Hey vette

Hows your pet spider doing?

Man drugs are bad .. 'muuummm KAY!

lol

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Hey vette.. ..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hey vette-decaloncar.jpg  

ttuPrincess Guest
    bad ass blown.. I dont think Vette made it to the fat girl convention last night.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    bad ass blown.. I dont think Vette made it to the fat girl convention last night.. lol
    I was there... and it was...

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Hey vette.. ..
    LMAO, nice pic blown! Ya know, maybe you should step up to a kia

And Prin, we are not going to discuss king ****** spider

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    LMAO, nice pic blown! Ya know, maybe you should step up to a kia
    That's for my avatar bitch...
    A step UP to a Kia? I'd have to take a step DOWN just to get in it..

Blog Entries
    That's for my avatar bitch...
    A step UP to a Kia? I'd have to take a step DOWN just to get in it..
    Hey now, the avatar could easily resurrect I mean, those were pretty mean body effects you had on that bird You should have been proud!

But now you have a mean looking blown engine in your pic, i thought you were going turbo route?

ttuPrincess Guest

And Prin, we are not going to discuss king ****** spider
    HEY HES getting your stash go get him Vette!!!!!

Hey now, the avatar could easily resurrect I mean, those were pretty mean body effects you had on that bird You should have been proud!

But now you have a mean looking blown engine in your pic, i thought you were going turbo route?
    Yeah, cardboard is much lighter than steel you know hahaah...

Alas, my broke ass can't afford a turbo setup... but, this spring, I will replace my roots-blown 231V6, with a centrif-blown 331V8 stroker... ahhh yeeeah (as soon as I get back from Germany)

Blog Entries
    Yeah, cardboard is much lighter than steel you know hahaah...

Alas, my broke ass can't afford a turbo setup... but, this spring, I will replace my roots-blown 231V6, with a centrif-blown 331V8 stroker... ahhh yeeeah (as soon as I get back from Germany)
    Hope you have a daily driver beater set up! When i was your age (or so) i had built a SCCA autocross F-body with a custom 335 stroker...never ending project. and wasnt street legal or even streetable after enough time and $$ was spent.

ttuPrincess Guest
    Fukers.. this thread isnt about cars... its about SPIDERS!!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Fukers.. this thread isnt about cars... its about SPIDERS!!!!!!!
    Spider story takes too much effort, passion and energy out of me. Pics would also be required. Hangovers dont help either - guess you wouldnt know haha

ttuPrincess Guest
    Die!!!!!!!!

Hope you have a daily driver beater set up! When i was your age (or so) i had built a SCCA autocross F-body with a custom 335 stroker...never ending project. and wasnt street legal or even streetable after enough time and $$ was spent.
    Nope... just a summer car... the car just needs the mill, I have a tranny and rear already.. I'm swapping the IRS for a SN95 rear, or one of my 9" at home... not sure... the SN95s already have discs, so I think I'll try to find one, but, my 9" has a posi, with strange axles....
    Also, I have a built C4 for it... from Fireball Trannies...

joedog189 is offline New Member
    Hey Blown,

What are you going to do with that IRS setup, I've been looking for a used

one for a while for my '68 mustang rebuild. Let me know if you want to sell it

and for how much. Shoot me a PM and we'll talk about it.

Joedog189

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Spider story takes too much effort, passion and energy out of me. Pics would also be required. Hangovers dont help either - guess you wouldnt know haha
    well if it's anything like partyboys anti-masturbation spider it would be well worth the effort.

Quote Originally Posted by joedog189
    Hey Blown,

What are you going to do with that IRS setup, I've been looking for a used

one for a while for my '68 mustang rebuild. Let me know if you want to sell it

and for how much. Shoot me a PM and we'll talk about it.

Joedog189
    Currently, I am going to swap out my IRS.... hopefully this spring when I get back to Canada...
    I won't want a whole lot for it, but I'm in Canada, so consider the shipping costs bro.. you can find one down there I'm sure.. for about 350US$...

Also, LORDBLiTZ, a member at this board, has an SC IRS rearend for sale for $500, shoot him a PM, and maybe he would be interested...

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    well if it's anything like partyboys anti-masturbation spider it would be well worth the effort.
    no he called screaming that a spider was eating his stash.. and that it got into ours too...

DRUGS ARE BAD HOMO!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    what up with the name calling ****

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    what up with the name calling ****
    my way of expressing love and admeration for such a wonderful human being

HHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA **** that was hard to get out

Blog Entries
    my way of expressing love and admeration for such a wonderful human being

HHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA **** that was hard to get out
    Oh hush up

ttuPrincess Guest
    ohhhh VETTE!!!!!! hows that spider now?? lol

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    dang.. i wanna see a pic of a spider..

ttuPrincess Guest
    he says he took pics of it on his camera phone.. maybe hell post them.. when he can get to his computer instead of crying in the corner afraid of a spider... **** baby...

thats what you get for living in the ghetto!!!!

ttuPrincess Guest
    i see you reading down there vette.. come on say something

Blog Entries
    Okay, took me a half hour to maybe an hour. But i FINALLY got rid of the recurring king ****** spider!!! That muther fukker was laughing aat a whole **** bottle of spider/scorpion killer!!! BEfore that, he survived a go in the dishwasher, mace, windex, a stick, a barstool...an entire fogging of my place!!!!!!!!
    I tell you what, taht bastard was loving that spray, he ran like mass junkie into an ice=cream parlor! HE was talking **** the entire time to, i tell you. He had eyes like a glowing cat, and at one point ran under a couch. Then he was back all trying to act hard.... little did he know i had a louisville fukking slugger in hand this time along with the scorpion killer! So, a broken lamp, crippled couch, and doused carpet later....the fukker is detroyed like a little bitch outside on the cement! I swear to god i better not see him again!

ttuPrincess Guest
    LOL hahahaaaaaaaaaa scared of a spider
    i can see you standing on that beat up old couch in the middle of your ghetto bachlor pad holding a bat with this eveil look in your eyes "here spider spider spider"

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    Okay, took me a half hour to maybe an hour. But i FINALLY got rid of the recurring king ****** spider!!! That muther fukker was laughing aat a whole **** bottle of spider/scorpion killer!!! BEfore that, he survived a go in the dishwasher, mace, windex, a stick, a barstool...an entire fogging of my place!!!!!!!!
    I tell you what, taht bastard was loving that spray, he ran like mass junkie into an ice=cream parlor! HE was talking **** the entire time to, i tell you. He had eyes like a glowing cat, and at one point ran under a couch. Then he was back all trying to act hard.... little did he know i had a louisville fukking slugger in hand this time along with the scorpion killer! So, a broken lamp, crippled couch, and doused carpet later....the fukker is detroyed like a little bitch outside on the cement! I swear to god i better not see him again!
    Spider killer,what did that spider ever do to you other then sleep with your girlfriend,wife and mistress

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator

Talking

Nope. He's waiting for you underneith your pillow! He brought some of his friends too. They're going to crawl on you while you sleep!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hey vette-cspid.jpg  
    Last edited by Money Boss Hustla; 10-08-2004 at 12:08 AM.

Blog Entries
    I seriously HATE you MBH. I havent been able to sleep already...appreciate it you dirty canuck!

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Money, that's actually two spiders humping. And the spider is really close to the lens. Look at the size of the pliers holding it.

I seriously HATE you MBH. I havent been able to sleep already...appreciate it you dirty canuck!
    Haha. Did they keep you awake!? They're still there bro!!! Better watch out tonight!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Haha. Did they keep you awake!? They're still there bro!!! Better watch out tonight!!!
    4mg of xanax later, and i was sober as a clam you POS! Dont know when i finally got some rest But luckily for adderal, i was able to get **** done this morning. No thanks to your white ass

4mg of xanax later, and i was sober as a clam you POS! Dont know when i finally got some rest But luckily for adderal, i was able to get **** done this morning. No thanks to your white ass
    Hahaha. Tonight try and take 120mcg of clen and 50mg of ephedrine right before bed...it will help alieve your stress with spiders. Trust me.

ttuPrincess Guest
    h ha homo cant sleep without drugs.. get over your spider phobia will you .. you look like a sissy

Thread Information