Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    builtthekid is offline Banned
    And a very funny story.

worldknown is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I got my paperwork, lets hook up! I got checked for STD's when I was peeing blood from the Dbol, and I had an HIV and Hep C test back in March. I'm clean. I'll pick you up at 8.
    baller baller

ttuPrincess Guest
    your fuking kidding me right?? girls actually fall for this kind of BS????once again... SOOOO glad to be taken!

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Haha ttu u know u want w_r balls body. And ive seen it time and time again
    the most arrogant full of themselve guys get the girls.

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by builtthekid
    Haha ttu u know u want w_r balls body. And ive seen it time and time again
    the most arrogant full of themselve guys get the girls.
    no see your mistaken.. i want my b/f and only him.. he treats me very well with no games and BS at all

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    no see your mistaken.. i want my b/f and only him.. he treats me very well with no games and BS at all

princess, i know i play games, but it cause i was sick of being the nice guy and always getting dickked over and hurt. a guy can only take so much. and im sure when im ready to do something serious ill quit playing.... but until then im gonn ahave fun and make up for all the lost time

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    princess, i know i play games, but it cause i was sick of being the nice guy and always getting dickked over and hurt. a guy can only take so much. and im sure when im ready to do something serious ill quit playing.... but until then im gonn ahave fun and make up for all the lost time
    and that my dear is the wonderful choice of freedom.. I just cant beleieve women fall for that .. Oh wait .. SHREDAR.. lol nevermind..

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I got my paperwork, lets hook up! I got checked for STD's when I was peeing blood from the Dbol, and I had an HIV and Hep C test back in March. I'm clean. I'll pick you up at 8.
    Hell will freeze over FIRST. Oh look...weather report....SUNNY and WARM
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Hell will freeze over FIRST. Oh look...weather report....SUNNY and WARM
    Not in hell, its said a Noreaster is rolling through, 9 inches of snow, and ice everywhere.

You know ... if that was sufficient justification...I'd be out playing men left and right...because I've been through a few TOAD's in prince's clothing. I REFUSE to let it jade me and "make" me play games. I am a better person than that. There are good guys out there...I think I actually found one and we are taking our sweet time getting to know one another. NO games, NO bull****...

You can sink to the bottom or rise to the top... your choice. I made mine . Just don't complain when you are getting nothing but bottom feeders!

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg
    LOL. oh man I almost bust a gut.

CB I admit these games suck but its what women have made most of us resort to. I used to be the nice honest guy, and all I did was get played and ****ed around. I said **** it I'm gonna do what women have been doing to me all my life and everything changed. The chicks started it we're just finishing it.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

You are lucky that Cold is a good guy. And ttu....Women don't fall for it.

and that my dear is the wonderful choice of freedom.. I just cant beleieve women fall for that .. Oh wait .. SHREDAR.. lol nevermind..
    Loz - Maybe in YOUR universe!

Not in hell, its said a Noreaster is rolling through, 9 inches of snow, and ice everywhere.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    You know ... if that was sufficient justification...I'd be out playing men left and right...because I've been through a few TOAD's in prince's clothing. I REFUSE to let it jade me and "make" me play games. I am a better person than that. There are good guys out there...I think I actually found one and we are taking our sweet time getting to know one another. NO games, NO bull****...

You can sink to the bottom or rise to the top... your choice. I made mine . Just don't complain when you are getting nothing but bottom feeders!
    hell I'm not going to waste my life and get played and ****ed around the whole time I'm on this spining rock we call earth . I don't do that to everyone either. Just the ones who think they can play the game and dont care if they hurt anyone. When I find the right girls I treat them right, no games no bullsh!t.

Well....that's pretty much what I meant about your bottom feeders. They are playing the game too. If that's what you're into and not looking for a quality woman to spend your time/life with....more power to you.

Just don't hurt the good ones...because that's what turns them into what you are getting now.

Its impossible to find the good ones. As far as I'm concerned its 99% bottom feeders lol. Oh well, gotta make due with what you got...

Its impossible to find the good ones. As far as I'm concerned its 99% bottom feeders lol. Oh well, gotta make due with what you got...
    Whats wrong with getting lots of pussy? People talk about it like its a bad thing. Just because you have lots of sex doesnt mean you have diseases or bastard children, it just means you are someone that likes women. There are married people with AIDS.

Ever hear the song....

Looking for love in all the wrong places
    looking for love in all the wrong faces.....

Some day Praire... she's out there.

Whats wrong with getting lots of pussy? People talk about it like its a bad thing. Just because you have lots of sex doesnt mean you have diseases or bastard children, it just means you are someone that likes women. There are married people with AIDS.
    its all fine and good but it gets boring after awhile dont you think? same old game, same old tricks working all the time.
    Last edited by PrairieDawg; 08-02-2004 at 03:55 PM.

its all fine and good but it gets boring after awhile dont you think? same old game, same old tricks working all the time.
    Well its not the game that I like, its all the pussy. Call me weird but I love new pussy.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Well its not the game that I like, its all the pussy. Call me weird but I love new pussy.

i second that

yea you make a good point

I am going to let all us dogs oof the hook here. It isn't our fault. All makes of every animla species is biologically programed to breed with as many partners as possible. Alpha Males don't have to settle down with one mate. They can spread their great genes through the world. Whereas the weaker males, or guys that cant get any ass as I like to call them, have to settle down once they get a girlfriend, and get stuck raising kids, and all that garbage I want nothing to do with. So are you an Alpha Male or other?

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I am going to let all us dogs oof the hook here. It isn't our fault. All makes of every animla species is biologically programed to breed with as many partners as possible. Alpha Males don't have to settle down with one mate. They can spread their great genes through the world. Whereas the weaker males, or guys that cant get any ass as I like to call them, have to settle down once they get a girlfriend, and get stuck raising kids, and all that garbage I want nothing to do with. So are you an Alpha Male or other?

ill join in, thats the biggest load of crap from a big load of crap that you have posted yet bro, do me a favour, how old are you out of interest?? i am guessing under 20 from that post??

people with 'issues' always post this stuff, trust me i have spent 10 years in and around people with issues, im a drug addict in recovery, nothing to hide, and you have some serious self worth issues if thats how you truly think. If you are really that scared of getting hurt, then you are gonna remain ****ed up and lonely forever, pretending and trying desperately to appear ok. Life on lifes terms involves pain bro, trust me no one knows more than me that there is alot of biatches around, however you can simply choose to walk away, i like new pussy too, but as a person and in my character, i dont like to hurt people, that includes not playing people to get what i want. Also i beleive that what goes around comes around, if you are a playa, you will meet biatches from time to time who play you, in turn twisting your view of reality even more.

Have tried this for years, you just end up lonely bro, thats from experience, its not an opinion, its fact.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by The Original Jason
    ill join in, thats the biggest load of crap from a big load of crap that you have posted yet bro, do me a favour, how old are you out of interest?? i am guessing under 20 from that post??
    I am 30.

people with 'issues' always post this stuff, trust me i have spent 10 years in and around people with issues, im a drug addict in recovery, nothing to hide, and you have some serious self worth issues if thats how you truly think. If you are really that scared of getting hurt, then you are gonna remain ****ed up and lonely forever, pretending and trying desperately to appear ok. Life on lifes terms involves pain bro, trust me no one knows more than me that there is alot of biatches around, however you can simply choose to walk away, i like new pussy too, but as a person and in my character, i dont like to hurt people, that includes not playing people to get what i want. Also i beleive that what goes around comes around, if you are a playa, you will meet biatches from time to time who play you, in turn twisting your view of reality even more.

Peace
    I am in recovery too, my clean date is 9-19-02. I am not afraid of being hurt. I don't want to be with only one female. Maybe it is the fact that I am obsessive, compulsive, and totally self-centered (the attributes f an addict.) I think guys that settle down do it because they have to, because our instincts tell us to **** every hot female in sight, so apperently they arent attractive to women and take what they can get.

I will be at the Williamsport NA Convention this weekend maybe I will see you there.

i doubt it bro, im in the uk, but my clean date is 11/94. Maybe if you work a program of recovery it will help i know i felt alot like you in my first 5 years, it is difficult i agree, however 12 steps is where its at, once you get hp in ur life, things will change, you dont need women to validate urself

peace

ttuPrincess Guest
    I think guys that settle down do it because they have to, because our instincts tell us to **** every hot female in sight, so apperently they arent attractive to women and take what they can get.
    WHAT???

thats just not right.. so all these men are setteling? I dont think you are correct sir, but that is your opinion..

and no basic instinct doesnt tell men or women for that fact to **** every hot thing in sight...

we arnt uneducated animals.. we are humans withthe ability to make decisions, not just mate for mating sake.. thats what furthers us as the human race, not a bunch of monkies!

i doubt it bro, im in the uk, but my clean date is 11/94. Maybe if you work a program of recovery it will help i know i felt alot like you in my first 5 years, it is difficult i agree, however 12 steps is where its at, once you get hp in ur life, things will change, you dont need women to validate urself

peace
    That isnt the first time I heard that and it isnt for my validation, iti s for gratification really, I do it because sex feels good, and the more girls I get the better. If I am with a short one, I want a tall one, if shes white, I want a black one, if shes 35 I want an 18yo, its more of a thing of never being satisfied.

ttuPrincess Guest
    Loz your just replacing the drug/alcohol with another obsession.. thats not healthy

WHAT???

thats just not right.. so all these men are setteling? I dont think you are correct sir, but that is your opinion..

and no basic instinct doesnt tell men or women for that fact to **** every hot thing in sight...

we arnt uneducated animals.. we are humans withthe ability to make decisions, not just mate for mating sake.. thats what furthers us as the human race, not a bunch of monkies!
    No man that doesnt want his woman to know will admit it, but we all look at females and lust like there is no tomorrow, and we can not control it, can we control our actions....yes, but I choose not to control myself, I want to bone a girl and she is down to I go with it. Why fight nature and God, they made me this way.

ttuPrincess Guest
    No man that doesnt want his woman to know will admit it, but we all look at females and lust like there is no tomorrow, and we can not control it, can we control our actions....yes, but I choose not to control myself, I want to bone a girl and she is down to I go with it. Why fight nature and God, they made me this way.
    like i said.. MONKIES!

If Coldstone didnt want to be with only me he has the freedom to do as he wishes.. if we hadnt evolved from the primate man that once was we wouldnt be here celebrating one year on Wed.

yeah thats right, when it gets painfull enough, get back on track or use and die, simple really bro, sure you know the outcome bro jails institutions and death or recovery

anyway, always got time for a 12 step call if needed

peace

like i said.. MONKIES!

If Coldstone didnt want to be with only me he has the freedom to do as he wishes.. if we hadnt evolved from the primate man that once was we wouldnt be here celebrating one year on Wed.
    Well you guys probaly make a good couple I am sure, you are a cool ass female that he doesnt want to lose, however I have an inability to desire to be with one person like that, I can not explain it, if it makes me a primate then so be it. As long as I find some female primates to have a good time with me, then its all gravy baby.

ttuPrincess Guest
    well i just urks me that all these other males say I hate female, femalse suck, then ask you how you would treat them.. if all women end up being treated in this manner then they are all gonna start playing back and its gonna be a big ol' mess.. acuse eventually someones gonna get tired of it..

then youll have a world full of lesbians.. now you wouldnt like that would you?

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran

then youll have a world full of lesbians.. now you wouldnt like that would you?

Wouldn't bother me a bit

But yea.... I may have some animosity towards females for the way I have been treated by some.... especially my recent ex that I was with for 4 years, but I also realize not all women are like this. And I don't really know where all that primate & alpha male stuff came from....I have been kinda a man whore since I broke up with my ex of 4 years, but honestly if I could find a girl that would treat me the way I treat her I would be in a relationship in a heart beat. I hate being alone...I guess that makes me a wimpy guy

<<LMO>>

problem we get is that, once a girl has sh1t on us, we treat them all with the same contempt waiting for them to treat us right.. using the past one as an excuse...however life doesnt work like that, life on lifes terms involves risk, so u should treat each person the best you can and hope to f*ck they dont take the p1ss, its a lesson i learned the hard way!

ttuPrincess Guest
    If I treated CS they way I was treated by formers He would not be here.. You have to learn from the past, thankfully I ws smart enough to see that not all men are like that

peace
    10 yr anniversary around the corner....you are a great example Jason

will get there, thanks CB

Pay then write it off taxes; say it was a businessmeeting

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I tend to like some of the other things a "steady" woman brings to the table other than sex...5 course meals at 3am/ cleaning my home and doing my laundry/washing my car/clothes shopping/ ego boosting. Some may argue that this breaks back down to sex in the end and that is why they do these things and you may be right.

Back when I was in the dating game I operated differently..If she put out within the first two weeks I would never talk to her again and believe me I tried to get it! I can't be with a woman that I don't respect and the quickest way for me to lose respect was to make the "ho" in them come out early!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information