Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Pork Chop is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Well and as for calling you a pompus, self rightous, jacka$$, don't hate for calling a spade a spade!

And I didn't assume anything.....I asked....you didn't deny!
    LOL!

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    That's just GROSS....I'm so glad I don't eat junk food.
    sorry! but i am glad you dont eat junk food either girl you look good..keep it that way sexy!

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Quote Originally Posted by Pork Chop
    Now she's hangin' with this hoe from work who screwed the departmental ediot.. has had 2 abortions and we have to give her a ride home from work.

In the car i'm going to say "So, i hear you're a baby killer.."
    If you say that to her you are going to be the moron, not to mention your IQ must be in the range of my shoe size and i have small feet...leave the fakin' situation alone and keep you month shot it's not like you have to live with her...if that was my sister and you said that to her regardless of the reasons for abortion, i would barry my foot so far up your ass you'd be burping K-Swiss for a very long time...XXL

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    If you say that to her you are going to be the moron, not to mention your IQ must be in the range of my shoe size and i have small feet...leave the fakin' situation alone and keep you month shot it's not like you have to live with her...if that was my sister and you said that to her regardless of the reasons for abortion, i would barry my foot so far up your ass you'd be burping K-Swiss for a very long time...XXL
    I hate K-Swiss

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    I hate K-Swiss

thats what i was thinking! hahaha

Well if you hate K-Swiss better not piss me off or you might have a pernemant K-Swiss logo on you face...

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    LOL Oh my stomach hurts from laughing!!!

1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    sorry! but i am glad you dont eat junk food either girl you look good..keep it that way sexy!
    As I sit here eating tuna for the 8 billionth day in a row........sigh.... a big mac would be nice about now....

Sans may of course!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Well if you hate K-Swiss better not piss me off or you might have a pernemant K-Swiss logo on you face...
    Fruity ass shoes

As I sit here eating tuna for the 8 billionth day in a row........sigh.... a big mac would be nice about now....

Sans may of course!
    i am munching on a can myself, hahahaha, **** a double quarter pounder with cheese would be nice! hahaha but without the xtra mayo!! .........EEWW

Ok shorty.

Ohhh MY oh My

Ok shorty.

i am munching on a can myself, hahahaha, **** a double quarter pounder with cheese would be nice! hahaha but without the xtra mayo!! .........EEWW
    I keep the pouch tuna in my desk for days I am too lazy to pack my lunch. No having to squeeze the juice out... my guys hate it when I eat tuna...smells up the office...but since Im the boss...they gotta live with it.

I keep the pouch tuna in my desk for days I am too lazy to pack my lunch. No having to squeeze the juice out... my guys hate it when I eat tuna...smells up the office...but since Im the boss...they gotta live with it.
    Many dirty thoughts have just flooded my brain.........

what do you do?

Many dirty thoughts have just flooded my brain.........
    With some of the girls they date...they are used to the smell.

It's hard to explain but I run an office that deals with background investigations and physical security issues for the Navy. I have 6 men and 2 women working for me right now.

what do you do?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    some of you people make me phuchen sick. you dont know her situation so dont judge her like that. that is total bull sh1t that people could make a joke about something like that. if i was sitting in the back seat next to her id swell both your eyes shut. im not saying i agree with abortions at all but you dont know her situation. leave it be.

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    some of you people make me phuchen sick. you dont know her situation so dont judge her like that. that is total bull sh1t that people could make a joke about something like that. if i was sitting in the back seat next to her id swell both your eyes shut. im not saying i agree with abortions at all but you dont know her situation. leave it be.
    Easy Pietro....everyone here is pretty much with you on that. Read closer...everyone is clowning on porky boy..

Deep breath....in with the good ... out with the bad.

Ohhh MY oh My
    That's what i was thinking...

That's what i was thinking...
    LOL that's one brave pork chop!

I know this girl well enough to know.
    If i didn't i wouldn't say ****.

And Barbie, don't make fun of my porkyness, judging by your avatar you got enough gunt to kick my ass all over the place.
    Last edited by MIKE_XXL; 09-13-2004 at 01:27 PM.

Fruity ass shoes
    Still better then "Fruit of the Loom" underpants you are wearing with you name written in them......LOL

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Wink

Still better then "Fruit of the Loom" underpants you are wearing with you name written in them......LOL

Let's see, FTL with either Batman or Spiderman on them,

My vote is Spiderman...

Come on Mike....what did he really say????????

I know this girl well enough to know.
    If i didn't i wouldn't say ****.

And Barbie, don't make fun of my porkyness, judging by your avatar you got enough gunt to kick my ass all over the place.

Come on Mike....what did he really say????????
    It wasn't nice and he's pissing me off...so i had to change it...sorry but i can't tell you...

dude you are soo late! this has been successfully hijacked by yours truely! the sexy and tough--COMMANDO BARBIE

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i saw it barb before it was erased and it wasnt nice. he did say something about you kicking his asss though.

Thanks....

It wasn't nice and he's pissing me off...so i had to change it...sorry but i can't tell you...
    You're sweet to protect me. Think you know I can take care of myself...but prob better for him that the attack wasn't visible for all to see.

You're sweet to protect me. Think you know I can take care of myself...but prob better for him that the attack wasn't visible for all to see.

Ohh i don't doubt your ability to protect yourself...i just felt he offended enough peolpe and it was time to put a stop to it...

Kool

And for the record...I like short guys Course I'm only 5'1 so everyone is tall to me

i saw it barb before it was erased and it wasnt nice. he did say something about you kicking his asss though.
    I have no doubt I'd win...at least in a battle of wits...I think he's unarmed.

Kool

And for the record...I like short guys Course I'm only 5'1 so everyone is tall to me
    I am 5'9" you are 5'1", that's funny the 8" of differance is exactly the size of.........my............................ ...never mind lol

Is there a video I can see that shows proof of that?

I am 5'9" you are 5'1", that's funny the 8" of differance is exactly the size of.........my............................ ...never mind lol

Is there a video I can see that shows proof of that?
    Vidoe Pictures whatever floats your boat...LOL

What's wrong Maraxus????

Vidoe Pictures whatever floats your boat...LOL
    Hmmmm PM me a couple places to start... I can't wait to see this

What's wrong Maraxus????
    I feel left out

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    I feel left out
    Me too.
    Mike, I want to see videos!!!!!!!!!

This thread is totally jacked, one minute were talking about some guys girl problem, and then cum soaked hamburger buns, and names for trailers and then windex....WTF?????????????

PartyBoy, You need a massage and a valium, what time do you want to meet tonight???

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information