Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    You guys are terrible LOL. Well...not all women cut ya off after a few weeks/months. My last guy actually complained I wanted it too much. After over a year of being together... I still wanted him 2-3x a day...at LEAST. But I was totally in love with the jackass and I loved being with him.

That and I have a MAJOR sex drive. Sigh........single life SUCKS!!!
    Please send me his name, phone number and address.............I have to swing by and demand his "He-Man" membership card back. As acting president I have to make sure all members adhere to our strict code of rules.....complaing about a woman wanting sex too much is totally off the board. I had to take Mass' card last week..........he used the word cuddle in a sentence. hahahahahahaha

rugbyking is offline Associate Member
    co2boi check your pm i sent you a present

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Try Me
    I don't like games. I don't like sex being used to play games, like a girl holding out as long as she can. If a girl didn't put out in reasonable period of time, i bailed. Save your head games for the next guy.

The baddest, most abusive guys i know are always surrounded with quantities of hot girls. The nice guys that would make good partners are kicked to the curb.

As for the girl asking where to look for nice guys - try smilling. The biggest turn off to any good guy is a snooty, pouty girl. If a girl get's snooty with me its the biggest turn off ever and she becomes gross.
    I agree bro. Stuck up chicks suck. It all goes back to just being cool.

Girls don't chase guys who chase them, they chase the ones that present a challenge. They like the hunt too. Once you become a wuss and start kissing their ass, treating them lubby dubby, telling them they are pretty all the time, and all that shiat, they kick you to the curb for some abusive asshole who won't give them the time of day. There's a big difference between feeling attraction for someone and feeling affection for that person.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggy'sTwat
    Please send me his name, phone number and address.............I have to swing by and demand his "He-Man" membership card back. As acting president I have to make sure all members adhere to our strict code of rules.....complaing about a woman wanting sex too much is totally off the board. I had to take Mass' card last week..........he used the word cuddle in a sentence. hahahahahahaha

HILARIOUS ****ING HILARIOUS.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Call it a rap, call it a poem, but it is my contribution to this thread.

I aint under a rock im on a Philadelphia block...Im hot these young girls swing from my jock non stop...I like to hit em and dip, I like to rub on their t!ts...Stick my **** in their lips and rub my hands on their hips....you hoes are so quick to scam I got to say god dam...you call me a jerk but you want me for your man....but I would rather be your H-O-N-K-E-Y...we can fuk for free or I can get you high......

Your welcome.
    Last edited by Lozgod; 08-10-2004 at 12:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Call it a rap, call it a poem, but it is my contribution to this thread.

I aint under a rock im on a Philadelphia block...Im hot these young girls swing from my jock non stop...I like to hit em and dip, I like to rub on their t!ts...Stick my **** in their lips and rub my hands on their hips....you hoes are so quit to scam I got to say god dam...you call me a jerk but you want me for your man....but I would rather be your H-O-N-K-E-Y...we can fuk for free or I can get you high......
    Your welcome.
    That's fuggin talent right der folks. Luvin it.
    Rap on ma brotha...

Pork Chop is offline Member
    someone posted 10 rules to keeping a girl..
    1. Get caught looking at other girls etc..
    What was it?

What was it?
    That was me. It is always get caught looking at other girls. That will make them try harder to keep your attention.

Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    I agree bro. Stuck up chicks suck. It all goes back to just being cool.

Girls don't chase guys who chase them, they chase the ones that present a challenge. They like the hunt too. Once you become a wuss and start kissing their ass, treating them lubby dubby, telling them they are pretty all the time, and all that shiat, they kick you to the curb for some abusive asshole who won't give them the time of day. There's a big difference between feeling attraction for someone and feeling affection for that person.

So true. stuck up girls just present more of a challenge. you need to break through there "b!tch shield" by making fun of them a bit in a funny way. then they will change there attitude towards you and prolly even come on to YOU if you do it correctly. the problem lies in how strong here shield is. some women act like they are god gift to men(they must have dated GQ-BOUNCER ) these women take a lot of "neg hits" to bust through. make fun of the way she dresses in a sarcastic way so she knows your joking but keep it up. eventually she will start showing signs of interest and then you just keep up the cocky funny attitude. give her the impression that you dont need her. that your doing HER the favor by spending YOUR time with her. these kind of women can be picked up it just takes more game!!!( i realize most guys on here dont want that ****, so me and co2boi will nail these bitchs for ya )

What was it?
    Lozgod's Relationship Tips

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    After reading 1Victors dilemna and the advice he was getting I wanted to give yall some good advice on dealing with women. I don't expect any women to agree with this verbally but I bet their actions would say this advice is right on the money.

IF YOU WANT KIDS AND A WIFE AND A HOUSE DO NOT FOLLOW THIS ADVISE

IF YOU WANT TO SLEEP WITH AS MANY WOMEN AS POSSIBLE THIS IS FOR YOU

YES THIS GAME IS UNIVERSAL AND WILL WORK ON HOT CHICKS AND UGLY ONES WITH THE SAME EFFECTIVENESS

ALWAYS USE PROTECTION AND ALWAYS REMEMBER NO FAT CHICKS!!!!

1. Always act nice in the beginning. All women think they want a nice guy, but subconsiously they want a bad boy. So play the role. Laugh at their stupid jokes, act like you care about their jobs and blah blah blah. Play it to the hill too. I mean act like it is the most interesting thing in the world.

2. Always try to get them alone after doing all that BS to reel them in. Start off by saying something like, "I usually don't say do this but I never met someone as smart and beautiful as you" looking in to their eyes and kiss them. They knew in the first 30 seconds if they were gonna give you some so if they were you are in there. Do your thing, start off slow, then work your way up to high intensity, make sure she gets off.

3. Leave or take her home. Never spend the night together. The next day don't call. She probaly won't call you going by her friends advice, but she will by day 2. Answer the phone and say you'll call her back. Call her back. Seem very interested in what she is saying but not too much. Do this for about 3-7 days, dont go overboard the fish will get off the hook if you do. Use common sense.

4. Take her out. Be nice again, pretty much repeat the first night. This is to show her you are a "good guy" deep down. This time you dont talk to her for a few days after sex. Time to make her start persuing you.

5. Next time don't take her out. Go straight to your or her crib. Be nice but make sure you don't hit it. This will make her think, **** is he boning someone else he wasn't horny. See by now she should like you and wont be too quick to curb you.

**** I got to go make a call. More later.

The next info are rules after your first few dates got her reeled in.

1. NEVER EVER SEEM JEALOUS. Remember she is the lucky one, not you. If she left tomorrow you would be fine.

2. Tell little stupid lies for no reason out of the bluie, and make sure they are lies you get caught in. Then never justify yourself when she catches you. Don't even be willing to discuss it. You are the man not her. This makes you mysterious. You got secrets, this is intriguing to her.

3. Always get caught checking out other girls when you are out together. This will force her to make herself more desirable to you. Works great.

4. Never ever under any circumstances make her your priority. Put friends, the club, the gym, your dog, car, whatever before her. This will make her starve for your attention. This is golden if she grew up without a father but works on 80% of women. They all want to be first in your life.

5. Always have stuff about yourself they hate. Their missiion in life is to change a man in to what they want. Once you do that. Game over they win and you get sh!t on.

6. A couple days a month put these rules away and be Prince Charming. Always got to proove that "there is a nice guy inside of you."

I am going off the top of my head thats all I can think of right now, as I think of more I'll add to it. I guarantee this stuff works. If you are a whining pussy or a hater dont bother trying because you probaly arent man enough to pull it off, but dont worry when your girl needs a real man she can call me. PM me for my number to give to your girl Decadbal.

Quote Originally Posted by rugbyking
    So true. stuck up girls just present more of a challenge. you need to break through there "b!tch shield" by making fun of them a bit in a funny way. then they will change there attitude towards you and prolly even come on to YOU if you do it correctly. the problem lies in how strong here shield is. some women act like they are god gift to men(they must have dated GQ-BOUNCER ) these women take a lot of "neg hits" to bust through. make fun of the way she dresses in a sarcastic way so she knows your joking but keep it up. eventually she will start showing signs of interest and then you just keep up the cocky funny attitude. give her the impression that you dont need her. that your doing HER the favor by spending YOUR time with her. these kind of women can be picked up it just takes more game!!!( i realize most guys on here dont want that ****, so me and co2boi will nail these bitchs for ya )
    That's what I'm talking about. These girls are the best too cos their stuff ain't being touched cos no one has the balls to put them in their place. They get hit on by so many guys that they become bored with hearing the same **** over and over. That's why me and rugbyking could roll up in a bar, find the hottest stuck up bitch in there and be like, "Excuse me, but those shoes look terrible with that dress and you need to smile because your fvcking up my vibe" and walk off. Next thing you know she wants us...easy like sunday morning baby.

That's what I'm talking about. These girls are the best too cos their stuff ain't being touched cos no one has the balls to put them in their place. They get hit on by so many guys that they become bored with hearing the same **** over and over. That's why me and rugbyking could roll up in a bar, find the hottest stuck up bitch in there and be like, "Excuse me, but those shoes look terrible with that dress and you need to smile because your fvcking up my vibe" and walk off. Next thing you know she wants us...easy like sunday morning baby.

EXACTLY!! the really stuck up girls are mint cause they guard there pussy like a pirates treasure. only the guys that understand how to play games are going to get to tap it. so while some loser is trying to give her flowers and tell her he wants to cuddle later, me and co2boi will be across the room distance flirting making eye contact. she will wonder why we havent come up to her cause in her minds she thinks she is the ****. i would purposely talk to all the other girls in the place just to make her jealous and show her that other girls find me attractive. its like in the movie "how to be a player" at the end. bill belemy takes the ugliest girl and dances with her to make the hot bitch jealous. now im not condoning picking up ugly girls to attract hot ones. the girls you talk to need to be attractive too or it wont work like it should. while im talking to other girls i would look at the stuck up girl and smile basically saying "look at me, you know you want me, but your not the only one, so whats gunna make you stand out to me" then when you talk to her shes receptive to your advances. it really all just comes down to understanding how to play games. put yourself in the position of control. so everyone that doesnt want to play games have fun "looking under rocks" and for everyone else that wants to get laid go grab a seat in the back row, take out your notebook and start taking notes!

EXACTLY!! the really stuck up girls are mint cause they guard there pussy like a pirates treasure. only the guys that understand how to play games are going to get to tap it. so while some loser is trying to give her flowers and tell her he wants to cuddle later, me and co2boi will be across the room distance flirting making eye contact. she will wonder why we havent come up to her cause in her minds she thinks she is the ****. i would purposely talk to all the other girls in the place just to make her jealous and show her that other girls find me attractive. its like in the movie "how to be a player" at the end. bill belemy takes the ugliest girl and dances with her to make the hot bitch jealous. now im not condoning picking up ugly girls to attract hot ones. the girls you talk to need to be attractive too or it wont work like it should. while im talking to other girls i would look at the stuck up girl and smile basically saying "look at me, you know you want me, but your not the only one, so whats gunna make you stand out to me" then when you talk to her shes receptive to your advances. it really all just comes down to understanding how to play games. put yourself in the position of control. so everyone that doesnt want to play games have fun "looking under rocks" and for everyone else that wants to get laid go grab a seat in the back row, take out your notebook and start taking notes!
    **** bro, it sucks that we live like 2000 miles apart. We would make a kickass booty pullin team. People, guys and girls, are all the time saying, "I don't want to play games" Well, here in the real world it's play or get played. You not wanting to play games isn't going to change the things that are engrained in the pschy of the opposite sex. Learn to stop kissing ass. There's a time and place for romance, but for the most part, me and rugby leave that **** to the homogays so their girls will leave them and become easy targets for guys like us. so it shall be written

they should change the title of the thread to
    what rock do you have to look for a guy HIJACKED by rugbyking and co2boi's guide for picking up women with the alpha mentallity

they should change the title of the thread to
    what rock do you have to look for a guy HIJACKED by rugbyking and co2boi's guide for picking up women with the alpha mentallity
    I love it. Hell, we should start our own thread.

The sad part is that most guys on here think we are nuts and that we will just scare the girls off. Girls like men who take charge and act like men, have big egos, treat them well, but not kiss their ass. Not wussbag homos who follow them around like puppies sniffin their ass and beggin for a bone.

This ****z free fellas, gather round

justaname is offline Junior Member
    I love it. Hell, we should start our own thread.

The sad part is that most guys on here think we are nuts and that we will just scare the girls off. Girls like men who take charge and act like men, have big egos, treat them well, but not kiss their ass. Not wussbag homos who follow them around like puppies sniffin their ass and beggin for a bone.

This ****z free fellas, gather round
    You pretty much hit the nail on head...anyone who thinks you are nuts is a fool There is a book called the "Art of Suduction" the strategy written earlier is a fine summary of said book or sections of it at least

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread Information