Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasFitnessGirl
    Thanks for restoring my confidence in the male race...I think I will turn Lesbian.
    come on, i said some nice things to you yesterday. this is just one thing. its not like i was mean to her, infact we both had fun this weekend. i even bought her a new bikini to lay out in my backyard today.

PT
    Thanks for restoring my confidence in the male race...I think I will turn Lesbian.
    one more thing. if you do turn lesbian, give me a call. well as long as your bi.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    one more thing. if you do turn lesbian, give me a call. well as long as your bi.

I get a really cold sinking feeling when I read your posts now mang.

PT
    im joking i dont even know that person. but as i read your post i see you are the one telling me to pretty much kick this girl to the curb. and making fun for me being nice to her

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    come on, i said some nice things to you yesterday. this is just one thing. its not like i was mean to her, infact we both had fun this weekend. i even bought her a new bikini to lay out in my backyard today.
    Yes, you did say some nice things to me..I appreciate your support, I know that she shouldn't expect to receive the princess treatment when she chooses this type of career path, but hearing guys tell you to enjoy using her for a some ass then dump her off, is kind of sad. I am pretty sure most of guys here have a good heart and are just having a little fun with it, hell I even do that. (Atleast i hope). Don't count your bisexual experiences just yet, I am still pretty much into men, unless the situation is right.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    im joking i dont even know that person. but as i read your post i see you are the one telling me to pretty much kick this girl to the curb. and making fun for me being nice to her
    dude, if you mean me.

I want you to close your eyes and really concerntrate on ONE thing... not her ass, her eyes her smell, etc.

she is a STRIPPER.... I'd be goin to the walk-in clinic if I were you. You may have gotten alot more than you payed for.

I truly hope not for your sake... but, bangin strippers is a disgusting, and like playin with a loaded gun while wasted......

ummm, not smart.

PT
    Yes, you did say some nice things to me..I appreciate your support, I know that she shouldn't expect to receive the princess treatment when she chooses this type of career path, but hearing guys tell you to enjoy using her for a some ass then dump her off, is kind of sad. I am pretty sure most of guys here have a good heart and are just having a little fun with it, hell I even do that. (Atleast i hope). Don't count your bisexual experiences just yet, I am still pretty much into men, unless the situation is right.
    like i said we had alot of fun this weekend and i really thought that she was a beautiful and sweet girl. im not a bad person just because im not looking for a girlfriend right now, am i? earlier i told roxanne that i didnt want a relationship and maybe she should go home. she started crying and i broke down and took her to breakfast. then we went to a store were i bought her a new bikini so she could lay out at my house. so i think that makes me a good person. also sorry what i said about the bi thing. like i said i dont know anything about you.actually i do know from your picture that you are really attractive. well i just couldnt sleep tonite thinking that there is a women out there thinking im a bad person. thats all.

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    dude, if you mean me.

I want you to close your eyes and really concerntrate on ONE thing... not her ass, her eyes her smell, etc.

she is a STRIPPER.... I'd be goin to the walk-in clinic if I were you. You may have gotten alot more than you payed for.

I truly hope not for your sake... but, bangin strippers is a disgusting, and like playin with a loaded gun while wasted......

ummm, not smart.
    dude she is 18 years old and starting college in the winter. just because she stripe for money dosnt make her a whore. if you met her you would see that she is better then the life she is living now. she is cappable of so much more and i could see that. i gurantee she graduates from college and gets a good job, because she really wants to better herself. never judge a book by its cover. shes a sweet, sensitive, caring person with feelings. and if i was looking for a girlfriend right now id be proud and happy to be with her.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    This dude is a hoe too as he put out the first night as well.

I am like SC, i do not kiss on the first date. I prefer to get to know the girl first, thats me though.

Paingain is offline Banned
    Hahahahahhha, the chicks name is Roxanne. "Roxanne, you dont have to wear that dress tonight, walk the streets for money, you dont care if it's wrong or if it's right, ROXANNE YOU DONT HAVE TO PUT ON THE RED LIGHT!!!!" hahahahahhahaha, God dam* I amuse myself too easily, hahhahahahah

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    You sound like a good guy Pietro75, i would have done the same thing in your situation, why be an asshole? You both had "fun" and now its over, there is no need to treat her like scum and kick her to the curb, thats crazy.

I must say that i would not have ever picked up a stripper to begin with but if i did i would have gone about it almost the same way you did.

Good job.

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    like i said we had alot of fun this weekend and i really thought that she was a beautiful and sweet girl. im not a bad person just because im not looking for a girlfriend right now, am i? earlier i told roxanne that i didnt want a relationship and maybe she should go home. she started crying and i broke down and took her to breakfast. then we went to a store were i bought her a new bikini so she could lay out at my house. so i think that makes me a good person. also sorry what i said about the bi thing. like i said i dont know anything about you.actually i do know from your picture that you are really attractive. well i just couldnt sleep tonite thinking that there is a women out there thinking im a bad person. thats all.
    Wait! I don't judge you at all, not for picking up a stripper, not for sleeping with her on a first date, not for taking her to breakfast or buying the suit and especially for not wanting a relationship now. All I was saying is that some of the post were upsetting....bang her one more time and kick her out etc....
    Even you said it yourself, you were going to wake her up and hit it one more time b4 you make her go home. I don't know you well enough to think you are a bad person, it would take a hell of alot more than kicking a stripper out after a one night stand to make me think you are a bad person. Sleep well, from all of the posts I have read you seem like a caring, sensitive, kind person.

Maybe her coke dealer was out to kick her as* or kill her, so she had to use your crib to crash at for a few days until da' heat died down.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    she wants the c0ck

Raven8264 is offline Junior Member
    You did the right thing and you shouldn't feel bad about making her go home. ****, if anything she was extremely rude for assuming she could shack up with you for 2-3 days straight. That right there tells me she's not very considerate, regardless how nice it was. That doesn't mean she's a bad person or anything, but if that happened to me I'd be instantly turned off. It'd be different if she asked if she could stay a couple days because things aren't good with her friend, blahblah, but to assume? Sheeeiiit.

I would listen to Dally's advice if I were you. I'm not trying to label all strippers as skanks, but you take any segment of the female population and strippers have among the biggest share of "loose" women. I don't see anything wrong with casual sex and don't think less of a woman for feeling the same, but in my experience strippers take much more risk than others when it comes down to it.

One perfect example..I was out with a couple friends one night at this place the dancers go to hang out at after work on the weekend. I was introduced to one who was just unbelievably hot..the whole goth thing going and made more money than any of the other dancers. Things were going well (feeding me food inside while we were eating, flirty ****) and when she left for a bit, someone came up to me (total stranger) and said, "Hey bro, people are noticing you two are kinda hittin' it off, but I just wanna warn you cuz you have a right to know..if you do anything with her you should know you might get something you can't get rid of."

That left me in shock. She came back and wanted me to go with her to her friend's house because she wanted some p***y, yeah I know guy's dream come true, right? I played it off like I had to work the next morning and had been up almost 24 hours straight and HAD to get to bed. Fast forward 3 months. The buddy I went with screwed up big time. He had cheated on his long-time girlfriend (and I was good friends with both) with this dancer, and guess what? Yep, herpes. Right then I knew I had made a very hard, but very correct decision that night. I've taken some really stupid risks, but I've come away clean, and am lucky enough to have gotten wiser about it as I've gotten older. Consequently, the now ex-girlfriend of my friend now has symptoms of it, too. Ouch, first he cheats on her and she dumps him, and now she may have gotten it from HIM because of the girl he cheated with. Bad things happen to good people everyday, I guess. If I ever see that guy who warned me that night, I may have to give him a big 'ol hug!

Man that was a long post, sorry! Bottom line, be more careful in the future!

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Khull_Khuum
    not trying to sound like an asshole, but have u thought she is just kicked out of where ever she is staying and is using u for a place to crash for a bit.....possibly shes just being deceitful and putting on an act she really likes u and whatnot so u will be like well if u like me then ill let u stay here, i could be wrong but girls arent exactly the most honest things around.....
    I think she was playing you. I've seen it before. Give them an inch and they take a mile. No one can take advantage of you if you don't let them.

Or

Lot of these chicks have low self esteem and will latch on like a tick when they think they've got some thing good.

Never good when they say they love you in the first week.

I'm with SC. I won't kiss on the first date either.

PT
    man do we got some hypacrites on this board. i dont kiss on the first date. get the hell out of here you little girls. also i could almost gurentee all of you that sc was kidden when he said that. you guys go to a strip bar and see a girl like that then you go home, lay in your beds and spank your little puds thinking about her. no one here is going to say to a girl that pretty. "ah, i dont kiss on the first date" unless your gay. now i heard to much BS, so consider this post closed and know buddy post on here anymore cause your all starting to piss me off. This is not a stripper to me, its an 18 year old girl who is very, very beautiful and im sick of her name being trashed by people who dont know her. if your in pittsburgh go to Bare Elegence and ask for crystal. (her real name is roxanne, but that is her stage name) then tell her you know pete and talk with her. then you can come back here and post what you really think about her. until then dont trash her name.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    1 victor i agree with you 100%. Like i said she is outside tanning now, but we had a long talk during breakfast and i realize that she is a really nice and sweet girl. And it seems like she really likes and cares for me. But i have to make sure that she knows that im not looking for a girlfriend right now. I had fun with her this weekend and the sex was GREAT but she is a stripper. Actually the sex was really, really great. I found out friday night that you cant have sex in a jacuzzie. She got on top of me and i tried to stick it in her but i guess the water dried her up or something. Idont know i never knew that. Maybe someone can explain this to me. But i just had to carry her to the bed, no big deal. The inevidable was just delayed by 1 minute.
    i never had any problems having sex in the jacuzzie... and imo, she is a leech bro. break it to her nicely and give her the boot. or atleast get her out of your house man..
    Last edited by hung-solo; 09-07-2004 at 05:21 AM.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    what's the situation stand at now is what i'm interested in ?? i could care less if she's a whore, or a church girl who takes off her clothes. you started this thread about what the hell to do b/c she's attached already - so what's the story ? did you drop her ? deciding to let her mooch of you ?

Gilster is offline Member
    I'd bang a stripper any day of the week. What's the problem with that? You did good bro. You fed her you bought her clothes and you banged her for what 3-4 days? Looks to me like you both enjoyed each others company and moved on. I know plenty of guys who would never of have fed her or gotten her a baithing suit or spent the effort to be nice to a stripper...like me...I don't think I have that kind of charity in me for a stripper. I just don't trust women anymore.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Some of these comments are typical macho B.S. that make me wanna puke. The double standards are huge. You **** her you're a stud , she ****s you she's a whore. Tell me if you ****ed a girl on the first night who is using who?

I'm no Wilt Chamberlain but I guarantee I "****ed" over 100 women before I got married what does that make me? It made me a ****ing whore and a user is what it did nothing more nothing less.

Gilster is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    I guarantee I "****ed" over 100 women before I got married what does that make me? It made me a ****ing whore and a user is what it did nothing more nothing less.
    Regrets? ?

I would be lying if I said I regretted it. I was a pig I just don't like the double standards applied to women on this issue.

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    1. id be worried about catching something
    2. she knows where you live? at least you seem to have let her down easy thats a plus but id still sleep locked and cocked.

good thing you did not pick her up at the crazy horse(b-falls)

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    what's the situation stand at now is what i'm interested in ?? i could care less if she's a whore, or a church girl who takes off her clothes. you started this thread about what the hell to do b/c she's attached already - so what's the story ? did you drop her ? deciding to let her mooch of you ?
    where it stands right now is she is gone. i havent spoke to her since i droped her off. she called today and left a message saying she wanted to buy me lunch but i was busy so i never called back. she knows i work in the city but dosnt know which building my office is in, so i wont be getting a suprise visit from her. but like i said before she is a great girl, very, very pretty and sweet. but i dont want or need a girlfriend right now, and i can tell she wants to be more then friends. S o i figure the best thing to do is not to call her back and she will forget about me. i dont to keep leading her on and then her just get hurt. i just got out of a long relationship were the girl lived at my place for a couple years so im going to enjoy my alone time before i dive into another relationship. 5 years ago i could bang just about any girl i wanted and had no problem kicking them to the curb when we were done. but i cant do that anymore, i guess i now have something i never had before and thats a heart. i was thinking about telling roxanne to leave in the morning. but when we were laying in bed talking and she looked into my eyes and said, "i think i love you" that just touched me. after that i new i couldnt hurt a hair on that sweet girls head or make her feel one ounce of pain. even though i probably will never talk to her again she really touched me and i will always remember her. when i left the strip club with her i never thought this would be how id feel. my whole life in high school and college i was always the tough cold one who cared about nothing. its kind of hard to belive that an 18 year old girl can make me think so much about my life and how ive done wrong to so many people over the years. its also wierd that i started this post looking to kick her out and now im saying what a great person she was and actually defending her from some people. actually if i thought that i was good enough for her id probably date her. but im not so i wont. i just hope that the lucky person who ends up marring that girl knows how lucky he is. because everyone here says shes just a stripper but i know she is so much more then that. shes probably the greatest most caring and beautiful girl ive ever met in my life. and i know that if i stayed with her id easily fall in love with her. so before anyone else treads on her good name think about how much she touched one person that is almost untouchable.

realer is offline Associate Member
    a stripper isnt a type, its a job. not every girl that strips is a diseased whore. come on guys. we should know better then not to stereotype. after all, we're stereotyped just as much as anyone esle because we use roids and ****. pietro75 wants wrong with just telling the girl your not looking for a relationship and save her the hardship of having her heart broken by not ever calling her back. if she was such a special person i think you owe her at least that!

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by realer
    a stripper isnt a type, its a job. not every girl that strips is a diseased whore. come on guys. we should know better then not to stereotype. after all, we're stereotyped just as much as anyone esle because we use roids and ****. pietro75 wants wrong with just telling the girl your not looking for a relationship and save her the hardship of having her heart broken by not ever calling her back. if she was such a special person i think you owe her at least that!
    i knew i shouldnt of looged on here again. after reading your post i guess i have to call her. your right, but its so much easier to just ignore her and then forget. when i heard her voice on my voice mail today it just sent waves thru my stomach. i cant understand why, but she really makes me happy i think. ive dated prettier girls and smarter and nicer so i cant understand why i feel like this. hell i dated a top shelf model before. that is why i really dont want to call her. i guess she was just to nice to me. and she is the sweetest little thing i ever met. but your right and im going to call her tonite and tell her that i cant see her anymore because i dont want a relationship right now in my life. and i know she wants one with me because she told me that she thinks she loves me. but i am going to do the right thing and let her know instead of wondering what happened to me. id hate for her to think that she was used by a guy she really liked. well, time to log off and call her.

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Think about it man. 99% of strippers are not well-grounded, level-headed, self-respecting college students just trying to make tuition money! They are very different from our sisters and our mothers (well, most, at least). Sure, it is just a job, not an identity, but think about what types of values and self-image a woman has to have to walk into that place and say "Hmm, shake my stuff naked for strange men all night long? . . .Sign me up!" Of course she LOVES you, she's desperate for you to LOVE her b/c she doesn't LOVE herself. Geez, I sound like Dr. Freakin' PHIL! just my .02

Next time, try to end the night at THEIR place.

Quote Originally Posted by SMYL_GR8
    Think about it man. 99% of strippers are not well-grounded, level-headed, self-respecting college students just trying to make tuition money! They are very different from our sisters and our mothers (well, most, at least). Sure, it is just a job, not an identity, but think about what types of values and self-image a woman has to have to walk into that place and say "Hmm, shake my stuff naked for strange men all night long? . . .Sign me up!" Of course she LOVES you, she's desperate for you to LOVE her b/c she doesn't LOVE herself. Geez, I sound like Dr. Freakin' PHIL! just my .02

Next time, try to end the night at THEIR place.
    your right most dancers due have issues. i know, im good friends with many dancers. but the 5% or so who really have there head on there shoulders make crazy amount of tax free money. iam not kidding. easily over $500 a night, $2500 a wk working less then 40hrs a wk. i know a couple of ex-nurses that quit there jobs to become dancers. a girl i know last yr bought a new bmw with cash. another one i know is in the process of purchasing a new house over 150K in cash. not all of this girls are stupid and use there bodies for drugs or hate themselfs. hel* some of the ugliest dances i know think there the sh*t because they get hit on 100 times a night. i just dont feel that the girl being a stripper has anything to do with what happened and to many people are making a big deal of that. i mean if this girl was a "normal girl" at a "normal club" and the same thing happend we all would be giving this guy different advice i think. i dont know maybe im bias because i just know so many dancers that are really great girls and the fact that they use their bodies to make money isnt any different then a movie actress getting nude for a movie scene or doing playboy. just my thoughts on the issue.
    Last edited by realer; 09-07-2004 at 05:13 PM.

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by realer
    your right most dancers due have issues. i know, im good friends with many dancers. but the 5% or so who really have there head on there shoulders make crazy amount of tax free money. iam not kidding. easily over $500 a night, $2500 a wk working less then 40hrs a wk. i know a couple of ex-nurses that quit there jobs to become dancers. a girl i know last yr bought a new bmw with cash. another one i know is in the process of purchasing a new house over 150K in cash. not all of this girls are stupid and use there bodies for drugs or hate themselfs. hel* some of the ugliest dances i know think there the sh*t because they get hit on 100 times a night. i just dont feel that the girl being a stripper has anything to do with what happened and to many people are making a big deal of that. i mean if this girl was a "normal girl" at a "normal club" and the same thing happend we all would be giving this guy different advice i think. i dont know maybe im bias because i just know so many dancers that are really great girls and the fact that they use their bodies to make money isnt any different then a movie actress getting nude for a movie scene or doing playboy. just my thoughts on the issue.
    i agree wth you 100%. thats why i wish everyone who said something negative about her could meet her and see what a special person she is. like i said i had many girls in my life and in order for this one to have such a lasting effect on me really makes her different. im still waiting to call her though. i ate 2 xanex pills and once they kick in im going to call her. its wierd i just got them today from my supplier so i guess that worked out good. actually i hope they dont knock me out because i just shot insulin am hour ago. humilin-r. well i can go on for ever about how wonderful of a person she is but im sure im starting to bore people with that. but i do wish everyone here (whos not married) meets a girl like that someday, because i gurentee you will be happy. if anyone here knew me then they would know that this is so not like me at all. i usually never open up to anyone. my girlfriend i lived with for 3 years used to get mad because i never talked about a problem i had going on in my life. never. and now all of a sudden a girl i expected to be a one night stand turned into a weekend and had such an effect on me.

Roll with it! See where it takes you, what do you have to lose?

Shi*, now that I know where she works and her name maybe I'll stop by next time I'm passing through there, at least I know she's easy.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Paingain
    Shi*, now that I know where she works and her name maybe I'll stop by next time I'm passing through there, at least I know she's easy.
    **** like this got him banned.....

nice work!

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    but now that shes gone i probably wont ever call her again. i cant have a girl i just met a couple days ago saying she loves me. lucky for me i have caller id on my house phone and my cellure so i can see her number when she calls and not answer it.

My experience and that of my friends is all these girls are head cases. They are incomplete bonders psychologically. They will **** you and fall in love on the first date but are incapable of maintaining longterm relationships. They've been hurt by everyone they trusted growing up and will not make themselves vulnerable to that kind of heartache now. You really don't need to worry about her for very long. She will be in love with somebody else very, very soon.

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by Paingain
    consider yourself lucky you live in sc. first of all i dont just sit behind a computer and talk tough so im going to stop right now. thats a huge club, there are 45 girls that dance there on a thurs-sat night. i gurantee you wouldnt get one of them. i really gurantee she wont have a thing to do with you. you no how i get girls like that. everyone is staring at there bodies all night. but i tell them how pretty there eyes are, or how pretty there smile is. not by being a cocky little prick like you. infact next time you come thru i challenge you to stop there and get shut down. its bare elegence, her name is (stage name "crystel") roxanne. she will laugh in your face. also let me know next time you come up because id really like to swell your eye shut. do you know how to read? if you did you would see how much this one girl touched me and means to me , so why would say something so childesh? i gurentee if you see her that you have wet dreams about her for months to come. i also gurentee she wont give someone like you the time of day. she met a guy she really liked that said all the right things and thats why i had sex with her. not because she was i little horney sex craved slut. ive been with alot of girls and in really begening to think she was the most beautiful, prettiest and most caring girl ive ever been with. also she is only18 she has her whole life infront of her. so dont you dare talk like that about her again or you might piss off the one person in this world you shouldnt make mad.

PT
    i just realized he really was banned. thank you for banning him. im sure there were other reasons but he has no right to say something like this. this is a board for help about steroids and sometimes members come here to speak about there personal lives. the last thing i need or want to hear is someone like that saying something so rude about such a great girl. and if he said that right beside me id drop him in 3 seconds to protect a girl i just met. i may of just met her but very few people touch me the way she did and i cant stand to hear scumbags like that talk sh1t on a girl as sweet and caring as her. i would really like evert guy here to meet her to see how great she really is. its not just her extreme beauty but her gentel personality that got me. out of all the girls ive been with nodoby ever had this effect on me so i gurentee everyone here would at least like if not love her if they met her. i just cant stop talking about how great she is.

Pietro, listen you yourself, your life is not run by polls. Screw everyone else you are the one who will win or lose in the end.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    What ever happened to communication? Why is it that you can't just state your view on the situation to her like a human, like an adult? A simple I enjoyed the time spent with you but I'm not looking for a long lasting relationship or a room mate. A little common curtisy and honesty works pretty well for most.

Sorry for the spelling....not one of my strong points.

Juggy I think he is considering at least dating her and getting lightly flamed for it.

I say Fu*k'em all do what feels right.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information