Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    builtthekid is offline Banned
    Builtthekid shameless token black guy.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I should add that, in the last scene, when Juggy emerges from the Pirate Prison, his face is covered in (presumably) pirate jizz. But this is a family program and that part will only be on the unrated DVD version.

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    don't forget about this guy :

IntensityX - the guy who quit school, quit his night shift job at the 24 hour mcdonalds, moved back in with his parents and gay brother, and does nothing all day but sit behind his computer screen and try to create new characters for a fantasy tv show in his mind.

now that's a **** good show
    You know if you weren't a mod Key I'd say FU but I'm not so FU lol

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IntensityX
    lmao

purplelaceteddy is offline Female Member
    oh thats mighty big talk for a NEWBIE....
    At a bookstore the other day, I saw a book entitled "Sex for Dummies." Why would someone want to teach dumb people how to reproduce? Aren't there enough of them now?

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Tune in next week when All AR's Children next episode reveals how BigGreen became fixated on homoerotisism so much that he can turn any story into a novel about his constant thoughts of anal sex with male AR members and Nathan

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    Tune in next week when All AR's Children next episode reveals how BigGreen became fixated on homoerotisism so much that he can turn any story into a novel about his constant thoughts of anal sex with male AR members and Nathan
    Well, I think my creative energies just found a name and face for the leader of the homoerotic band of pirates that traverse the seven seas in search of microwaves, plastic baggies, and tubs of vasoline: Cycleon.

BACK FROM COMMERCIAL

We have just learned that our hero (known thus far just as 'green') met Juggernaut many years prior and freed him from the pirates' prison. A flashback within a flashback might be too much for the audience to digest, so Juggy's presence is explained in dialogue form:

Green: Do tell most ragged and foul-smelling man, how have you come to be a prisoner of this band of homoerotic pirates?

Juggy: 'Twas many years ago, oh dearest savior of mine, that I came to find myself aboard this ship. I was the local doctor in an idyllic seaside village. The pirates had come to our little community in search of a microwave, as making sweet, sweet love to a room temperature baggie of vasoline does not, according to the head pirate, have the same effect as making sweet sweet love to a mircowaved baggie of vasoline.

Green: A lesson I've learned all too well....go on, friend.

Juggy: When there was no microwave to be found, they took one look at my freakishly large hands and feet and determined that, what we lacked in microwaves, we more than made up for in stockpiles of growth hormone . Upon realizing this, the pirates knew that their only course of action was ----

Suddenly Juggy keels over and falls to the floor motionless. A dart in the back of his neck reveals the cause of the events. Our hero turns to the left to see that the head pirate is STILL ALIVE....and wielding not only his crazy dart gun, but sitting atop a bengal tiger. Our hero reaches behind his back as if to draw a sword...

Head Pirate: hahah...foolish mortal, your sword is worthless here, as this tiger is a magical beast impervious to the weaponry of man.

Our hero smirks as he pulls from his back, rather than a sword, a synthesize keyboard that one wears over their shoulder with a strap, much like in the video "Mr. Roboto". Barely discernible at first, our hero begins jamming a tune that quickly becomes recognizable as the classic Rob Bass tune "It Takes Two"...but witha funky synthesizer twist. While the bengal tiger was obviously able to withstand the normal regular version of 'it takes two', the funky instrumental version cuts right to the core of the beast, proving that music does, in fact, soothe the most savage beast. But, yeah, whatever, only if by 'soothe' you mean 'makes uncontrollably **** himself', as that is just what the beast did. As our hero jammed with more and more passion, exploring the very limits of Rob Bass' genius, the intensity of the bengal tiger's pooping grew along with it, until the head pirate was literally coated in tiger poop and crying for it to stop. But his sissified pleas for cessation only cause our hero to jam louder and louder, and to mix in EVEN MORE funky beats and sound effects. Finally, when our hero felt as though the pirate had learned his lesson and been sufficiently humiliated, he hurled him overboard where even the sharks would not eat him because of his rank smell.

And, though tigers are not smart creatures, this tiger knew enough to know that anyone capable of wailing out a Rob Bass tune with such passion and ferocity must surely be a foe unwilling to know defeat. As such, the tiger cast a spell on itself to turn itself into a boombox....the very same boombox we saw when our hero first surfed down the swampy river towards his captive girlfriend.

END OF EPISODE

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    ::streaks naked thru thread::

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Green, you got too much free time on your hands!

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    I want to play the heroine????? Give me part, ****it.

Sierra_Breeze is offline Female Member
    Good Grief, Look what you instigated X

Quote Originally Posted by TexasFitnessGirl
    I want to play the heroine????? Give me part, ****it.
    See, I fear that if I start including celebrities in the story line and such, I'll be accused of 'jumping the shark'.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    See, I fear that if I start including celebrities in the story line and such, I'll be accused of 'jumping the shark'.
    I understand. How did you find out about my LA Gear photoshoot and my audition in a Drew Barrymore production? (Hint Hint. Angels Sequel

Well, if you change your mind, contact my agent

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    couldnt juicehoe have some drama part . Maybe a high school football coach whos juiced up and prays on the cheerleaders and girls who play sports.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    This thread deffinetly brought up the damper of no parties around here. I cant wait to see what happens next!

All my AR Children Episode 3.13
    Eyes Only Script

The show begins with a video montage of last episode's highlights, refreshing the audience as to the origins of the Juggy/Green relationship, as well as what caused them to meet up again.

CUT TO COMMERCIAL

RETURN FROM COMMERCIAL

We join our hero in the present day, back on the swampy beach where he had just moments ago wowed an inbred community with his surfing prowess. Furiously, several of the village elders continue to make sweet, sweet love to a microwaved plastic baggie full of vasoline. The lovemaking, however, is quickly degrading into angry, wanton sex, with no respect for the baggie and certainly no respect for the vasoline. This angers our hero, who has long harbored a loving respect for such a baggie, and he briefly considers fashioning a drum out some rocks and an empty horseshoe crab shell upon which to ferociously beat out a drumline to Rob Bass' "It Takes Two"...an act which would no doubt cause the testicles of the elderly inbreds to *implode*, thus tearing the space time continuim and causing the penises of the elders to travel back in time to the Late Jurassic while they remained in the present, but without their penises, which would no doubt become fossilized and discovered in the 20th century AD by some brainy scientist who would be perplexed, but ultimately would discover what they were, which in turn would lead him to ask question about time travel, which in turn would lead him to Green and his secret, which in turn would lead to Green having no choice but to once again call upon the powers of Rob Bass to bring about the scientist's demise. With much on his table now, our hero decides better of such a course of action.

Green: You were that prisoner, on the boat. I, I thought you were dead.

Juggy: No...i lived on. The dart was but a poisonous dart, as Cycleon could not afford to lose my services.

Green: Cycleon?

Juggy: Yes, 'tis the name of the head pirate. And you should know, he lives to this day as well. The bengal tiger scat that coated his body when you threw him overboard provided him with the very sustinence he needed to survive until coming awash on a dessert isle. For you see, bengal tiger poo is rich in the protein glutamine, and is thought by many cultures to have healing properties as well.

Green: No kidding dickface...I went to college you know.

Juggy: My apologies. But Cycleon has long since held a vendetta against you as a result. His religion forbade him from eating poo save for on the sabbath, when it was required. You forced him to break that sacred vow and his punishment in the afterlife will be that he shall for eternity reside in the urethra of a homosexual bison. For this, he has sworn revenge upon you.

Green: NOOOOOOOOOO

Juggy: Yes, you should have killed him when you had the chance. For it is he that has taken your love. But I can help. You can not do this alone Green; Cycleon has gained in strength since you last did battle. He is too powerful for one man, even a man such as yourself, with tufts of blonde hair that beckon me to crawl in and build a nest from which I might be protected from the darkness of this world.

Green: Hey now...watch yo'self fool.

Juggy: But of course, it's just that....you must use leave in conditioner, am i correct?

Green: **** skippy.

Juggy: Now the first thing we must do is train. I realize you want to take action immediately, but a prudent warrior bides his time. We shall retreat to the swamp for a fortnight, channeling our energy, and growing stronger until we might do battle with Cycleon and his band of pirates. Deep in the swamp resides the most inbred inbred of them all, a man whose gene pool is so severely diluted from inbreeding that he ends his sentences with prepositions and spontaneously urinates himself each and every time his heart beats....He is however, a master in the deadly arts. A man who knows no fear other than the fear that he might one day develop a second set of testicles where his nipples *should* be (a camera shot of some sort reveals a mysterious figure with no nipples) the man they call: JuiceHoe.

CUT TO COMMERCIAL

Quote Originally Posted by purplelaceteddy
    oh thats mighty big talk for a NEWBIE....
    Don't make me put your over my knee and spank ya doll,on second thought make me make me

Quote Originally Posted by Sierra_Breeze
    Good Grief, Look what you instigated X
    Yes aint it grand

**** guys you are cracking me up

Don't make me put your over my knee and spank ya doll,on second thought make me make me

yeah they could find me locked in your dungeon..where you have all this black leather and stuff....you perv......
    At a bookstore the other day, I saw a book entitled "Sex for Dummies." Why would someone want to teach dumb people how to reproduce? Aren't there enough of them now?

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Man you're picking up men over here at AR too,what WCB not big enough lol
    You would think

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    I hope i get killed off in the first season...I want to be "that guy"

Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    All my AR Children Episode 3.13
    Eyes Only Script

and every time his heart beats....He is however, a master in the deadly arts. A man who knows no fear other than the fear that he might one day develop a second set of testicles where his nipples *should* be (a camera shot of some sort reveals a mysterious figure with no nipples) the man they call: JuiceHoe.

CUT TO COMMERCIAL
    I'll be the mistress of the mysterious figure with no nipples, JuiceHoe.

oh sweet i didnt even see i had a part. So im the no nipple mysterious man... ive had worse roles lol. So texasgirl u like guys with no nipples . Why do u think my member picture only shows my back side
    I'll be the mistress of the mysterious figure with no nipples, JuiceHoe.

Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    oh sweet i didnt even see i had a part. So im the no nipple mysterious man... ive had worse roles lol. So texasgirl u like guys with no nipples . Why do u think my member picture only shows my back side
    I am so turned on right now, **** I cant wait to see if we have a love scene. Maybe he'll give me two vaginas!!!!!

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    can i be the guy that bangs all the hot girls????????????????? hahahaa

JCSTOMPER--Young Stud who picks up all the HOT Ladies at the nursing home.....comes down with CRS Syndrome......

JCSTOMPER--Young Stud who picks up all the HOT Ladies at the nursing home.....comes down with CRS Syndrome......
    noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i was hoping a better ending

i wanna see the other side of your avatar chicka lol
    Last edited by jcstomper; 09-11-2004 at 04:49 PM.

Two vaginas ... we have to have a love scene .
    jcstomper: tuff break man
    I am so turned on right now, **** I cant wait to see if we have a love scene. Maybe he'll give me two vaginas!!!!!

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    This is soo silly. I grinned but didn't LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i was hoping a better ending

i wanna see the other side of your avatar chicka lol

you can't handle the 'other' side.....

you can't handle the 'other' side.....
    you see my ava right? i think i can handle it, dont be scurred

PLT-one of IX's many sexy lovers

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Characters:

BDTR-A mean and tough bouncer who lives in a one bedrrom apartment above a room full of lesbian nymphos

Swolecat-A dietician who spots a third nipple on his back

The Original Jason-Brother of The Original Freddy,a former camp counsoler who's now an axe carring hockey mask wearing serial killer

956Vette-A former race car driver,now a plastic surgeon who's hit rock bottom due to booze and cheap sex

Ironfist-A shoot fighter recently arrested for barfighting and calling Ken Shammrocks mother a dirty scanky bottom dwelling whore

I'll come up with some scenerios later unless someone wants to come up with some

IntensityX: An elementary school janitor who wears womens underwear and has a wandering eye for asses of schoolchildren. He lives in a van where he spends his time masturbating in his own excrement to copies of Boy's Life.

Inheritmylife:A cross dressing shemale abandoned by a freak show at the local carnival now working as a gay midget porn director and part time at mcdonalds.

PLT-one of IX's many sexy lovers

now you just made me loose my MAC....dern it........can't i have a spare????? is that TOO much to ask.....and BTW...i'm ready for my spankin...

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    It's been awhile since I've seen you around old lady. Where ya been hiding?

now you just made me loose my MAC....dern it........can't i have a spare????? is that TOO much to ask.....and BTW...i'm ready for my spankin...

Chica...you started ..repeating yourself...you might need to be tested for Alzheimers...

I've been ..avoiding this board and other ones where Dabull ...was....after he and I had a falling out .....and I lost my Mod position on another board.......i just made it a point to steer clear .....and now hes gone.....I"M BACK BABY!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information