Musa is offline Associate Member

Help bodily injury !!!

Hi , I need a little help , I was in a accident and it was not my foult. I hurt my back. I was going to the doc for about 2 months. My bills are around $6000 (my insurance paid for it). They told me that my bills have to get over $2500 to get some money for bodily injury.Now what???
    Do I call the insurance company and ask for settlement??? How does it work?
    Any help would be great!!!
    Thanks

bum.....

There must be somebody with some experience with this!!!

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Call a lawyer. My mother was in an accident many years ago...she collect a good sum of cash..not the millions that most think that an accidnt warrants..it was around 50 or 60 grand..she had to go to phys. therapy etc..not perm. injuries...it all depends on how hard someone presses on your behalf..and of course the validity of the claim.

Tony Soprano is offline Associate Member
    I wouldnt bother getting a lawyer on a small claim like this. A lawyer takes a third which after his fee and the doctor bills, you will get less than him. Just get the copy of the doctor reports and all the bills, then write a letter to the insurance adjuster stating the injuries and pain you sustained in the accident. You should be able to get double the medical bills, so your take should be $6,000

Thanks bros.....Yeah I'll try to get some out of them...Do you guys know , how long it takes , once you request it??

Quote Originally Posted by Musa
    Thanks bros.....Yeah I'll try to get some out of them...Do you guys know , how long it takes , once you request it??

They would prolly offer you a settlement in a week, they want to close their cases asap. they have huge workloads which should work in your favor. Also never take the first offer, just tell why you should get more, and be prepared to explain why and don't respond with..uhhh, i dunno i need the mo money, lol

Is there anyway , they can say , we are not gonna pay anything!!!! Can they say that? Or tell me that I can't prove my injury!!

Quote Originally Posted by Musa
    Is there anyway , they can say , we are not gonna pay anything!!!! Can they say that? Or tell me that I can't prove my injury!!

As long as the doctor or chiropractor writes a good diagnosis form, than no.

Thread Information