Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    What's wrong with dating a stripper......it's just another proffesion. If someone makes you feel good about who you are, is interested in who you are and you both enjoy your time together then do what makes you happy........**** what others think and say.

You got it right 1vic....joke them if they can't take a ****!

Sorry for the foul launguage.

Pork Chop is offline Member
    I would date a stripper. I never have.

It's life in the fast lane. I'd like to try it for a bit. Sounds like fun.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    pietro75 she sounds like wifey material j/k

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I lived w/one for three years it takes a very unique perspective to stay sane.

realer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    I lived w/one for three years it takes a very unique perspective to stay sane.
    yeah, the only way these relationships work is if there’s strong trust and honestly. its not for anyone but what ever floats your boat. plus if your lucky and the chic is bi and well thats another story.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    well everyone who said something bad about her this is for you. i called her back about an hour ago and shes coming over my place tonite. she called off work to spend the night with me. she seemed so happy when i called, and i dated alot of girls before and none of them seemes this happy just to hear my voice. i get every channel possible on my cabel so were going to sit around and watch tv. im sure shell probably spend the night so i guess that means another dip in my jacuzzie. (all the girls reading this please stop now) and then ill probably spend a half hour with my head between her legs then climb on top and play cowboy. i hope everyone realized im kidden about that part. this may sound stupied and "wimpy" to most of you but i dont even care if i have sex with her. just seeing that beautiful person laying in bed next to me starring into my eyes like last time makes me happy enough. ok now everyone can rip on me because i dont care, because i have the most beautiful girl in the world coming over my house tonite.

rock on bro.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    well everyone who said something bad about her this is for you. i called her back about an hour ago and shes coming over my place tonite. she called off work to spend the night with me. she seemed so happy when i called, and i dated alot of girls before and none of them seemes this happy just to hear my voice. i get every channel possible on my cabel so were going to sit around and watch tv. im sure shell probably spend the night so i guess that means another dip in my jacuzzie. (all the girls reading this please stop now) and then ill probably spend a half hour with my head between her legs then climb on top and play cowboy. i hope everyone realized im kidden about that part. this may sound stupied and "wimpy" to most of you but i dont even care if i have sex with her. just seeing that beautiful person laying in bed next to me starring into my eyes like last time makes me happy enough. ok now everyone can rip on me because i dont care, because i have the most beautiful girl in the world coming over my house tonite.
    Well I am sure she is is "in love with you" for now. Don't get to attached though as she will not stay around longer than a few months if that. I do not judge her as being bad or a whore. It's judt in the nature of these types of women to fall in love fast and get out quickly when things get too serious.

Quote Originally Posted by markas214
    Well I am sure she is is "in love with you" for now. Don't get to attached though as she will not stay around longer than a few months if that. I do not judge her as being bad or a whore. It's judt in the nature of these types of women to fall in love fast and get out quickly when things get too serious.

shes only 18 i see this being the only prob if there is one at this time. its not that uncommon for a girl that age to develop puppy love so soon. its prob just a crush. but who knows i sure as hell dont.

PT
    yea thats what im going to do tonite. im going to be myself. i usually tell girls what i think they want to hear and act like i think they want me to, but tonite im going to be myself. someone asked if she was bi, the answer is no. i have had 2 bi stripers before call me up to phuck them because they were fooling around at the ones house and were horney and wanted laid. but that was a long time ago. also someone else posted they had sex before in a jacuzzie and i wanted to know how. i really tried hard to get it in her but i couldnt. so we stood up, i slid it in her, picked her up and carried her to the bed. i wish that it is possible to have sex underwater, that would be great to do it in a jacuzzie with all the jets blowing on you. and mine has 35 jets. but ill let everyone know how it goes later tonite after she goes to sleep or tommorow. i usually wake up at 3-3:30 am for some reason. even if i eat valium or xanax i cant sleep for more them 4 or5 hours. well thanks for the kind words and inspiration.

PT
    well to all you people that said i was being used and shes nothing but a slut, shes upstairs sleeping in my bed again. thats why i didnt post at all last night, we spent the whole night together. i am posotive now that she is a really great person. last night well laying in bed she sayd she had no problem to stop stripping if i didnt like it. of course i said, "i dont care" because id never ask someone to change for me. but she starts classes this winter at pitt so we will see. we had alot of fun last night, and i dont just mean the sex, but youll never hear a negative commenent come out mof my mouth about her again. i layed in bed around 2am and just stared at her well she was sleeping. she was just laying there naked and looked so innocent. i think everyone wants someone in this world who really loves and cares for them and i think i found mine. i still dont know how far ill persue this or at all, but im happy right now. and thats all that matters.

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    just my opinion, i've never respected the girls that gave it up the first n8, no matter how hot or how good of a personality they have or watever, i couldn't really respect a girl that gives it up the first n8

joedog189 is offline New Member
    How about an update on the stripper situation?

PT
    here is the update. when i meet someone as nice and as swet as she was i block her out in my mind because i dont want another girlfriend right now and that is the easiest wat for me to go about something like that. until someone has to bring up an old thread and remind me. so i thank you for that. lets do me a favor and end this thread so i dont have to go back and delete every message i posted on here. the moment has passed and its over, if you need to know.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information