Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 23 of 23

Thread: Legs and Abs.

  1. #1
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834

    Legs and Abs.

    Today is legs and abs day. I hate these days, they are boring and I don't feel like going, can someone help motivate me?????? Usually Ttu's avatar does it, but I really am not up for it today. HELP!!!

  2. #2
    dirtybrit55's Avatar
    dirtybrit55 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    UK and USA
    Posts
    672
    do it pussy

  3. #3
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    If you don't get up and do it, you should feel very guilty tonight and that will ruin your weekend. Don't let that happen. Go in, hit it hard and get it over with picturing yourself looking as you wish to look, then get out and eat! You'll thank me later this evening.

    ~SC~

  4. #4
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    If you don't get up and do it, you should feel very guilty tonight and that will ruin your weekend. Don't let that happen. Go in, hit it hard and get it over with picturing yourself looking as you wish to look, then get out and eat! You'll thank me later this evening.

    ~SC~
    OK I am gonna do it for Serena. She is hot bro, those guys don't know what they are talking about.

  5. #5
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    That's the spirit, .

    ~SC~

  6. #6
    whiteyk's Avatar
    whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    compton
    Posts
    3,568
    ive got back, im looking forward to it

  7. #7
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteyk
    ive got back, im looking forward to it
    Yeah but back is fun, legs and abs are boring. I love back days. Well I'm hopping in the shower to go. Get this pain in the ass day out of the way for a week.

  8. #8
    dirtdawg's Avatar
    dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,327
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Yeah but back is fun, legs and abs are boring. I love back days. Well I'm hopping in the shower to go. Get this pain in the ass day out of the way for a week.
    legs arent boring, they just hurt a lot, abs, that only takes 5 minutes, suck it up and blast them out

  9. #9
    nickrizz's Avatar
    nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    3,189
    look at some pics of tom platz

  10. #10
    ttuPrincess Guest
    come on pussy get up and do it..

    legs are fun .. now go throw up and pass out..

    lol

    just adding my avatar in here for you .. I would have rather done legs today then what I did.. been sick for 2 days, so slowly getting back into it (yeah right ) with an hour of cardio and some abs..

  11. #11
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Remember that w/out legs, your upper body will never really be sh*t.

    Legs=teacher
    Upper body=student

    I say it time and time again, if you want big arms, SQUAT! There is only so much work you can do for bi's/tri's, the key is in the hormonal message your legs send to the REST of your body. After my incident last year, legs are now my extreme favorite. I can't wait to get in and work them, because through re-hab I am seeing once more how working the legs thoroughly helps to make your upper body look so much better. I'm getting back to what I was, and even better, and it's because my focus is on the teacher.

    I pretend she's Latin!

    ~SC~

    ~SC~

  12. #12
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    OK I did them. I hate leg days but now it's a whole week away. I made it fun my doing insane leg presses.I threw on 8 plates per side and did them till I was dizzy.

  13. #13
    slizzut's Avatar
    slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,881
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    OK I did them. I hate leg days but now it's a whole week away. I made it fun my doing insane leg presses.I threw on 8 plates per side and did them till I was dizzy.

    atta boy, aren't you happy? I did legs today too.

  14. #14
    worldknown's Avatar
    worldknown is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    567
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Remember that w/out legs, your upper body will never really be sh*t.

    Legs=teacher
    Upper body=student

    I say it time and time again, if you want big arms, SQUAT! There is only so much work you can do for bi's/tri's, the key is in the hormonal message your legs send to the REST of your body. After my incident last year, legs are now my extreme favorite. I can't wait to get in and work them, because through re-hab I am seeing once more how working the legs thoroughly helps to make your upper body look so much better. I'm getting back to what I was, and even better, and it's because my focus is on the teacher.

    I pretend she's Latin!

    ~SC~

    ~SC~
    thats my only motivation to work legs !! Thanks sc

  15. #15
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Leg days kick ass...... I love feeling like I am gona puke after a workout.


    Good job gettin there and gettin that $hit done.


    <<LMO>>

  16. #16
    worldknown's Avatar
    worldknown is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    567
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Leg days kick ass...... I love feeling like I am gona puke after a workout.


    Good job gettin there and gettin that $hit done.


    <<LMO>>
    i feel like that after i do abs with chest and tri's.it might be becuase of what i eat before but heh

  17. #17
    LM1332 Guest
    is it me or LmO and Wk look alike haha wierd

  18. #18
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    Quote Originally Posted by LM1332
    is it me or LmO and Wk look alike haha wierd
    Yup.

  19. #19
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Quote Originally Posted by LM1332
    is it me or LmO and Wk look alike haha wierd


    Eh cause we are both wearing black hats??

    I don't see it at all, I am darker tanned and outweigh him by a lot. I don't see the similarity other than a hat?


    <<LMO>>

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    on the dip rack.
    Posts
    1,360
    just do it, you fat phuckin sack of donkey balls, not to mention your a pussy, and will always be a pussy your whole life. jk bro, but that last line, about beeing a pussy is true.

  21. #21
    worldknown's Avatar
    worldknown is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    567
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Eh cause we are both wearing black hats??

    I don't see it at all, I am darker tanned and outweigh him by a lot. I don't see the similarity other than a hat?


    <<LMO>>
    are you trying to say something?

    lighting has a big effect on how tan people look

    any by the way i havent seen any of your pics leanmeout...how old is that one in yer avatar.

  22. #22
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Quote Originally Posted by worldknown
    are you trying to say something?

    lighting has a big effect on how tan people look

    any by the way i havent seen any of your pics leanmeout...how old is that one in yer avatar.


    The pic in my AV is about 4 months old. I was 175 in those pics. I am weighing about 200 right now @ a little higher bodyfat than that pic. I am cutting right now though, hopefully I will end up at like 185 @ 9-10% within a couple months. I am pretty dark naturally being Italian, but your right lighting does have an effect. And no I am not trying to say anything lol..... my physique is far from perfect (in my eyes it will never be perfect) But you do look a little skinny there bro.... time to eat I will put up some new pics of myself in a couple weeks when all 6 of my abs show again lol. Oh yea I am 5'10 by the way. How tall are you WK?

    <<LMO>>

  23. #23
    worldknown's Avatar
    worldknown is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    567
    5'10, dude like its hard to believe it but when i flex those baby abs i do have an 8 pack lol, and yes im italian too (sicilan to be exact), about 2 weeks ago i went with family to sicily to a small city called racalmotto and we met with my great great couzin (kinda cool) yeh, the day my phsyique is perfect is the day that i will not be on this site anymore. lol. Dude i do eat, i have a monster matabolism i just need to eat more and more healthy (everday im getting better) so well see.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •