Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    S R H is offline Associate Member

Please Help ME!! with GYNO!!

Hey guys. I noticed the other day that my nipples were starting to get a bit sensitive and sore but though that there was no way i could get gyno. I am currently on a cycle of m1-t and 4-ad. Anyways my nolvadex just came yesterday and yesterday was my 1st day of the last week on my cycle. I talked to NSA and he said i should start in with the nolvadex right away! But today i was looking down and i noticed my nipples were sticking out!! O man this is kinda ****ty. I took 40 mg of the liquid nolva i got from phoenix labs. Does anyone know if i should take 40 mgs or more and for how long... Any help i would appreciate sooo much!! I really am getting freaked out if this doesnt go away
    Thanks again
    -bdub

this is what i was planning on doing

40 mgs for the rest of this week
    20 mgs for the next 4 weeks

..with along with clomid...
    300mg, 100mg, 100mg, 100mg, 100mg, 100mg, 100mg, 100mg, 100mg, 100mg, 100mg, 50mg ,50mg ,50mg ,50mg ,50mg 50mg, 50mg ,50mg ,50mg 50mg

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    BWAHAHAHAHA......it's funny you get Gyno from a drug that does not aromatize. Maybe estrogen rebound? Either way this is a classic example of why you should know what the hell your doing before you start. Plus the fact that your like 16 doesn't help either. Enjoy your bitch tits for the rest of your life

<<LMO>>

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    BWAHAHAHAHA......it's funny you get Gyno from a drug that does not aromatize. Maybe estrogen rebound? Either way this is a classic example of why you should know what the hell your doing before you start. Plus the fact that your like 16 doesn't help either. Enjoy your bitch tits for the rest of your life

<<LMO>>
    was that really neccessary?

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams

You have no clue how necessary that was. I'll PM you I don't want to get into details here.

<<LMO>>

FmRommel is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams

NOT AT ALL!

Thanks Chris...and YES LMO 4-AD DOES aromatize...

B - GET on Nolva...I would go with 80 mgs to fight it....clomid then follows...GO SEE A DOC MAN!!

Good Luck
    Last edited by FmRommel; 08-17-2004 at 11:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FmRommel
    NOT AT ALL!

Thanks Chris...and YES LMO 4-AD DOES aromatize...

B - GET on Nolva...I would go with 80 mgs to fight it....clomid then follows...GO SEE A DOC MAN!!

Good Luck
    Pull up some of his threads and you'll understand why it was necessary....and I have never heard of 4-ad aromatizing. Care to share more info on this?? A study perhaps? I am not doubting you I just want to see the facts on this.

<<LMO>>

worldknown is offline Banned

<<LMO>>
    definately not cool, hes 18 too. Im not going to get into the middle of this but i dont like people putting words into others mouths'.
    edit: thats really immature that your laughing at that, when you didnt even know 4-ad aromatized.
    Last edited by worldknown; 08-17-2004 at 11:37 PM.

Just to add to this thread in case your not just being your drama queen self......

Take anything you can to get your test levels back up. Tribulus etc..... along with the nolva at @ 40mg and your clomid PCT. I want to see some pics of this....

<<LMO>>

Quote Originally Posted by worldknown
    definately not cool, hes 18 too. Im not going to get into the middle of this but i dont like people putting words into others mouths'.
    edit: thats really immature that your laughing at that, when you didnt even know 4-ad aromatized.

There is nothing to get in the middle of......I have spoken my mind.

As for maturity as opposed to my knowledge of a substance I don't see how the two relate. I just stated I have never heard that it aromatized and I would like to see a study. That's all...... they are two completely unrelated things.

I am not gona start with you because we are both Italian and stubborn as hell and like to fight as is

I just think lately BduBbz has been a drama queen.....

Tell him to post a pic of his nipple so we can see if he is having a problem or not.

<<LMO>>

There is nothing to get in the middle of......I have spoken my mind.

As for maturity as opposed to my knowledge of a substance I don't see how the two relate. I just stated I have never heard that it aromatized and I would like to see a study. That's all...... they are two completely unrelated things.

I am not gona start with you because we are both Italian and stubborn as hell and like to fight as is

I just think lately BduBbz has been a drama queen.....

Tell him to post a pic of his nipple so we can see if he is having a problem or not.

<<LMO>>
    bro trust me he has gyno, i was skeptical at first and took it at as a joke, he must be really prone to gyno because getting gyno sounds like BS but he showed me today at the ****ing gym and i was asking myself wtf. help a brotha in need, we would do the same to you.

bro trust me he has gyno, i was skeptical at first and took it at as a joke, he must be really prone to gyno because getting gyno sounds like BS but he showed me today at the ****ing gym and i was asking myself wtf. help a brotha in need, we would do the same to you.

I offered my advice above....

<<LMO>>

I offered my advice above....

<<LMO>>
    i was referring to other people in case they have ever ran into this, i hoesntly dont understand how you get gyno from 4-ad? It has such a low conversion rate right and then a low absorption which would make him extremely prone to gyno?

i was referring to other people in case they have ever ran into this, i hoesntly dont understand how you get gyno from 4-ad? It has such a low conversion rate right and then a low absorption which would make him extremely prone to gyno?

I guess so.....

If he really got gyno from this I REALLY hope he was kidding about hitting up the injectables. He is your friend bro, talk him out of whatever he may be thinking of doing. Honestly (even though I made fun of him in my 1st reply) I would feel bad for him if he really got gyno even after all the $hit talking etc..... I hope for his sake he didn't get gyno. Just make sure he takes his nolva and clomid and get him some tribulus too.

<<LMO>>

i sitll dont understand how get gyno from 4-ad? like i saw it and im amazed, but still thats so awkward

i sitll dont understand how get gyno from 4-ad? like i saw it and im amazed, but still thats so awkward

It's not only the 4-ad...... even without it you CAN get gyno from M1T via Estrogen Rebound. Just make sure he takes his ancillaries (upping the dose of nolva) and hopefully it will clear. How bad does it look so far? Explain what it looks like exactly

<<LMO>>

isnt the estrogen rebound only at the end of a cycle? i cant really explain cause i only saw it for a second.

isnt the estrogen rebound only at the end of a cycle? i cant really explain cause i only saw it for a second.

Ya it should happen at the end..... is he not done yet? This is startin to sound a bit strange

<<LMO>>

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    i am thinking that the m1t is producing an elevated progesterone level
    just like deca and fina
    ive heard a lot of people saying gyno from m1t and 1 test and even lactating nipples from raised prolactin and progesterone
    and 4ad is still giving some estrogen

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Pull up some of his threads and you'll understand why it was necessary....and I have never heard of 4-ad aromatizing. Care to share more info on this?? A study perhaps? I am not doubting you I just want to see the facts on this.

<<LMO>>
    2 paths that I can think of off the top of my head
    4-ad => test => estradiol (not a lot of potential here though)
    4-ad => 4-androstenedione => estradiol (more likely)

Im glad this makes u happy LMO. Maybe ill be immature and laugh at u when something bad happens. ok well here are b4 and afters and i ve taken 40 mg of nova for the past 2 days and it feels like they are subsiding.

1st 1 is before other 3 are after..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Please Help ME!! with GYNO!!-photo_01.jpg   Please Help ME!! with GYNO!!-photo_004.jpg   Please Help ME!! with GYNO!!-photo_005.jpg   Please Help ME!! with GYNO!!-photo_006.jpg  
    Last edited by BduBbz; 08-18-2004 at 08:20 AM.

ps ... can i take *too much nolva*?? if not ill take 80 mgs a day

Pork Chop is offline Member
    you look totally completly fine to me.. am i missing something?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't see any gyno............ do they hurt at all?

ya they are a *tad* sore just a bit nothin bad at all. but my nips are kinda puffy.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Then run nolva at 80mg ED until symptoms go away and then 20mg for the rest of that cycle.

You don't have gyno IMO but if they are itchy or sore that's a sign of it comming on.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Try Me
    you look totally completly fine to me.. am i missing something?
    Exactly what I was thinking.

Now, stop f*cking around w/hormones n sh*t at your age, get on a solid bulking diet, eat FOOD, and leave this sh*t alone.

Stressing over this crap is more catabolic than anything. If you think it f*cks with you, quit takin' the sh*t.

~SC~

decadbal is offline Banned
    preach swole...preach

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

Now, stop f*cking around w/hormones n sh*t at your age, get on a solid bulking diet, eat FOOD, and leave this sh*t alone.

Stressing over this crap is more catabolic than anything. If you think it f*cks with you, quit takin' the sh*t.

~SC~
    Amen to that. You are far to young to f*k around with this stuff...and i don't see a thing either...XXL

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    nno gyno there to me.......... did u get a purple nurple from smoe one maybe? or soemtimes a shirt can make nips itchy and sore.. any lumps?

but I agree with swole.. theres no need to use any type of hormone at ur age.. you have enough hormones already

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    dude theres nothing there... do you know what gyno looks like?

Did I not call out the drama queen on this one??? Just like his Liquid Nolva or Clomid was bunk cause it took too long to get there. He is just looking for attention.

<<LMO>>

Save the drama 4 yo' momma!

~SC~

iNvid is offline Senior Member

~SC~
    Thats exactly what I told him after he mentioned he thinks "its time for the real stuff, test/dbol "

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    I don't see why every is so mad at this kid. It's his body, let him fuk it up if he so desires.

Quote Originally Posted by iNvid
    Thats exactly what I told him after he mentioned he thinks "its time for the real stuff, test/dbol"
    OMG no he didn't say that.

Not a flame, but judging by the pic he needs to train for about 89 more years before touching gear of any kind. If not, it's going to be nothing but a waste of time, energy, and gear.

Can't paint a house w/out the house!

~SC~

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg
    I don't see why every is so mad at this kid. It's his body, let him fuk it up if he so desires.
    Look up past flamming threads he started with me and LeanMeOut. You'll see why we are mad at this. He turns help into revenge and trys to get back at you with it.

OMG no he didn't say that.

Not a flame, but judging by the pic he needs to train for about 89 more years before touching gear of any kind. If not, it's going to be nothing but a waste of time, energy, and gear.

Can't paint a house w/out the house!

~SC~

You have no clue what kind stuff him and his little buddy worldknown have said to myself and Invid on AIM. They have also made comments like that in the roid section many many times. $hit I gotta post some links...... I think this needs to be addresses. Plus this kid DID tell Invid and myself that he isn't 18.

<<LMO>>

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg
    I don't believe people are "mad" at him, but rather embarassed that on a fitness site such as this we have these types of situations. (Not a situation at all actually) That's the thing, we want to look out for others so they DON'T f*ck themselves up. At least I would, but these are kids, so they should be banned IMHO.

~SC~

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=117677

There's one link.....

Hold on let me find more

<<LMO>>

You have no clue what kind stuff him and his little buddy worldknown have said to myself and Invid on AIM.

<<LMO>>
    I've heard things about those two, yes, and have notes.

~SC~

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information