Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did you know?

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    I don't think that anyone without kids has the experience to post an opinion.
    i dont have kids, i have a dog, and when that bastard acts up i beat his ass like i own him... no wait i do, so its all good...

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    i think we should drop it and move on, the ppl who whip their kids and they behave can brag when the ppl who dont kids are pregnant, drug addicts and theive.. fair enough..LOL
    Exactly! I keep hearing parents say that the present world kids are growing up in is different than 20 years ago....no shiat....kids aren't taught right from wrong nor held accountable for anything nowadays. They learn that they can lie and get away with it....at worse all that will happen to them is they will be "reasoned" with. Sure not going to get a spanking at school for telling a teacher to "fuk off"......that would be inhumane to a child for spanking them for that!!??

peace,

ttgb

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't think that anyone without kids has the experience to post an opinion.
    so if someon is around kids daily or is accutaly living in the same apartment as a 3 year old and a 1 year old then that persons oppinion means ****

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    spanking is stupid and a waste of time, you know what the kid is thinking when he gets spanked? he's basically thinking, "oh no!, please dont hit me on the thickest area of fat on my body, not THAT area".like cmon, im gonna whoop my kids ass, hard, if i find him doin somethin out of line, exactly like my dad did to me. not gonna waste my time with that 'spanking' non sence.

the idea, is to whoop his ass badly enough to where, he would be afriad to even mention the day where he messed up and you caught him, in front of you. spanking, what the hell is a spanking? seriously?
    Now days when they spank a child he has to place his hands on the wall in front of him and the "licks" (three and only three) are administered....please.....when I was in school it was "grab your ankles and grit your teeth". The old man had holes drilled in his paddle to cut down on wind resistance...........trust me, you'd see red circles on your ass everytime......no matter how thick the pants were.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Well it just goes to show how barbaric we are! My kids are (mostly) the most polite well behaved kids that people meet, and my wife and I get complimented on that often. It's not because they are angels , it's just that they are not spoiled bratts.

If kids even excercise the slightest bit of self control these days is seen as miraculous.

johan,

not be be insulting, but no it doesn't ,once you have a child of your own things are truly different than being an Uncle or anything like that. That's my opinion it does not mean that it's 100% correct.

Well it just goes to show how barbaric we are! My kids are (mostly) the most polite well behaved kids that people meet, and my wife and I get complimented on that often. It's not because they are angels , it's just that they are not spoiled bratts.

If kids even excercise the slightest bit of self control these days is seen as miraculous.
    And that's because you actually spend time with your kids (Good for you bro...no dig there with that comment either). Kids that have parents that take the time to actually raise them correctly, what's right and wrong, have a leg up on more than three quarters of the population.

Do any of you guys teach your children to say "Yes Ma'am" or "No Sir"? Or do they do the standard "Yeah" or "Whatever"?

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Guess im just ignorant then, **** this thread.
    Relax...young padawan...... I dont care how anybody else raises there children...But I will be dam*ed if someone is gonna tell me how to raise mine......Im not saying that I would beat the **** out of em or anything.....But cmon...at a very young and impressionable age....Right and wrong has to be instilled..... and when you do wrong....there will be consequenquenses...... My kids know when they do something wrong...or at least theyre learning..... i walked into the living room and saw my son about to put his hands on out TV screen....which he knows he shouldnt do...but he looked around to see if anyone was looking before he did it.......I couldnt help but laugh....becasue at his age...stuff like that is still cute.....

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with corporal punishment because I guarantee it is monitored and kids today (even mine) need a good ass whipin every now and then to keep their respect level for authority in check.

Most parents don't discipline their kids, have you ever been to a mall and seen these punks hanging around? No kid ever died from a bruised ego. I would want an adult to put my kid in place if he got out of line. I think that teachers have their hands tied too often. That's why most teacher don't want to teach H.S. because of the attitudes and lack of respect form the kids. MY 02

EXACTLY!!! i say go for it! as long as it constitutes the wrong doing. that is what is wrong today. kids arent getting spanked enough at all. i tutor young teens with ego and discipline problems and 98% of them come from families that do not spank their children. instead they turn the cheek or ground them which i know doesnt work. it didnt for me. but when my dad laid the smack down i straightened up real quick

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    So even tho you got abused you lay hands on your children? To me there is no difference in spanking and abuse, both are acts of cowards, your hitting a person much smaller then you that cant defend themselves, all here are over 200lbs right(?) and generaly much stronger then the average human. A light slapp is probly harder then you think.

As you all understand this is a very touchy subject for me since i got abused when i was younger and i will never agree with anyone that hitting your child is the right way in teaching them whats right or wrong, its ****ing stupid!
    Do you have any children? Kids need disipline........ these "time out" BS doesn't work. Parents are way too easy on thier kids these days. This is why so many are in so much trouble at a young age. A spanking is not abuse bro........ I know abuse my mom would pick up whatever was near her to whip our asses....... chairs, vacumes you name it I was hit with it.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggy'sTwat
    it was "grab your ankles and grit your teeth".
    ???Juggy bro...sounds like you work for the governor of my state NJ!!!

Seriously, I was in Catholic school when I was in 1 to 3rd, and I remember getting my ass paddled by the nuns! Wicked wicked women!!!!!!

I see my wife who is a teacher in middle school (6to8) and not the best school district in the world, and infact it's one of the schools where kids are on house arrest, gang fights in schools, head bobbing "you a white bitch" type of school. It's the prime example of, well there parents don't discipline them and the teachers need to, but you have the principals (administrators) who are afraid of the parents. So, what happens is my wife disciplines a kid JUSTLY (no paddling or anything) the parent comes in (from a different town of course because the kids stay at the grand parents during the week) yelling at my wife because she's picking on the kid even though her kids wrong! and the administrator says well she's right Mrs. Sid... So what happens is the kids basically f*ks off in class NON STOP, my wife the teacher tries to discipline the principal says oh it's ok, the mom says the teachers right the kids grin F*Ks everyone because he gets away with it, and grows up with the arrogance of thinking that he do what ever the F*K he wants.

Now, had the teacher had the right to spank the student, all the BS would be out of the way! The kid would learn his lesson!
    But no we can't do that...so the kid has ZERO discipline at home because the mom's a crack ho and the sister takes care of the brother/sister AS WELL AS GO TO HIGH SCHOOL AND TAKE CARE OF HER KIDS!

I believe that if there are STRICT AND STRIGENT guidelines it is ok! If the kid is a repeat offender 3+ times it should be ok. It's not the teacher grabbing the student by the throat and punching him...it's not the teacher choking the kids out...it is a way to show the kids that they are wrong.

Maybe it's my fear for my wife, and maybe it's my belief that most kids these days just don't have enough discipline in there house. I get sick to my stomach when I see a kid hit my daughter and the mother says "well billy was just playing" How's I didn't mean to punch your husband in the nose I was stretching and he ran into my fist!!!! WTF! Anyways I'm pretty strict in fear that my kid will not be a good person.

SID

ripsid, good points.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    ripsid, good points.
    yep....very good points....your wife and mine share many of the same challenges. Kid told her to "fuk off" last year when she was telling him to sit down in the class. The parent called her a "liar"...her child would never say something like that. Pretty scary!

peace,

ttgb

My wife is an instramental music teacher and really all you have to do is practice and do your music readings. In her school, you get like 3 marks and you get a detention...my wife gave this kid a break..well finaly she gives him detention and sends him to the principal which should have happened 6 marks ago...the principal sends the kid back and takes the detention away from him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF! Administrators are so afraid of a parent raising a stink they let the kids get away with it! And he doesn't have to deal with the kid and creates an environment that is so difficult that the teachers can't teach!
    She's had kids yell F* You Mrs. Sid...and she sent them to the principal who said oh..don't do that again...so they go to my wife and say what you gonna do now bitch? she sends them down again he sends them back....
    THE GIRLS!!!! KEPT PUSHING IT!!! What is she to do??? I said punch the MFers in the throat or choke there ass out! Bring them into your class don't let them out and just lay into there ass! F*k that principal who if I see will get a pretty nice vibe from me! He's weak! And the reason kids are the way they are!!!! Bad parents bad principals!

SID

This is def a topic for which I could find myself really getting heated over........My local PTA better watch out

Bro tell me about it! I mean look I don't want anyone to touch my kids! and god forbid if someone did, but you goto my wifes school and your opinion will change. It's just amazing, how these kids act...could you imagine a freaking 7th grader punching a teacher???? Well, it wouldn't be the first time at my wifes school. WTF is that!?

SID

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Palme. If you reed this I understand your feelings. It took me a long time to work out the things that happened to me as a child. I still don't have them all worked out but time will tell. I decided after my sisters both had kids and neither spanked them that my kid would not be raised that way. Just so you know. Your my friend and have all my respect to raise your kids your way.

Fuk that its people with that mentality who call HRS on hard working parents who discipline their children

Agreed Mass, but I think it's not just Pamles past experience but the whole attitude of that region of europe. Hear in America, I hear plenty of stories about teens telling their own parents to f-off and getting swatted and calling the cops on them and the parents getting in trouble..........that is just wrong!

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Fuk that its people with that mentality who call HRS on hard working parents who discipline their children

Oh I know exactly what you are saying.
    I am trying to respect his oppinion. I don't realy worry about HRS as much as I worry about the cops coming when I knock some mother ****er out for telling me how to raise my kid. Thats where anyone in my life would be crossing the line. Wether I know them or not.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    i remember back in HS this kid was talking smack to the history teacher (also football coach and lifting coach) and getting into his face. He put his finger in his face and got real close to him so the teacher grab him by the shirt threw him into the wall. Then, grab his shirt again and ran him threw the top of his desk so he slid knocked everything off his desk and fell on the ground. It was great to watch and the kid got what was coming to him lmao

Agreed Mass, but I think it's not just Pamles past experience but the whole attitude of that region of europe. Hear in America, I hear plenty of stories about teens telling their own parents to f-off and getting swatted and calling the cops on them and the parents getting in trouble..........that is just wrong!
    Oh you can best believe if there was a number back when I was young, or could remember the **** thing I'd have called them on my mom.........but then she'd have told me what I tell mine..."Go ahead, call them up...and when I'm finished whooping their butt I'll be right back on yours". My mom would have laid them out if they told her how to disipline her kids.

I can see it now...."Mrs. Juggernaut, were with HR....", they wouldn't even get the S out before she hit them with whatever was close at hand. Her tought is if you hit someone hard enough to where they can't remeber anything then you're good to go. hahahaha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information