Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Quote Originally Posted by houseofpain
    listen "son" i got a yard full of d!ck, a bucket full of balls and enough hair on my ass to weave an indian blanket so if you see any boys around here you slap them. you guys sit up there in canada and slander the US and we are the ones who protect your asses, without us you would be giving some dictator half way handjobs and licking the dingle berries out of their ass.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    listen "son" i got a yard full of d!ck, a bucket full of balls and enough hair on my ass to weave an indian blanket so if you see any boys around here you slap them. you guys sit up there in canada and slander the US and we are the ones who protect your asses, without us you would be giving some dictator half way handjobs and licking the dingle berries out of their ass.

Preach on Brother!!!

Pork Chop is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    Hey guys,

As i said, i just watched the film/documentry. To start with it made me upset through a few parts, especially near the end where the American parents were talking about their lost sons ans daughters. That bit got to me when they were crying.

Things i learned through the movie are:

Bush quite simply does not have a clue

The war was a complete fake, based around money and oil

Several companies throughout the States gained through the war

I do not want to lose someone in my family to something so pointless

Money rules everything

Most people have an opinion, alot of people dont. Lead and you are assured that someone will follow you

African Americans feel they were cheated

Oh and Bush is an idiot

I wanted to see this film, im aware there is some percentage of bias and propaganda.

From an outsider looking in that is what i saw.

Haven't seen it yet.
    But am experienced with the mechanics of gvt.
    Somethign big like declaring war on another country is big. I'm sure there are variables we're not aware of (or will ever know) which bush and his advisors based his decision on.

And privateindustry always profits from war. Many times it's what pulls country's out from a recession.

Yup. Our gvt (canadian gvt) has the testicular fortitude of a 9 year old girl.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Pork Chop
    Haven't seen it yet.
    But am experienced with the mechanics of gvt.
    Somethign big like declaring war on another country is big. I'm sure there are variables we're not aware of (or will ever know) which bush and his advisors based his decision on.

And privateindustry always profits from war. Many times it's what pulls country's out from a recession.
    Or it could be as simple as the possibility that Iraq had either nuclear weapons, or chemical weapons, imagine if instead of two planes hitting the Twin Towers, a nuclear blast or the release of deadly chemical weapons in down town New York, the loss of life could have been quadrupled. Had that happen, where would America sit on the war in Iraq? How would President Bush be viewed by history, if he had stood aside and let something like that happen? Keep in mind, that from what I understand, the intelligence that was available, from Great Brittan, from Russia, and our own sources, said that they indeed had chemical weapons, and that they were working on nuclear weapons. That helps me view the decision he had to make, and helps me understand why we went to war.

Flasher is offline Associate Member
    Well when the 'reading for dummies' book arrives maybe you will be able to comprehend that no one was slandering the U.S.
    No one will argue that the Canadian government is useless but lets not make this personal against the Canadians as a people....

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Don't we have a forum for all of lilly licken liiberals. **** you pusses get on my nerves. Mind the rules and post bull**** like this where it belongs.

Quote Originally Posted by Flasher
    Well when the 'reading for dummies' book arrives maybe you will be able to comprehend that no one was slandering the U.S.
    No one will argue that the Canadian government is useless but lets not make this personal against the Canadians as a people....

Why not? When you guys are not talking to Americans yall make it America as a people.

Also, the war wasn't about oil.
    I'm also experienced in natural resources - there's more oil in the arctic than in Saudi - it just isn't tapped.
    I refuse to believe it was about oil.

Quote Originally Posted by Pork Chop
    Also, the war wasn't about oil.
    I'm also experienced in natural resources - there's more oil in the arctic than in Saudi - it just isn't tapped.
    I refuse to believe it was about oil.

Even if it was, Who gives a ****? Thats how history is. One country has something and the other country wants it. Go take it. Thats what I do and has been working for me for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Mart651
    Why not? When you guys are not talking to Americans yall make it America as a people.
    Whatever, I'm not gonna get into a pissing contest over this. Your ego is obviously getting in the way of accepting other peoples views and opinions. I am Canadian and like the U.S. very much. I simply said there was no need to start on someone because they were Canadian. No where in this thread was I knocking the U.S. Every country has it's pro's and cons. I could care less where a persons from, what nationality they are, what color you are or your social status as long as they are they are respectful.

Peace.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Flasher
    listen boy, calling me dumb is like calling george bush dumb. i am currently in my fourth year of college and i start graduate school in jun. i carry a 3.67 unweighted GPA. so when you want to talk about intelligence or the lack there of i suggest you try and bash someone else. canada started a country and nobody showed up, i cant help that so dont be pissed at me. as far as personalizing things, i have no problem with the people but when you start talking about the US things get personal with me. no flame intended eventhough you were calling me "uneducated." maybe one day you will stop looking at america as a big brother and can stand on you own two legs, but i doubt it.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    ....and on a side note, you need to get educated but i won't hold it against you. After all, you're still young and probably still rely on your parent's opinions as the basis for all your ideology.
    I agree %100, the fact that someone is saying they "learned" things from a Michael Moore film pretty much says what you just said.....

Here is a link for you Messy_UK http://www.davekopel.com/Terror/Fift...enheit-911.htm

decadbal is offline Banned
    you girls are phuckin hilarious and i think your all gay, all the candains cept blown and we all knwo hes gay

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Wasnt Micheal Moore at the rupublican convention? I saw it this morning on the today show.

radar1234 is offline Member
    protect us from what???

listen boy, calling me dumb is like calling george bush dumb. i am currently in my fourth year of college and i start graduate school in jun. i carry a 3.67 unweighted GPA. so when you want to talk about intelligence or the lack there of i suggest you try and bash someone else. canada started a country and nobody showed up, i cant help that so dont be pissed at me. as far as personalizing things, i have no problem with the people but when you start talking about the US things get personal with me. no flame intended eventhough you were calling me "uneducated." maybe one day you will stop looking at america as a big brother and can stand on you own two legs, but i doubt it.
    WOW a 3.67 GPA, that and a quarter will get you a phone call in the real world brother. You are the one making things personal. Who cares if I said Bush is dumb.... he is. And please tell me where I said you were uneducated? You assumed that because i said you couldn't read that you were uneducated.... lol You were the one that started generalizing Canadians. Who really cares where someones from? Does it make you a better person? I think maybe you should chill, work on your personality skills, get laid and don't worry about what my opinion is!

Relax bro, it's all good!

Oh and by the way, I finished University over 9 years ago...'boy'
    Last edited by Flasher; 09-01-2004 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by radar1234
    protect us from what???
    From the yard full of d!ck, buckets of balls and all the hairy asses.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    flasher you straight up said "reading for dummies." where did you graduate "diesel college." i am not going to argue with a ****ing canadian, not worth my time. radar we have been protecting you guys from getting nuked every since you guys became a country. im done with this thread.

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    You know what else is interesting, messy? The academy board denied this movie to be able to win a documentary award because over 50% of the information presented in the film is false.

BrLifter17 is offline Junior Member
    radar1234, great body. congrats on the hard work. oh, and politically and historically, you need to go train your mind. it's lacking badly.

as for the war being about oil. was the war to liberate kuwait about oil? liberals said it was. so why didn't we take all the kuwaiti oil? we didn't take a drop.

and radar1234, send some troops over to iraq and they'll find out what we're protecting you from.

Quote Originally Posted by BrLifter17
    radar1234, great body. congrats on the hard work. oh, and politically and historically, you need to go train your mind. it's lacking badly.

as for the war being about oil. was the war to liberate kuwait about oil? liberals said it was. so why didn't we take all the kuwaiti oil? we didn't take a drop.

and radar1234, send some troops over to iraq and they'll find out what we're protecting you from.
    im not a historian by any means, but i do know that canada is not, and will never be, under any threat of attack as long as our government refuses too adopt bush's bully ideology.bush's foolish pride will only hurt the u.s.i dont have to "train my mind" to know that much!!

thanks though for the compliments on my build.peace.....

p.s. team canada will win it all!!!!

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Do you guys believe everything you see in the movie theater? This film is nothing but left wing propaganda brought out at a critical time for the Democratic party. Made by the anticrist himself

There was actually a time in history that we were going to be nuked? wow! Am I missing something? I didn't realize , so in that case I must sincerely thank the United States for being our big brother! Was it a close call? Did you guys have your finger on the big red button? lmao

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I have had about enough of your ass...Have you ever traveled around the world, well there is a reason most of the world does not like USA and it’s people like you and Bush…I have nothing personal about people in the US but you need to calm the fak down about Canada…No1 we have a health care, where is yours…No2 our crime rate is lower…but you are right instead of fixing your own problems at home it make much more sense to go kick Iraq’s ass…No3 you got money for war but you can’t feed the poor, your homeless rate is much higher then Canada’s…so we all have our problems but no need to be a dick about it, and don’t forget then when Iraq was fighting Iran, US supplied Iraq with weapons and training to fight against Russian supported Iran…this thread is about the movie so don’t turn it personal…XXL
    Last edited by MIKE_XXL; 09-02-2004 at 05:58 AM.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RON
    Do you guys believe everything you see in the movie theater? This film is nothing but left wing propaganda brought out at a critical time for the Democratic party. Made by the anticrist himself
    You said it!

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Well the movie finally finished downloading the other day got a backup copy downloading in case one is messed up. I go to watch it and to my horror some fag has renamed 'Good Will Hunting' as Farenheit 9/11.....both downloads!!! Oh well I have three more coming as we speak.

Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    Well the movie finally finished downloading the other day got a backup copy downloading in case one is messed up. I go to watch it and to my horror some fag has renamed 'Good Will Hunting' as Farenheit 9/11.....both downloads!!! Oh well I have three more coming as we speak.
    Ah man that sucks! Exact same thing happened to me about a month ago...tried some new download program, took me 18hrs (don't ask) and was some french movie...... then when I went to uninstall the program, didn't have the uninstall feature. Yup I was pissed at myself, because I usually always check first!

Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    use suprnova.org

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information