Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 26 of 26
  1. #1
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834

    Being Cool Died With the 80's.

    When I think of Biff from Back to the Future and movies like Who's Johnny, The Breakfast Club, Less Than Zero, and Ferris Buellers Day Off I think to myself.....Coolness died with the 80's.

  2. #2
    Quake is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    At the gym
    Posts
    623
    Nope, that's cocaine you're thinking of! That sh.it just makes stuff seem cool......

  3. #3
    Money Boss Hustla's Avatar
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,101
    Wrong!

  4. #4
    twosocks40's Avatar
    twosocks40 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    down south
    Posts
    653
    What about the fonz??? He isn't cool to you?


    -B

  5. #5
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    Quote Originally Posted by twosocks40
    What about the fonz??? He isn't cool to you?


    -B
    Yeah but not as cool as Anthony Micheal Hall.

  6. #6
    twosocks40's Avatar
    twosocks40 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    down south
    Posts
    653
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Yeah but not as cool as Anthony Micheal Hall.

    Was that the geek from weird science?


    -B

  7. #7
    Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Wherever necessary
    Posts
    8,159
    yep - but now hobbles around in the dead zone

  8. #8
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    Quote Originally Posted by twosocks40
    Was that the geek from weird science?


    -B
    Yeah. The cool geek.

  9. #9
    FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    under some plywood sheets
    Posts
    2,260
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    When I think of Biff from Back to the Future and movies like Who's Johnny, The Breakfast Club, Less Than Zero, and Ferris Buellers Day Off I think to myself.....Coolness died with the 80's.
    honestly im glad some of it never lasted too long and died over the years...

  10. #10
    LilVito469's Avatar
    LilVito469 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Beantown
    Posts
    1,315
    its not coolness...its called being a bully...

  11. #11
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    ferris bueller sucks donkey balls...

  12. #12
    UrbanLegend's Avatar
    UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,709

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    ferris bueller sucks donkey balls...
    That movie was great, I think you should do what Arnie says:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Being Cool Died With the 80's.-arnold1.jpg  

  13. #13
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    urban legend is about to become a urban legend about internet gay porn found in his home bc hes gay, like queer gay not happy gay...lol

  14. #14
    UrbanLegend's Avatar
    UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,709

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    urban legend is about to become a urban legend about internet gay porn found in his home bc hes gay, like queer gay not happy gay...lol

    I'm the gay one huh? Then what is it that you were doing in this pic exactly?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Being Cool Died With the 80's.-hilarious.jpg  

  15. #15
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    hahaha you must be diggin thru my comp illegally, thats mart actually, on the way to the campsite, wanna come?

  16. #16
    UrbanLegend's Avatar
    UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,709
    I'm pretty busy actually, this gay porn isn't going to look itself up

  17. #17
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    I'm pretty busy actually, this gay porn isn't going to look itself up
    hahahahaha i love it... when i was in college id mail ppl i didnt like gay porn pics..

  18. #18
    H-BOL's Avatar
    H-BOL is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    ontario
    Posts
    494
    HAHAH decadbal your avatar is sweeettttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  19. #19
    UrbanLegend's Avatar
    UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,709
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    hahahahaha i love it... when i was in college id mail ppl i didnt like gay porn pics..

    ........And in order to get those pics you had to look them up


    Thats a good idea actually, if their freinds are around and see it that guy will NEVER live it down lol.

  20. #20
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    what i did to my little brother in my fraternity, i had a girl go buy a gay porno and i put it under his underwear in a drawer and his GF found it and a few ppl saw her do it and he never lived it down.. that was awesome

  21. #21
    UrbanLegend's Avatar
    UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,709
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    what i did to my little brother in my fraternity, i had a girl go buy a gay porno and i put it under his underwear in a drawer and his GF found it and a few ppl saw her do it and he never lived it down.. that was awesome

    That is hilarious, did he ever find out it was you that did it? Lol, I can see him all these years later "I never did find out how that gay **** got there."

  22. #22
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    nah i dont think i ever told him, but it got back to his parents and everything it was beyond awesome..lol

  23. #23
    MrDezel is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    lookin for a new home
    Posts
    638
    nah man I think everyone had their own area of when cool was in and when it died. I think that cool was the 4 years I was in high school. Sounds gay and nieve but think about it you thought you were the bomb when you did your hair like the backstreet boys, or jumped on the Abercrombie band wagon. But really we were acne prone skinny ass punks who thought we could take on the world when really we had our mom's making our lunch and doing our laundry.

    Since high school I haven't tried to be cool one day of my life. I have just tried to be good old Greg.

  24. #24
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDezel
    But really we were acne prone skinny ass punks who thought we could take on the world when really we had our mom's making our lunch and doing our laundry.
    Well I was selling drugs and living in motel rooms and partying every night till I went to prison but I see your point.
    I didnt dress like the backstreet boys, I was on the Kid-n-Play poke-a-dot tip in high school. Skidz and Cross Colours with Timberlands and Ellesse's.

  25. #25
    MrDezel is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    lookin for a new home
    Posts
    638
    Loz I knew a few kid's like that back in the day. I see them from time to time and think to myself how "cool" we thought they were back in the day but look at them now all f'd up and going no where fast. One of the smartest kid's from my class was a big acid head and really ruined his life and now works at Subway.

    I'm glad you straightend out though bro! Too many kids went the wrong way with drugs and $hit in high school. I'm not saying it is ever good to be up in that stuff but don't start it till you can handle it.

  26. #26
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    Yeah I know. I got 2 freinds from those days. The rest are dead, in jail, or strung out on heroin or coke.


    Quote Originally Posted by MrDezel
    Loz I knew a few kid's like that back in the day. I see them from time to time and think to myself how "cool" we thought they were back in the day but look at them now all f'd up and going no where fast. One of the smartest kid's from my class was a big acid head and really ruined his life and now works at Subway.

    I'm glad you straightend out though bro! Too many kids went the wrong way with drugs and $hit in high school. I'm not saying it is ever good to be up in that stuff but don't start it till you can handle it.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •