Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    holy shat DUDE

I just edited my post WITH THAT EXACTLY

high cue

Great minds my friend...

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    Yeah i try to grow my wang by driving a nicer car then most...LOL is it working for you, i think i got an extra 1/8" or it might be just a plecibo effect
    who cares what is man... it gets in em in the car and you in their "garage" right? hehehe

god Im a pig.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    No, you're special.

CHECK THIS SITE OUT... this is what I am constructing with my 1991 over the winter... who said that big cars can't handle...

600hp, and rice-eating...
    If i only had a mind to build a car like that, i bet that thing is sick fast...WOW, very nice Bro!

who cares what is man... it gets in em in the car and you in their "garage" right? hehehe

god Im a pig.
    LOL, ain't that right

"Special Olympics" kind of special
    I HAVE to do this...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails For all you American Muscle car fans...here a little import...-civic.jpg  
    Last edited by Blown_SC; 08-18-2004 at 04:28 PM.

Hey SC there is red X in there i want to see it

If i only had a mind to build a car like that, i bet that thing is sick fast...WOW, very nice Bro!
    That's my project for this winter.. then on to the Comet...

Hey SC there is red X in there i want to see it
    Done.

I HAVE to do this...
    Fak that's me...**** where did you get this pic, i have lost 20lbs since the olympics though, so i am not quit as built, fast or agile...

Fak that's me...**** where did you get this pic, i have lost 20lbs since the olympics though, so i am not quit as built, fast or agile...
    You fat bastard.

You fat bastard.
    LOL...well i am out off too eat some cottage cheese to gain my weight back...

you know your gonna burn in hell for that eh man?

ahhahah

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    hehe, the auto dealer who owns a lot next to ours and a good friend of mine has IS300 with fully build 430 V8 and pulls on those rust buckets all day long with no FI at all, but soon tobe so i am not surprised.
    My SC300 2JZ will be tasted this weekend on the dyno and we expect at least in the upper five hundreds rwhp on stock internals.

the vid was OK, but nottn special with boosted IS300 going against stock domestics....to be honest i have not seen one race there and watched the vid a few times

LOL...well i am out off too eat some cottage cheese to gain my weight back...
    Feel free to take some of mine!!
    Have a good one..

Sierra_Breeze is offline Female Member
    Uuhm, go ahead and flame me if you must but I didn't see him race any AMERICAN muscle! All stock cars, I'm not impressed. I'm also not disputing the fact that that car may be quick, just stating I saw NO American Muscle!

Nice SS btw, that and mudmans' goat are some American muscle!

Quote Originally Posted by Sierra_Breeze
    Uuhm, go ahead and flame me if you must but I didn't see him race any AMERICAN muscle! All stock cars, I'm not impressed. I'm also not disputing the fact that that car may be quick, just stating I saw NO American Muscle!

Nice SS btw, that and mudmans' goat are some American muscle!
    Actually.. 'nowadays' the vette and stang ARE American Muscle.. sadly..

I do find a Z06 and Cobra(not in vid) to be true AM though.... care to dispute why not? Around 400hp, RWD, 2dr...

Actually.. 'nowadays' the vette and stang ARE American Muscle.. sadly..

I do find a Z06 and Cobra(not in vid) to be true AM though.... care to dispute why not? Around 400hp, RWD, 2dr...
    They can call it whatever they wish SC lol don't mean I have to like it,or agree with it, IMO I saw no AM on that vid, and I've seen a couple cobras that were respectable, and as much as it pains me I've also seen a Mazda rx7 with a rotary motor, that was pretty **** tough. Again I say I saw NO american muscle in the vid.

They can call it whatever they wish SC lol don't mean I have to like it,or agree with it, IMO I saw no AM on that vid, and I've seen a couple cobras that were respectable, and as much as it pains me I've also seen a Mazda rx7 with a rotary motor, that was pretty **** tough. Again I say I saw NO american muscle in the vid.
    To clear this up: THIS is what S_B calls American Muscle...(Cuda)... and also, my version...(Comet)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails For all you American Muscle car fans...here a little import...-c_as68cuda.jpg   For all you American Muscle car fans...here a little import...-66mercometafxcyc.jpg  

To clear this up: THIS is what S_B calls American Muscle...(Cuda)... and also, my version...(Comet)
    That cuda is SICK and that Comet is WICKED too.

I like those but the older vettes 63 to 67 is where its at for me and muscle and oldies... too bad they cant turn for SH*T but run a hell of a straight line!

That cuda is SICK and that Comet is WICKED too.

I like those but the older vettes 63 to 67 is where its at for me and muscle and oldies... too bad they cant turn for SH*T but run a hell of a straight line!

The Cuda is hers, and I have a 64 Comet myself ('66 model shown)...

DUDE you stole my car!! You better put that back MR! But yes to me that is american muscle! And I'm not dissing any newer model cars as they are okay, if you like that sort of thing.

DUDE you stole my car!! You better put that back MR! But yes to me that is american muscle! And I'm not dissing any newer model cars as they are okay, if you like that sort of thing.

wanna race?

me and my dog and you and your cuda.

The Cuda is hers, and I have a 64 Comet myself ('66 model shown)...

Lol, well technicaly the cuda belongs to my hubby I'm not even allowed to set in the drivers seat while the motor is running!!

Lol, well technicaly the cuda belongs to my hubby I'm not even allowed to set in the drivers seat while the motor is running!!

DONT LIE... thats why you married him!

ahahhah

nice, joke on the race, wee bit too far, but give your hubby some love .. as that is one hell of a nice friggen car.

LMFAO!!!!!!
    Can you blame him though? jk!

DONT LIE... thats why you married him!

ahahhah

nice, joke on the race, wee bit too far, but give your hubby some love .. as that is one hell of a nice friggen car.

Ha ha, we've been married for 18 years, he's had the car for about 5, but thanks I think it's a nice car too. And I'd race ya, but the only time I'm allowed to drive that car is if the house catches fire then I'm permitted to move it!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Beautiful bro both of them.

Ha ha, we've been married for 18 years, he's had the car for about 5, but thanks I think it's a nice car too. And I'd race ya, but the only time I'm allowed to drive that car is if the house catches fire then I'm permitted to move it!

I would think so... but thinkin about that.. thats pretty funny!!

LMFAO!!!!!!
    Can you blame him though? jk!
    Yes I can blame him I mean sheesh I'm good enough to help him put the transmission in, and yet I can't even back it out of the driveway??
    But I digress lol, no I don't blame him if it were mine I wouldn't let me drive it either

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Beautiful bro both of them.
    Thanks MM...read my first post.. knew you'd come!

Yes I can blame him I mean sheesh I'm good enough to help him put the transmission in, and yet I can't even back it out of the driveway??
    But I digress lol, no I don't blame him if it were mine I wouldn't let me drive it either
    NOONE drives my cars but me. So, I think you need to get him to buy YOU one now ..

Thanks MM...read my first post.. knew you'd come!
    I read it........ I posted in the thread a while ago before hitting the gym..........

I said I didn't see the dude race one fast car...... they were all stock or slightly modified......... **** my best is 11:97 or 96 and the friggin car weighs 3700lbs..

1 hot rod per family is enough, for now.... but some day mind you I'll buy me one, lol I have enough spare parts from his to build a motor now as it is, so I'll only need a shell.

NOONE drives my cars but me. So, I think you need to get him to buy YOU one now ..
    I'm the same way........... My GF used to ask all the time and get pissed........ I have had this car for 13 years and have seen it grow into a beast

I'm the same way........... My GF used to ask all the time and get pissed........ I have had this car for 13 years and have seen it grow into a beast
    Lol, I don't get pissed honest I completely understand the bond between a man and his car. It is his pride and joy, and I'd be paranoid as hell if I were ever allowed to drive it, for fear that something would tear up and I'd be up the creek with out a paddle!

Lol, I don't get pissed honest I completely understand the bond between a man and his car. It is his pride and joy, and I'd be paranoid as hell if I were ever allowed to drive it, for fear that something would tear up and I'd be up the creek with out a paddle!

I'm thinking of doing another one in a few years but modify it mild........ She can drive that one........ But the goat only me and my friend that help me build it.... he's the only other person I trust............. Plus if he wrecked mine I would take his 68 GTO running high 10's

I'm thinking of doing another one in a few years but modify it mild........ She can drive that one........ But the goat only me and my friend that help me build it.... he's the only other person I trust............. Plus if he wrecked mine I would take his 68 GTO running high 10's
    He,he, that sounds like a fair enough trade off to me, are you building another goat??

The track is where you go to tune....the street is where it matters. I don't care what 1000rwhp supra runs on slicks at the track........if you can't hook up on the pavement, I'm not impressed. I'll stick w/ my typhoon. 10.3x at the track on DRs and still in the 10's on the street. You'll have plenty of time to think up some good rationalizations as to why rwd is better while I'm waiting for you at the end of the 1/4 mi

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    The track is where you go to tune....the street is where it matters. I don't care what 1000rwhp supra runs on slicks at the track........if you can't hook up on the pavement, I'm not impressed. I'll stick w/ my typhoon. 10.3x at the track on DRs and still in the 10's on the street. You'll have plenty of time to think up some good rationalizations as to why rwd is better while I'm waiting for you at the end of the 1/4 mi

Sy/Ty OwNz YOU

LOL..... I love sneaking up on people with the Syclone. AWD kicks ass

<<LMO>>

How are you all assuming they were stock american muscle cars ?
    All of the performance mod's are not visible on a highway, well except maybe big spoiler worth at least 15hp and ground effects another 10hp...i am sure some of those domestics had sht donw to them, since it was their cool "get together to show of our fast cars" meet...XXL

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information