware of food EVERYPLACE i go. to work, to my girls, to abnd practices. and oh yeah, my grammy yelling when i dont eat her pasta

Quote Originally Posted by Khull_Khuum
    that pisses me off like crazy. the thing about it is that i know a ton about wokring out and diet, but have a real hard time gaining weight and am still relatively ssmall so everybody feels they need to give me advice about how to get big and this and that when they might worked out like a month out of their whole life. i just let them talk and think about how stupid they sound.....

just the other day i went on a job interview and the vice pres (some 4'2" 120lb puss) is talking his head off about working out....telling me what he did last nite and what i like on the second workout of the week....second workout WTF!!?? ...i had to smile and agree with all his bs....like to 'drink plenty of water'.....really?? i'm glad he clued me in on this!!!

sorry for the rant.....

big swoll is offline Member
    i hate the back pumps from orals

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Old ppl in the gym turning my metallica down!!! Then they walk around forever and do the most retarded exersices and leave in 30 min. Them and all the dumb@sses that are in the rec at school that stand around and have social hour blocking everything when Im tryin to grab plates or equipment.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I hate that I didn't start sooner.

~SC~
    I'm only 19, and I feel this way...
    Wish I started eating cleanly 5 years ago...would have prevented alot I am fixing now...

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    I agree with bubbathegut the grocery spending is killing me

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    The fact that not one day goes by that I dont check to see whats in my food and to make sure everything adds up. Its like living off a planner for the rest of your life.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    I'm only 19, and I feel this way...
    Wish I started eating cleanly 5 years ago...would have prevented alot I am fixing now...
    Sh*t, that may be the case, but you've still got MANY years ahead of you.

I know you'll make the most of it.

~SC~

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    making my world revolve around goals

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    going home early on during the night so u can get up early to get the workout in before work. not being able to drink with my boys like i use to. being more self conscience about my body than any girl i know. but to see the look on everyone face when u take your shirt off in the gym..... it makes it all worth it

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Wish I could strike a balance between my goals as they pertain to this lifestyle and my personal relationships. Today, my girlfriend, whom I not only care about more than I could really express here, but hold such a high respect (even admiration) for in every sense of that word, told me that, while she didn't want to seem unsupportive of what I was doing, *everything* we have or have not done so far this summer has necessarily revolved around when I can or can't eat and what I can or can't eat.

While my knee jerk reaction was to dismiss it as standard misunderstanding of what it is we're trying to do, as I thought about, she was far more correct in her assertion than I initially dreamed of giving her credit for...and that hit me pretty hard. Dedication is one thing, and I have that in spades, but I'm not so sure anymore that I want it to be to the *total* exclusion of other important things in my life. Believe me, I could very easily eat nothing but chicken breasts and oats for the rest of my life (except PWO, of course) and not have it get to me too much, but what I *don't* want is for this lifestyle choice to impede anymore than necessary on other important aspects. Somehow and sometimes we champion that as a mark of our dedication when, in reality, it *can be* just as bad as the lawyer who puts in 90 hour weeks to the exclusion of his children, the doctor who takes on too many patients to the detriment of her marriage, or the teacher who allows the emotion of his or her job to negatively impact his or her own family. There is a balance in there somewhere, and it is my intention to find it. If it means I only realize 90% of my fated potential, so be it.

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slamd097
    strech marks...looks like I got in a fight with some girl wearing lee press on nails....

And when Im on clen...the Dumps are horrendous...I have never seen such a strong paint remover...or home teanent remover for that matter!!
    Clen gives you the sh1ts?!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information