Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    OG... I'm right there with ya my brotha. can't live with 'em...

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Thank you! That's the only compliment I've ever recieved on this board, it means a lot.
    You are welcome 1V. It's hard to turn your life around and we have quite a few good men on this board that have been able to. Relationships aren't easy. They take love, committment and devotion....and a boat load of patience. Some day, the "players" in here will wake up alone, used up and god forbid...a few of them will have some incurable STD or worse.

They will look back and remember the older wiser people telling them where they will end up. And when that happens....there's only one person they can thank.

Why did you have to give up the Harley??????
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by ripped4fsu
    OG... I'm right there with ya my brotha. can't live with 'em...
    LOL Ripped....you MEN aren't the easiest to live with either!!!!!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

OG....come to Seattle.....I have a few friends I'd like to intro you to.

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Wow! Look what i started....lol Ok, guess i should have preferenced what i said by saying from my experiences "women suck." IMHO it just seems like the roles have reversed to some extent. The men act like women ( wanting a relationship, commitment ) and the women today just want to have fun and be with whoever they are with at the moment.

Im 35, not 19 and iv been married and divorced. So iv been around the block once or twice. Iv been divorced for a little over 2 years now, and let me tell u with all my x wife's negatives and BS i kinda wish i was married again. Man, did i just say that....jeeeesh things must be really bad...Iv been with 2 different girls since that i would call my "girlfriends", but boy did they change after a few months. It seemed like they put their best foot forward and then once they had me their true colors showed, and they werent who i thought they were. Dont get me wrong, in that time frame iv had plenty of one niters and dates, but im not the type of guy to just go out with someone because im single. For me if its not there it will never be there.

OG

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    OG....come to Seattle.....I have a few friends I'd like to intro you to.
    CB, i just might take u up on that! I think here in South Florida its really hard to find someone who isnt into the night life and all that goes with it. Im over the club and bar scene, although i will go with the right company, but its not a place i want to meet someone. Unless its for the night... Id rather meet one woman and be with her for the rest of or lives. Is that to much to ask?

OG

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Id rather meet one woman and be with her for the rest of or lives. Is that to much to ask?

OG
    In this city it is bro.

Not too much to ask at all OG. Been hoping to find that for a few years myself. Same as you...been divorced 4 yrs now. Had two serious relationships...both ended due to their infidelity and games. I won't put up with it. I'd rather be alone.

Are you coming to Mr O?

You are welcome to come to the PacNW anytime ya want. HB2 and I will show you around.

C.B.

CB, i just might take u up on that! I think here in South Florida its really hard to find someone who isnt into the night life and all that goes with it. Im over the club and bar scene, although i will go with the right company, but its not a place i want to meet someone. Unless its for the night... Id rather meet one woman and be with her for the rest of or lives. Is that to much to ask?

OG

A lot of "beautiful" people in Miami. All in search of the almighty $$ and a trophy for their arm.

Been there a few times and as much as I love it ... I would never live there.

I have to opposite problem here.....I'm stuck in the land of hicks and hippies.... GOD HELP ME.

A lot of "beautiful" people in Miami. All in search of the almighty $$ and a trophy for their arm.
    Indeed.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Well we had a baby and I let her (we chose) for her to stay home for the first 2 years for the child. Less income= no Harley it was a brand new 2000 Road King Classic with the V Twin fuel injection........excuse me my eyes are filling with tears...

The players will eventually get played out, I'm very lucky I didn't get stds or AIDS for that matter. *Note I only dated the finest of strippers!LOL

Well... you had your priorities in order. Tuff choices...but you did the right thing.

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Well we had a baby and I let her (we chose) for her to stay home for the first 2 years for the child. Less income= no Harley it was a brand new 2000 Road King Classic with the V Twin fuel injection........excuse me my eyes are filling with tears...

The players will eventually get played out, I'm very lucky I didn't get stds or AIDS for that matter. *Note I only dated the finest of strippers!LOL

I have some GOOOOOOD memories in South Beach however. That was my stop over when I'd come back from my travels in Mexico and Equador.

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Indeed.

I have some GOOOOOOD memories in South Beach however. That was my stop over when I'd come back from my travels in Mexico and Equador.
    What parts of Equador? Guayaquil? Cuenca? or Quito?

I had a couple conferences in Quito.

Stayed in the Swissotel... loved having roses and choc's on my pillow ever nite

ah cool, I travel there periodically to visit some clients. Guayaquil is the shizzle.

Never been. The embassy kept us pretty well tied down.

rugbyking is offline Associate Member
    god this thread is kinda depressing me here at work so im gunna bless you all with the site that changed my attitude towards women. i used to think being the "nice guy " was the way to go but fvck that. you want to project an image in a girls mind that you are the "alpha male" or the dominent species. if you project this image girls will naturally be attracted to you and will not have a choice but be interested in you. attraction is a feeling that someone creates. it is nothing you have control over(except you can have control over how to create it.) the difference with women and men is that men judge girls on looks, while women judge men on personality. there is a big difference there. if you are able to approach a women and act confidently and carry on an interesting conversation with her for a couple minutes you are going to put an image in that girls head that you "know whats going on" you know how to read women, and most importantly that you are successful with women. think about it. you are always more attractive to other women when they see you with other women. think about all the times you had a bf/gf, how many times did you find out that other ppl liked you during these times. it is because you are more desireable, you are more of a challenge. so let me post this thread that changed my life. its about 160 pages but the first 20 or so are the key info. i (fortunately for you) have read (and even posted) in this thread so if you have any questions i am confident i can help. feel free to pm or post replies. hope this helps
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...0&pagenumber=1

IMO that Alpha Male thing is a load of B.S. a real man projects an image without the front. If you can't do it then you are play acting like a little kids and any girl will smell that sh*t a mile away. If you are the man, you will be the man, if you aren't then suck it up until life gives you the experience to go forward. That punk (not saying anything racist about African Americans) wigger crap is lame as hell.

Black people are black white people are white got it, MALIBUS MOST WANTED?

what does "wigger " have to do anything with alpha male.??
    being alpha isnt a front. its an image you give off. it basically shows your confidence without you having to try to win the approval of other ppl. personally you sound really negative and if you always try to have a positive outlook i think things will get better just from that. being alpha is a way of looking at life and treating others. you can be more succussfull in life by incorporating the alpha mentallity into your life. things like job interviews- you go in showing the employer you are extremely confindent and how total control of whats happening around you. if you were an employer would you want someone who has extreme confidence or someone mumbling and acting all shy. it doesnt just apply to meeting women.

Alpha is aggressive and dominant, either you have it or you don't. It's a fact. Go ahead and see if it is possible to retrain yourself. Like I said it is play acting. Go in and show your employer you are confident, blah blah blah that's not a front? You are confident or you aren't.

Footnote- I have worked 100% commission jobs fro 20 years, have read every fad self help books , seen Zig Ziglar and all kinds of other jokers, all of them are bunk. Crap I think I've heard every stupid slogan out there regarding attitude projection and increased sales. Be yourself and you will get the results you want, be yourself and you will attract the woman for you. Why try to project an image of something you are not?

if you started out when you met a person acted a certain way then all of a sudden change your personality you are going to appear INCONGRUENT. which means "fake" that doesnt mean that you cant act more confident around your coworkers and ppl you already know. being alpha works especially well when you meet new ppl because they havent already formed there first impression of you. if the first time you meet a girl you put a positive confident image in her head, think of how that will effect her decisions when she thinks about you. if you are known as the guy at work that sits in the corner and is anti-social and the next day you come in and are having conversations with everyone of course they will think you are "acting".

being yourself is total crap imo. not everyone is naturally outgoing and positive on life. think about all the ppl that try to mind there own business and not bother other ppl. being themselves obviously wont work for those ppl. that is why ppl need to addapt the alpha attitude into there life. for some ppl that is a hard thing to do though. if you usually try to avoid confrontation and then try to change and look forward to it, of course you will be uncomfortable at first but its like anything. when you first started working out you didnt start squating 300lbs did you, of course not. you started at 135lbs and got better and stronger and eventually you could do 3 plates. the more you do it the better you get at it. and before you know it your totally confident and your projecting the alpha image and you will be more successfull in all aspects of your life, especially women.
    Last edited by rugbyking; 08-03-2004 at 01:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rugbyking
    being yourself is total crap imo. not everyone is naturally outgoing and positive on life. think about all the ppl that try to mind there own business and not bother other ppl. being themselves obviously wont work for those ppl.
    Wow that is a really sad post bro.

Okay.............. good luck being a phony.

LOL!!!!! phony. i cant comment on your personal life but i can honestly say from my pov that after i adapted the alpha personality my life made a serious change for the better. i know that every time i go to a party i get get girls phone numbers and meet up with them later to see if they are worth MY time. it shouldnt be the other way around. why should women be put up on a pedistal, they are only human. you should assume that YOU are the prize that the women want. make them chase you and they will crumble at your feet. i have witnessed this 3x since my change down the alpha road and it is priceless!!
    Last edited by rugbyking; 08-03-2004 at 01:33 PM.

You are only human too bro. You are obviously lacking in self confidence and it clearly shows.

Neither should be put on a pedastal bro. And good luck living your lie, sounds like fun. Good luck trying to get a serious relationship out of it all!

i dont understand how you assume i lack confidence. i am probably the most confident person you have talked to in quite some time.

im not living a lie. girls play games in the real world. now im not saying all girls are as mean as others but ALL GIRLS PLAY GAMES to some extent. the idea behind dating is to meet different ppl and find out what qualities you find attractive in a potential mate. you want to date different ppl to narrow these traits down so when you find a person that possess all the traits you find attractive you will know right from the get go that this is the person you want to be with. obviously after you and your other have established that there is a connection between you two then you tone down the "games" but that doesnt mean you turn into a pussy and go buy her lots of stuff and tell her what a nice ass she has all the time. you want to be in control of the relationship. you give compliments as rewards when you feel she has earned it. i dont know about you but i would much rather date a girl and be in control of the relationship then letting a women know i will do anything she tells me to. stand up for yourself and dont give into societies portrail of how to pick up women(like those freddie prinze jr movies, that crap is garbage)

MACHO MACHO MAN! I WANNA BE A MACHO MAN! LOL

Give respect, get respect, give love , receive love that's how it works in a real relationship. Do it your way and get laid....don't expect to get "quality gains" in the relationship department and enjoy that empty feeling.

being alpha has a lot to do with creating attraction. now if you attract a lot of attention and have many different women to choose from would you rather be in that situation or have to take the only option presented to you. by having more than one option that allows you to pick and choose what traits are more attractive to you, hence you will be happier in the relationship as it carries on.

i dont know how old you are but i am 21 and i am seeing that we have didnt opinions(which is why we are here right?). i think we have different goals in mind when it comes to women. you are right when you say that these techniques will get you laid, but that doesnt mean you can incorporate some of the ideas into your life to help establish new long term relationships(which it seems you are more interested in). being alpha will definately establish attraction then you dictate the corse of the relationship from there.

Rugbyking, I agree you may attract women but not the ones that you should according to your personality traits this = incompatibility in the end IMO.

Why not just bash her on her head with your club, and drag her into your cave? Requires less work I think.

I'm 38 and happy to tell you that I got laid before you were born. I'm not talkin Wilt Chamberlain numers but I was a manwhore for quite some time I know what I'm talking about.

Maraxus, I'm sorry but that was too funny! Way to hit it home!

if i owned a club maybe i would but since i dont , i rely on my personality to attract women.
    your personality doesnt attract only certain types of women!!! YOUR PERSONALITY ATTRACTS WOMEN PERIOD if its the right mindset. its not like i can turn a button and attract only strippers or hookers.
    you didnt get the point of having more than one women to choose from. how would you not be happy if you get to choose your ideal mate(this is established from dating others and realizing what you want) which is the point of meeting all kinds of ppl(dating).
    Last edited by rugbyking; 08-03-2004 at 02:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rugbyking
    if i owned a club maybe i would but since i dont , i rely on my personality to attract women.
    your personality doesnt attract only certain types of women!!! YOUR PERSONALITY ATTRACTS WOMEN PERIOD if its the right mindset. its not like i can turn a button and attract only strippers or hookers.
    you didnt get the point of having more than one women to choose from. how would you not be happy if you get to choose your ideal mate(this is established from dating others and realizing what you want)

So I'm guessing the girl has to be honest while you have your little mask on?
    And you rely on your personality to attract women? A fake personality. Yeah bro, good luck with that!!!

its not like im sitting ther lieing to her. i just present myself a certain way. the number 1 trait an alpha male exudes is CONFIDENCE. that is not an act, its a way to approach a situation. being alpha isnt about wearing a mask, its not like after i start a serious relationship im gunna stop being confident. that would be stupid. after a serious relationship is established you can definately open up more and not have to play the games as much. the games are more for creating the initial attraction.

Im done with this kid. When your balls drop you'll start acting like a real man. Good luck with your phony ass.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information