Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    worldknown is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I don't answer those kinds of questions I'm sorry.

~SC~
    yeh, we know.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by worldknown
    haha thats so low that its not even funny, talk about being immature? You act like a 12 year not to mention look like one, oh wait you still live at home and your how old? They got pissed or they watned to make sure that i wasnt taking anything bad becuase they care about me? Get your story straight bitch. Imagine if you didn't live with your mom, maybe you wouldnt be wasting your time talking to us?

Haha...... bro don't even play with me. Your still in high school. I have 2 jobs, I own a company, and I JUST BOUGHT A HOUSE which I will live in before I am even 21 years old. So I think it shows who is more IMMATURE. And guess what, I am double the size of you IN ALL THE PLACES IT COUNTS so don't talk about looking like your 12. From your pics and Bdubz you both look like I did when I was 13 years old. And if you don't believe what I have to say, then I'll let SwoleCat vouch for me next time he comes to Vegas. He can come see my crib @ watch my show since I am so small.

I am done now with this thread.... enjoy your evening children.

<<LMO>>

S R H is offline Associate Member
    Questions about dosages? pff oooooooooooook

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    yeh, we know.
    What are YOU talking about?

I'd watch your comments buff daddy, you're beginning to be a prick.

I don't like pricks.

You don't even know the question, or perhaps you do since he's your buddy and all.

Point is, stay outta my face while you have that option. No one is speaking to you.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Haha...... bro don't even play with me. Your still in high school. I have 2 jobs, I own a company, and I JUST BOUGHT A HOUSE which I will live in before I am even 21 years old. So I think it shows who is more IMMATURE. And guess what, I am double the size of you IN ALL THE PLACES IT COUNTS so don't talk about looking like your 12. From your pics and Bdubz you both look like I did when I was 13 years old. And if you don't believe what I have to say, then I'll let SwoleCat vouch for me next time he comes to Vegas. He can come see my crib @ watch my show since I am so small.

<<LMO>>
    watch your show??? sweet i didnt know we had a female stripper in here.. can i get a lap dance sexy? And did u say you had a bigger Di*ck...ew dude why u trying to trade naked pics with world.

Quote Originally Posted by BduBbz
    Questions about dosages? pff oooooooooooook
    Right, I don't give advice on dosages on anything that pertains to your situation.

Is there something earth moving about that?

Ever heard of LIABILITY? Maybe not, you don't own a business as do I.

If you think I'm risking what I have you're smokin' crack.

~SC~

Right, I don't give advice on dosages on anything that pertains to your situation.

Is there something earth moving about that?

Ever heard of LIABILITY? Maybe not, you don't own a business as do I.

If you think I'm risking what I have you're smokin' crack.

~SC~
    Smoking dank Kali bud ....tha stickiest of the icky. Fire It Up D-loc

<<LMO>>
    haha i almost **** my pants reading that concidering your face looks like a 16 year old who has delayed puberty. anyways, you have no clue on my size, and i havent seen a picture from you only words which means absolutely nothing. Double the size, im ****ing mandingo bitch, so stop assuming cause tahts all you have done. Just cause im in high school im not allowed to be on this board, yeh im in high school and it ****ing is tyte, compared to your bitch ass. i really cant get over that double the size thing hahah. brb while i laugh.

Just cause im in high school im not allowed to be on this board, yeh im in high school.
    Nice parting words.

~SC~

What are YOU talking about?

I'd watch your comments buff daddy, you're beginning to be a prick.

I don't like pricks.

You don't even know the question, or perhaps you do since he's your buddy and all.

Point is, stay outta my face while you have that option. No one is speaking to you.

~SC~
    you wander why im being a prick, cause im gettting gangbanged by LMO and his butt buddies. Dont treat me like some whore on Vanburen Ave. You were always a prick to me, i treat people with as much respect as the treat me enough said. i had no problem with you until tihs thread when you started saying sh**
    Last edited by worldknown; 08-18-2004 at 07:04 PM.

Nice parting words.

~SC~
    thx grammar boy, i forgot i am still in english class at this time of the day.

You'll have plenty of time to study away from A.R.

"Grammar Boy"......WORD! Thanks, I just thought of something cool as sh*t for my new site with this phrase!

~SC~

"Grammar Boy"......WORD! Thanks, I just thought of something cool as sh*t for my new site with this phrase!

~SC~
    definately not study english, maybe study steroids , or wait no ill get yelled at for asking questions...hmmm what else could i study?

~SC~
    np, hopefully that will help you scam more peeps than you already do.

Now you're definitely over the line.

Calling a well known professional businessman a scammer on an open forum at such a large location.

It's known I am anything BUT a scammer. You saying that just makes you look like a tool. Why would a scammer have his FACE all over? Sponsored by ATW and Kentnutrition.com as well?? HUH?????? Why do I have links all over every board, I'm mod at tons of locations, a VET GURU no less here of all places where REAL scammers are torn apart? MuscleMag, T-Mag articles, etc. Shall I go on?

Kid, grow up really. Your words are sinking you deeper in your own sh*t each post. When you offer such a silly statement as you have above, you take ANY CREDIBILITY YOU HAD (which is NONE actually) and you throw it out the window.

In a nutshell, EVERYONE knows I am far from a scammer, just as everyone knows your an immature kid who would say that as you have NOTHING else to say.

It's okay to be envious, don't be stupid.

~SC~

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    i bet 100$ that your under 18!!! who take the pool?

Quote Originally Posted by TRLS63
    **** im down to make 100 bucks. could use it to buy some "real ****" and then some more of my kings blend.

Quote Originally Posted by TRLS63

I won't take the pool because I agree with you lol. It's funny.... how many high school seniors did you know that were 18 BEFORE the year started. Unless they both got held back which would make sense from their incredible display of stupidity.

<<LMO>>

I won't take the pool because I agree with you lol. It's funny.... how many high school seniors did you know that were 18 BEFORE the year started. Unless they both got held back which would make sense from their incredible display of stupidity.

<<LMO>>
    haha i cant stop laughing, dude let me catch a breath. the bs that is flowing on this thread is incredible.

Notice he ONLY replies to my responses.

<<LMO>>

Notice he ONLY replies to my responses.

<<LMO>>
    cuase your the one that starts all the siht, so it should end with you, your a disgrace to the italian blood. dont talk **** if you dont know what you are saying, and dont ever call me immature again after this thread which after what you said disgusts me.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    im ****ing mandingo bitch
    That word SOOO belongs to me and Carlos.

Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    That word SOOO belongs to me and Carlos.
    let me cite it for you, since ethis is english class and all, it would only be correct.

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    cuase your the one that starts all the siht, so it should end with you, your a disgrace to the italian blood. dont talk **** if you dont know what you are saying, and dont ever call me immature again after this thread which after what you said disgusts me.
    If I'm not mistaken, you and your buddy start all this sh*t to begin with. People like LMO dont go looking for idiots to make fun of, look at his old posts on different threads. He helps people that are willing to listen. Not two idiots that dont know what the hell they are doing. I already told your friend he shouldnt even touch something as hard as m1t cause of his age...and you know what he said? He cameback by saying I'm a dumbass for doing DNP at 18. Something totally not related. Just grow up bro.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    let me cite it for you, since ethis is english class and all, it would only be correct.
    I prefer MLA formatting for the Citation. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    I prefer MLA formatting for the Citation. Thanks.
    my english classes only uses the other format, let me go to class tommorow and check for you, wait actaully i dont care about english.

anyways hopefully this thread will get deleted by a mod, but wahtever happens happens.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    enough is enough

stop the bull**** and the flaming, this thread has gone on long enough

to state clearly, everyone must be 18 to be on this board. if your not, you will get banned if there is proof.

otherwise, everyone chill out and have a nice evening

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    btw...calling our vets here scammers is NOT a good way to make any friends nor get any help here! I assure you all of our vets are not vets and are in great standing with the community here

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information