Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Do any of you feel sorry for these misguided men? Too live a life so miserable that there only joy is to kill, what they've been told is their enemy and then look forward to dieing at a young age. There is no love in the hearts of any of these men whatsoever. They've been raised to believe that death is more important than life itself and that causing sorrow, pain and anger is glory to their God. I for one feel sorry for these men.....they have NO love for others and others have no love for them. That's no life....that's a tragedy.

I pray the man they murdered was a christian.....that he is now with the father......that the Lord helps to ease the pain and void in the hearts of those left behind that loved him....and that the Lord opens the eyes of the men who did this cowardly act and that they repent for eternity at the feet of those they killed.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggy Snout
    Do any of you feel sorry for these misguided men? Too live a life so miserable that there only joy is to kill, what they've been told is their enemy and then look forward to dieing at a young age. There is no love in the hearts of any of these men whatsoever. They've been raised to believe that death is more important than life itself and that causing sorrow, pain and anger is glory to their God. I for one feel sorry for these men.....they have NO love for others and others have no love for them. That's no life....that's a tragedy.

I pray the man they murdered was a christian.....that he is now with the father......that the Lord helps to ease the pain and void in the hearts of those left behind that loved him....and that the Lord opens the eyes of the men who did this cowardly act and that they repent for eternity at the feet of those they killed.

amen brotha! preach on!

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Good Post

slamd097 is offline Banned
    I did not watch it..and Im not going to. everytime we watch it, it puts a point up on thier scoreboard. It is getting the response they want. Not to be little the guys death, but I am not going to see an american used as a tool for someone elses stupidity. I hope someone finds these dumb a$$es...

And I hope the guiys family finds peace in this mess some how. That is no way for anyone to die, even your worst enemy.

B ut somehow out of this I have to ask the question, you know your in Iraq, you know what is going on, are you really that suprised? Americans are prime targets over there, if your an american you might as well wear a bulls eye target and walk around. These guys are looking for americans, and people that have american relations. That way everytime they murder someone, the people are going to start complaining to the president and then the pressure is on. I think it is best for those that haven't seen it to not watch it and just understand that an honorable man died at the hands of stupidity, remember when you watch it my feelings are that they are just gaining points for thier cause...we quit watching it and soon the relization will come that that tactic isn't going to work. they will have to find another way, and p[erhaps a way that will expose them a little more so we can find these low lifes...

Fooboy is offline Associate Member

I like the first half of this post. Very well put, bro. But it matters not whether he was christian, hindu, buddhist or muslim. all religions condemn the blooshed of another man. I will not get into the details of religious wars but Christianity is not seperated as a peaceful religion. There are extreme factions that are violent in their own way. This is a basic necessity for humanity. No one deserves this. However, whatever religion they and their families may be, I also pray that they'll find some bit of peace through this. I for one, did not sleep very much last night. ugh.

Slam - WELL PUT.

Foobs

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah well even if he was a hardcore christian or whatever, he suffered a brutal death and where was god to save him?? i ponder this constantly..

Quote Originally Posted by Fooboy
    I like the first half of this post. Very well put, bro. But it matters not whether he was christian, hindu, buddhist or muslim. all religions condemn the blooshed of another man. I will not get into the details of religious wars but Christianity is not seperated as a peaceful religion. There are extreme factions that are violent in their own way. This is a basic necessity for humanity. No one deserves this. However, whatever religion they and their families may be, I also pray that they'll find some bit of peace through this. I for one, did not sleep very much last night. ugh.

Slam - WELL PUT.

Foobs
    I could have said if he were Hinu, Jewish, Buddist or whatever the only reason I said Christian is due to my upbringing and beleifes. I agree with you from the standpoint that no matter what faith he is or is not no one should have to suffer anything like this. And yes, Christianity has/had plenty of innocent blood spilt in it's name......but that was, from what I beleive, a long time ago....as for the now, I haven't read or heard of Christian killing another in the name of God. I'm not saying my faith/religion is THE religion, as far as I know I might be wrong, what I am saying is that any religion that gives the impression that killing others different from you grants you access to heaven has something wrong with it. I like the idea of a loving God....not one that is all vengence.....and because my God is all powerful, then he can take care of whatever he wants taken care of himself....all he/she should ask of me is Love and Faith in him/her. He's God....I'm not....he dosen't need my help. imho

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I But it matters not whether he was christian, hindu, buddhist or muslim. all religions condemn the blooshed of another man. I
    Foobs
    Bull****! The majority of killings in the world are those made in gods name.

Fooboy is offline Associate Member
    Im totally not doggin ur religion or faith jugg. I was just a little unclear if you were talking about Christianity alone. but thnx for clearing it up.

And Palme, there is no bull**** in that at all. The core of religions include the condemning of killings, no matter how many wars and lives have been taken from it. It's the EXTREME factions that take the religious law into their own hands and interpret it the way they do. I see no justification. I didn't read the translation of the guy's message but apparently, the 2 americans and the brit are being held as ransom for the release of their female counterparts - even though the US denied their holdings. (Im not sure on the facts of that - what i read from CNN)

foobs

Im totally not doggin ur religion or faith jugg. I was just a little unclear if you were talking about Christianity alone. but thnx for clearing it up.

And Palme, there is no bull**** in that at all. The core of religions include the condemning of killings, no matter how many wars and lives have been taken from it. It's the EXTREME factions that take the religious law into their own hands and interpret it the way they do. I see no justification. I didn't read the translation of the guy's message but apparently, the 2 americans and the brit are being held as ransom for the release of their female counterparts - even though the US denied their holdings. (Im not sure on the facts of that - what i read from CNN)

foobs
    No problem Foo...I didn't think you were...I'm sure I could have worded it better to begin with.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    I saw the berg video -- don't need to see this one! These are sick focking people who need to be shot.

slamd097 is offline Banned
    well..at this point after the dust has settled...I say we make that place a big ass crater!!!

death is death...your gonna die one way or another...but every religion..murder is wrong...you can't justify killing anyone against their will..no one here has the right to make them selves supreme ruler over humanity and take the lives of those who have nothing with your fight against another person...i mean it is like me walking up in the middle of a fight and punching some one unrelated.

The problem I have is all the support that everyone has over there for this act. They get soo upset when our troops kill them off, when we are saying the same danm thing. Look everyone over there is paying a price oneway or another. pull the troops and make a parking lot..plain and simple. I haven't see any innocent people yet come out of iraq happy about the war...hell were not happy about the war. But what do you expect is going to happen when you hurt abunch of innocent people? were just going to lay there and say..oh hey your right..were a great evil and should all perish..

Religion is religion. Every one has some form of religion or belief that they stand by. Centuries have shown over and over again that there will always be fighting over religion, espically if you try to opress it. I refer to the example on the board. and that was just a mis understanding...these guys are mad that we are a different..everything. so..we are getting punnished for it. We have thier women in captivity..well there is some danm good reason we do..geez..these guys will always take the chickens way out!!! take one out of the crowd and make an example outta them..except they dont give them a weapon...they tie thier hands and thier feet and make them suffer..the way a coward, a BOY, a CHILD would handle things. turn those people into trained personel, just like them...and the story would be different....and one day, they will make a mistake and it will cost them...but the cost will not cover what they owe...

BabyGirl01 is offline Female Member
    That was horrible. I saw the first one that was put on the internet and that made me feel sick. But this one was horrible I mean u hear the guy squeeling and everthing. Makes me sick to my stomach....

BG

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    I took the link down.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm glad my audio is out because seeing that was bad enough

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    I think everyone in America should have to watch both videos. I think it would give them a good reliazation of what we are fighting. I have seen a few deaths in my life but these are done by mad men stating they are doing it for their god.

Gearhead007 is offline Associate Member
    Well,

The ******* ******* ******** just killed another hostage this afternoon.

Three words... Glass Parking Lot.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    i got naseauted to stomach when i watched that. i have a strong stomach too, but hearing him scream for help, just about made me puke. i for one would would carry a nuke on my back and detinate it personally to blow that whole place up. cocksuckers all of them

crazle43764 is offline Associate Member
    I'm just curious but did anyone hear about some iraq kid shooting a US soldier awhile back. I think the kid came right up behind the troop while he was eating or sumtin and shot him right in the head...im not postive about this but I was wanting to know if anyone else heard this, cause if its true then i think we should nuke that whole entire place. If their kids are already messed up then none of them have any hope and dont deserve to live, so we might as well make a huge shopping mall over there.

fefespbeto is offline Associate Member
    we can not forget what our people is doing to them.....they don't show on tv how many mother ****ers have been killed over there...none is right ....is sad that we got back in the days that we had to kill for food,,but that's what's going on........****..this movie got me crazy...

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    thats ****ing sick...omg...ive seen alot of sick stuff...deaths..but that is bad

Lady Legs is offline Female Member
    Big Mike the link still works... Only thing I can say is OMFG!!!! How could anyone do something like this.
    Trying to make a lighter note from this, This is one good way to keep your diet going strong. Because after watching that I dont think I could stomach anything for a long while now.
    Thats just plan sick sick sick......

I just feel very sorry for his family that will eventually if not already find this link on the internet and have to see live their loved one be beheaded in that manner.
    My thoughts and prayers go out to those.
    And may a horrible death come to those who performed this heinous action.

-LL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information