Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

well JC if you find that rock...

Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    how about what rock do i have to look under to find a normal girl that doesnt want to play games?
    point me in the right direction please!!

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Yeah, but he bought PRADA!!!!!

Ya'll should think about that sh*t.

~SC~
    Sorry but I'd rather have a poor..honest man than a rich cheating one ANY DAY! But then again...if I want Prada....I can buy my own.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    point me in the right direction please!!
    Well....I'm certainly not under any rocks... but
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Sorry but I'd rather have a poor..honest man than a rich cheating one ANY DAY! But then again...if I want Prada....I can buy my own.
    Then I am the guy for you....

rugbyking is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hockeybabe2
    I was just wondering what rock you have to look under to find a great man. Not a little boy that wants to play mind games.HB2
    why do i get the feeling that this quote was indirectly related to me?? you have to understand that dating is a game in todays society. your not gunna find a guy go up to him and say "i like you, you like, lets date" that will never happen. you say you want a great guy. well what characteristics would you say make up a great guy? you dont want to play games so you need to find someone who is genuinely honest and straight forward. i can tell you that most of the guys that approach you are 1- confident in themselves, 2- realize that in todays dating world its all about who controls the relationship. so you want to find someone who doesnt want to play games. im going to tell you that the people that are going to be completely honest with you are the shy, lonely guys that are afraid to approach girls for fear of rejection. why is that? because if you go approach them they wont know what to say. it will throw them so off there gaurd that a hot woman actually approached them, they wont try to use any slick lines or play mind games. they will try there hardest to please YOU because you gave them a rare oppertunity to meet a hot women. the reason you cant meet these type of guys is because they lack confidence to approach a good looking girl and have a conversation with her. next time you go out try starting conversations with guys you find attractive and it will prolly throw them for a twist. youll see there are "sweet" guys out there, you just have to go find them.

:-) How YOU doin ;-)

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    :-) How YOU doin ;-)
    Busy actaully...putting my house up for sale and moving back to Milwaukee

it's my fault for doing all of it. i have yet to meet any girl who doesn't want all that.if anyone knows of these low maintenance girls send them my way
    I think the same applies to NYC women as the women in Miami. They are used to men that throw money at them and they think that the bigger gifts you buy them, the better the relationship is. Personally....the bigger the gift the more suspicious I get.

I am not your typical woman I guess. I judge a man on his self-worth not his wallet!

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Arm candy costs money! Real women don't drain your wallet IMO, been there done that.

wow

I think the same applies to NYC women as the women in Miami. They are used to men that throw money at them and they think that the bigger gifts you buy them, the better the relationship is. Personally....the bigger the gift the more suspicious I get.

I am not your typical woman I guess. I judge a man on his self-worth not his wallet!
    i love you

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rugbyking
    why do i get the feeling that this quote was indirectly related to me?? you have to understand that dating is a game in todays society. your not gunna find a guy go up to him and say "i like you, you like, lets date" that will never happen. .
    that honestly would work for me lol.... i wish i could jsut find a girl and be like " i like you" and she says "i like you too" and then we say together ok why dont we just date and see where this goes. and not play any BS games. sorry but that would work fine for me

i agree with barbi. when i get in a relationship i dont feel obligated to buy gifts to keep a women attracted to me. you shouldnt have to pay for her company!!! paying for her to be with you would make her a hooker (minus the sex). any girl that requires you to buy her gifts all the time is not worth your time. women should like to be with you because she enjoys your company, not cause your wallet is full of money. i dont know how it is out in nyc but where i come from when im getting together with a women i make them split the bill. i dont mean once we are dating exclusively its like that but i would expect her to pick up the tab once and awhile. this is the 21st century and women work just as much as men. ther is no reason a guy should have to spend all his money so women can just save there money and buy THEMSELVES things.

Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    that honestly would work for me lol.... i wish i could jsut find a girl and be like " i like you" and she says "i like you too" and then we say together ok why dont we just date and see where this goes. and not play any BS games. sorry but that would work fine for me

im glad that would work for you but realistically that prolly will happen like 1 out of 100000000 times. the reason ppl have to plays games is to feel the other person out. if you walked up and said "i like you" what are you basing that on? her looks! you have never talked to this person before in your life. how do you know if you like them. it could be a girl that looks like denise richards but could have the personality of a rock. you have to have the "games" to get a feel of the persons personality cause if you just picked up women on looks your gunna be really bored if there is no connection beyond that.

Todd Scott is offline Junior Member
    I dont think that you should be looking in an anabolic steroids forum. lol

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I was just wondering what rock you have to look under to find a great man. Not a little boy that wants to play mind games.HB2

STOP going to the SAME night clubs and bars that you continually go to.
    You wanna find a different guy: Go to a different place. You arent gonna find love in a night club honey.

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    im glad that would work for you but realistically that prolly will happen like 1 out of 100000000 times. the reason ppl have to plays games is to feel the other person out. if you walked up and said "i like you" what are you basing that on? her looks! you have never talked to this person before in your life. how do you know if you like them. it could be a girl that looks like denise richards but could have the personality of a rock. you have to have the "games" to get a feel of the persons personality cause if you just picked up women on looks your gunna be really bored if there is no connection beyond that.
    i mean after a week or so of knowing the girl we would end up saying that crap lol. not like you walk up to a girl in the bar and say it. that would never work, youve never talked to her before

LM1332 Guest
    under my kidney rock youll find a great man about 2 1/2 long(hard) hah jk though but yea i dont know bad luck i guess?

you just have to judge a girls interest level in you to be able to make the decision to take the relationship further. personally i dont put much emphesis on having a title of "dating". when i am seeing a girl i just spend time with her and after awhile you will know if she is really into you or not. girls usually end up flat out asking me "what are we, are we dating, or seeing each other." and based on what i want i will say that an answer that lets them know where i stand. one girl i was seeing asked me and i told her that we need to be realistic that she is leaving for school in a month and that we shouldnt get to attached so neither of us get hurt, and she was comfortable with that answer. if you do want to "be together" and she asks you, you could say something like "i have really enjoyed that past couple weeks that ive spent with you and i definately want to get to know you better. girls will inturpert that as "yes we are dating" without you officially having to say "will you be my girlfriend"

Jef-El is offline Associate Member
    Maybe its not the men that have the problem.

Jk

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    STOP going to the SAME night clubs and bars that you continually go to.
    You wanna find a different guy: Go to a different place. You arent gonna find love in a night club honey.
    Bermich.....she's not hanging out in night clubs. We don't have night clubs. We have 3 biker bars and a sports bar. And...she isn't hanging out in them either.

I can vouch for that much!

Careful now...

Quote Originally Posted by Jef-El
    Maybe its not the men that have the problem.

Jk

Man I feel really bad for you ladies that would suck. If I wasn't married I'd move up there!lol How do you cope?

i love you
    PBNC....you would if you ever met me.... but I'm not some tall, blond, leggy, big breasted gold digging bimbo.

I'm a good honest woman that takes care of herself and works hard to provide a good home for my kids and myself. I am divorced and I refused child or spousal support. I take care of mine.

Would I like a man that would give me a gift now and then, sure, any woman that says otherwise would be lying...but I don't need prada or any of that pretentious crap... the most touching gift I think I've ever gotten was a welcome home sign on my car with a single red rose after my ardous 4 days at sea. It was the fact that he cared enough to take the time to make the sign, put it on my car....and stood by on the pier to carry my bag when I arrived.

Every single man here would be suprised...how little it takes to make a good woman happy. Notice I said GOOD WOMAN. Not your party chicks that are looking for a man to provide for them, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Man I feel really bad for you ladies that would suck. If I wasn't married I'd move up there!lol How do you cope?
    I work out....A LOT!

and ... we have stock in Energizer

Oh...........the "special friend". Sometimes we just have to take matters into our own hands! LOL

wow

PBNC....you would if you ever met me.... but I'm not some tall, blond, leggy, big breasted gold digging bimbo.

I'm a good honest woman that takes care of herself and works hard to provide a good home for my kids and myself. I am divorced and I refused child or spousal support. I take care of mine.

Would I like a man that would give me a gift now and then, sure, any woman that says otherwise would be lying...but I don't need prada or any of that pretentious crap... the most touching gift I think I've ever gotten was a welcome home sign on my car with a single red rose after my ardous 4 days at sea. It was the fact that he cared enough to take the time to make the sign, put it on my car....and stood by on the pier to carry my bag when I arrived.

Every single man here would be suprised...how little it takes to make a good woman happy. Notice I said GOOD WOMAN. Not your party chicks that are looking for a man to provide for them, etc.
    very impressive. all i know are girls who bleed my $$$.although, i do it so it's my fault. i have since changed my ways on that.it's nice to know that there are some women out there who don't care about material things and $$$. i'm going ot go on a hunt for these girls this fall/winter and see what i can find,haha. no more clubs chicks........for relationships

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    I work out....A LOT!

So, take this time to get to know yourselves - inside and out.

LOL Exactly!!!!!!!!!

mass junkie is offline banned
    I work out....A LOT!

LMAOOOOO they keep going and going and going

Maybe you aren't such a bad guy after all PB. Try starting off slow for once. Don't let them know you have $$. If they stick around it's for you and not the money. Not saying you have to slum it...treat them right but don't spoil them from the word GO.

When I met my now ex...I had NO idea he had money. I really didn't care. And when the relationship ended...he left with what he came with....and I kept what was mine.

very impressive. all i know are girls who bleed my $$$.although, i do it so it's my fault. i have since changed my ways on that.it's nice to know that there are some women out there who don't care about material things and $$$. i'm going ot go on a hunt for these girls this fall/winter and see what i can find,haha. no more clubs chicks........for relationships

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    LMAOOOOO they keep going and going and going
    LOL yep...sometimes not long enuf however LMAO...hehehe

see i'm not so bad!!

Maybe you aren't such a bad guy after all PB. Try starting off slow for once. Don't let them know you have $$. If they stick around it's for you and not the money. Not saying you have to slum it...treat them right but don't spoil them from the word GO.

When I met my now ex...I had NO idea he had money. I really didn't care. And when the relationship ended...he left with what he came with....and I kept what was mine.
    you left with what you came with?jesus, i have to move out of the northeast!!!these women and lawyers are rapists!!!!i'm so out of here

nice

I work out....A LOT!

oh i'm like god **** luke skywalker with those things.quite handy with the "neck massager"

LOL PBNYC.

That's why ya need to be on the Left Coast Luv.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin

i've been told by every girl i've setteled down and been monogamous with that i'm the best guy they've ever dated, as far as how well i treat them, etc...

the problem with that is that three of them have told me in all seriousness that they want to marry me and/or plan on it. it has really scared me away from dating girls seriously for fear that this will happen again and i'll end up hurting someone. if it turns out i'm lucky enough to meet a girl amazing enough that i want to be with her forever, then i would welcome her desire to commit permanently. only one of those girls i am referring to was like that personality/compatibility- wise, but she ended up cheating on me.

so i know there are good guys out there, because i feel that i am one of them and have been told that i am across the board... but sometimes good guys get scared to commit to relationships because of the very situation(s) i described.

by the way, i'm only 20 years old, so my opinions on this issue are definately influenced by my young age.

i hope this may have cleared a bit up for you. i still can't figure out what i am going to do as far as relationships go. it's hard for me to deal with being with someone who wants that kind of commitment, or at least (as the pattern has been thus far) will eventually want that sort of commitment; when she may not be the greatest girl i can imagine ever coming into contact with.

so right now my aversion to entering into a relationship is more of an issue of not wanting to hurt someone. i'd love to meet the woman i am going to want to marry, but it seems like anything short of that is just a waste of my time and is likely just setting up the girl in question for a big let-down.

so i guess i have to turn your question around and ask for your female's input as to what i should be doing.

i know

LOL PBNYC.

That's why ya need to be on the Left Coast Luv.
    apparently i'm missing all the fun out there!!!when am i flying in?haha i'll bring extra toys

Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    i've been told by every girl i've setteled down and been monogamous with that i'm the best guy they've ever dated, as far as how well i treat them, etc...

the problem with that is that three of them have told me in all seriousness that they want to marry me and/or plan on it. it has really scared me away from dating girls seriously for fear that this will happen again and i'll end up hurting someone. if it turns out i'm lucky enough to meet a girl amazing enough that i want to be with her forever, then i would welcome her desire to commit permanently. only one of those girls i am referring to was like that personality/compatibility- wise, but she ended up cheating on me.

so i know there are good guys out there, because i feel that i am one of them and have been told that i am across the board... but sometimes good guys get scared to commit to relationships because of the very situation(s) i described.

by the way, i'm only 20 years old, so my opinions on this issue are definately influenced by my young age.

i hope this may have cleared a bit up for you. i still can't figure out what i am going to do as far as relationships go. it's hard for me to deal with being with someone who wants that kind of commitment, or at least (as the pattern has been thus far) will eventually want that sort of commitment; when she may not be the greatest girl i can imagine ever coming into contact with.

so right now my aversion to entering into a relationship is more of an issue of not wanting to hurt someone. i'd love to meet the woman i am going to want to marry, but it seems like anything short of that is just a waste of my time and is likely just setting up the girl in question for a big let-down.

so i guess i have to turn your question around and ask for your female's input as to what i should be doing.

i am definately not the type to settle down anytime soon as you can probably tell by my posts. i love meeting new ppl all the time. im young (21) and haven fun!!!!

apparently i'm missing all the fun out there!!!when am i flying in?haha i'll bring extra toys
    If I had you.... I wouldn't need toys!!

i am definately not the type to settle down anytime soon as you can probably tell by my posts. i love meeting new ppl all the time. im young (21) and haven fun!!!!
    You are right... 21 is too young to settle down... enjoy being young and single.

this is true

If I had you.... I wouldn't need toys!!
    i guess i can come by myself then.i'll leave the toy chest at home

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information