Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 33 of 33
  1. #1
    craneboy's Avatar
    craneboy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    nor*cal
    Posts
    1,540

    help with suspected scammer

    is there anyone who can do a source check? i think i have been scammed and i need some help. also how do i list the scammer? i would like to alert as many boards as possible so any members of other boards pm me

  2. #2
    dirtdawg's Avatar
    dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,327
    Quote Originally Posted by craneboy
    is there anyone who can do a source check? i think i have been scammed and i need some help. also how do i list the scammer? i would like to alert as many boards as possible so any members of other boards pm me
    what happened

  3. #3
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    Quote Originally Posted by craneboy
    is there anyone who can do a source check? i think i have been scammed and i need some help. also how do i list the scammer? i would like to alert as many boards as possible so any members of other boards pm me
    Yeah theres a fine line on when to do this. A slow shipment or a confiscation doesnt equal a scammer. I am sure you know this but some people dont.

  4. #4
    craneboy's Avatar
    craneboy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    nor*cal
    Posts
    1,540
    i sent payment moneygram and was told my order had been shipped and i should receive it in 8 - 14 days and its been 21 days and now the source doesnt answer my emails

  5. #5
    MrDezel is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    lookin for a new home
    Posts
    638
    Ya bro... First off you could contact some Vet's mods, or even go to some other boards and ask around there cause a lot of sources are on multiple boards and your guy in particular may be having some problems right now.

  6. #6
    craneboy's Avatar
    craneboy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    nor*cal
    Posts
    1,540
    i have contacted several mods and vets i got 2 answers and neither one knew of my source the rest didnt answer. can someone pm me with other boards to check

  7. #7
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    Quote Originally Posted by craneboy
    i sent payment moneygram and was told my order had been shipped and i should receive it in 8 - 14 days and its been 21 days and now the source doesnt answer my emails
    If it is overseas, it can take up to a month. Check out the source with some vets and mods. Not just on this board because as smart as our guys are, they arent God. If no one heard of them and after 21-30 business days it doesnt arrive I say call them a scammer.

  8. #8
    BDTR's Avatar
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,363
    I had checked around for you... no one i talked to had heard of him.

  9. #9
    craneboy's Avatar
    craneboy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    nor*cal
    Posts
    1,540
    he has a quite impressive list well put together very professional. he says his sevices can be found at steroid world, offshorebodybuilding, cuttingedgemuscle and bodybuilding4life. i used 2 other sources from SW list and both were good

  10. #10
    craneboy's Avatar
    craneboy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    nor*cal
    Posts
    1,540
    if anyone wants to help check them out on other boards you can pm me and i will give you the info, or give me other boards to check out myself, thanks

  11. #11
    MrDezel is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    lookin for a new home
    Posts
    638
    I sent a few mails to a couple bro's at other boards who might be able to help. You got my pm earlier so I will hit you back later tonight bro.

  12. #12
    Carlos_E's Avatar
    Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    17,817
    Quote Originally Posted by craneboy
    he has a quite impressive list well put together very professional. he says his sevices can be found at steroid world, offshorebodybuilding, cuttingedgemuscle and bodybuilding4life. i used 2 other sources from SW list and both were good
    ALWAYS! ALWAYS! ALWAYS! do a source check before ordering. If you had contacted the mods here before hand and they said they never heard of the guy, I would not have gone with him.

  13. #13
    craneboy's Avatar
    craneboy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    nor*cal
    Posts
    1,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    ALWAYS! ALWAYS! ALWAYS! do a source check before ordering. If you had contacted the mods here before hand and they said they never heard of the guy, I would not have gone with him.
    i learn from my mistakes, my objective now is to make it hard on this guy, i want to let as many people and boards know about him, i am going to wait a short while longer before i give up his name address and funds acct info

  14. #14
    Carlos_E's Avatar
    Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    17,817
    Quote Originally Posted by craneboy
    i learn from my mistakes, my objective now is to make it hard on this guy, i want to let as many people and boards know about him, i am going to wait a short while longer before i give up his name address and funds acct info
    You should hold off. Leave it up to the mods. If the mods check into it and it turns out the guy is not legit then ask their permission to post his info.

  15. #15
    Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,917
    Quote Originally Posted by craneboy
    i learn from my mistakes
    Good plan bro...
    Sorry to hear, just make sure you clear it with the Mods b4 you post it (his name) in forum...

  16. #16
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I had checked around for you... no one i talked to had heard of him.
    That pretty much sums it up.

    ~SC~

  17. #17
    AandF6969's Avatar
    AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    5,387
    That sucks man... how much $$ did you throw his way?

  18. #18
    50%Natural's Avatar
    50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    4,132
    Quote Originally Posted by craneboy
    he has a quite impressive list well put together very professional. he says his sevices can be found at steroid world, offshorebodybuilding, cuttingedgemuscle and bodybuilding4life. i used 2 other sources from SW list and both were good
    I can check at CEM....lmk if you want me too, but if SC and bdtr haven't heard, then you fuqed up

  19. #19
    craneboy's Avatar
    craneboy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    nor*cal
    Posts
    1,540
    i know i focked up, im trying to fock the scammer now if i can get some help

  20. #20
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    Quote Originally Posted by craneboy
    i know i focked up, im trying to fock the scammer now if i can get some help
    Wait another week before you do that. These guys dont know every source on the planet. I waited for 24 business days for a Euro source once.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,145
    Quote Originally Posted by craneboy
    i know i focked up, im trying to fock the scammer now if i can get some help
    PM me

  22. #22
    craneboy's Avatar
    craneboy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    nor*cal
    Posts
    1,540
    he answered promptly before i sent the money but after he got the money he sent 2 emails,1 saying he would let me know when it was shipped and 2 saying it was shipped. and that was about 21 days ago. in the last week i sent him half a dozen emails with no responce.

  23. #23
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I had checked around for you... no one i talked to had heard of him.
    same here

  24. #24
    50%Natural's Avatar
    50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    4,132
    ive heard of TF...however, I haven't seen anything about him since like january...

  25. #25
    birddog is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    72
    I hate scammers. but I hate dumbies (ie stutarded people ie people that are stupid and retarded) even more.

  26. #26
    bmf2's Avatar
    bmf2 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    here
    Posts
    7,180
    TF has had problems in the past with bad communication... but I haven't heard of anything lately... will let you know what he says as soon as I hear back from him...


    also when was the email sent to you stating that he had sent out... was that 21 days ago???

  27. #27
    craneboy's Avatar
    craneboy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    nor*cal
    Posts
    1,540
    Quote Originally Posted by bmf2
    TF has had problems in the past with bad communication... but I haven't heard of anything lately... will let you know what he says as soon as I hear back from him...


    also when was the email sent to you stating that he had sent out... was that 21 days ago???
    yes he said he sent 21 days ago

  28. #28
    craneboy's Avatar
    craneboy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    nor*cal
    Posts
    1,540
    Quote Originally Posted by birddog
    I hate scammers. but I hate dumbies (ie stutarded people ie people that are stupid and retarded) even more.
    you live anywhere near norcal big boy?

  29. #29
    bmf2's Avatar
    bmf2 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    here
    Posts
    7,180
    TF just got back to me...


    so you have a pm...

  30. #30
    50%Natural's Avatar
    50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    4,132
    awesome work for the lady in charge

  31. #31
    craneboy's Avatar
    craneboy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    nor*cal
    Posts
    1,540
    thanks for all the help to everyone and especially bmf2, my order seems to have been returned to sender and is going to be resent, thanks again

  32. #32
    LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bmf2
    TF just got back to me...


    so you have a pm...

    Great work!

  33. #33
    Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,917
    Awesome to see this worked out.... Great work BMF2....
    Hopefully he resends your stuff bro....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •