Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 51
  1. #1
    Maraxus's Avatar
    Maraxus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,345

    Women sometimes really do suck

    This happened to my friends car last night. It was his Ex.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Women sometimes really do suck-cimg1026.jpg   Women sometimes really do suck-cimg1027.jpg   Women sometimes really do suck-cimg1028.jpg  

  2. #2
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Can you say psycho!! What did your friend do to piss her off lol

  3. #3
    .45Caliber's Avatar
    .45Caliber is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    209
    Sorry to hear bout your friends car. Ya, women WILL do that stuff. I would never put it past any of them. I had one X who was stopped at a red light (she was driving), get out of her car (left her door open), run with a key over to my vet. I was sitting a few cars in front of her. My friend seen her in the mirror. I didnt even know what was going on until he told me, "shes running with a key or something. GO!!"
    Luckly, the light turned green and I was able to drive away before she got to me.

  4. #4
    Maraxus's Avatar
    Maraxus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,345
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Can you say psycho!! What did your friend do to piss her off lol
    He broke up with her. Because she was a bum loser.

  5. #5
    hung-solo's Avatar
    hung-solo is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    HEELS 2005!!
    Posts
    3,977
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    He broke up with her. Because she was a bum loser.

    she would soon be a DEAD bum loser...no doubt

  6. #6
    jonnytour's Avatar
    jonnytour is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    cAnAdA, EH
    Posts
    679
    **** man!! Terrible to assume he did something to piss her off....but what did he do?? Or is she actually certifiable? Worst thing I have had a girl do was try to kill herself after I broke up withe her. Booze and pills....didn't work. She was one crazy bitch. I think I woulda been more upset if she busted up my car though!! LOL

  7. #7
    Maraxus's Avatar
    Maraxus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,345
    No bro. He is a great guy, never cheated, wanted to marry her. Really awesome guy. She was just a loser who never did anything, all she did was get drunk and get high.

  8. #8
    needmorestrength's Avatar
    needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    7,079
    Was that an s2000? That sucks.. I would be charging her for sure or returning the favour

  9. #9
    builtthekid's Avatar
    builtthekid is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Hitting bitches
    Posts
    781
    Oh i would definetly repay the favor

  10. #10
    builtthekid's Avatar
    builtthekid is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Hitting bitches
    Posts
    781
    Now that i think about It i would bring a few of my friends oveer
    and run the train on her.

  11. #11
    jonnytour's Avatar
    jonnytour is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    cAnAdA, EH
    Posts
    679
    Woah! Nasty b!tch! Ya I agree kid....can you say gang bang?!?!? That should teach her! lol "What was that b!tch?? I couldn't hear you apologize cuz my d!ck is shoved down your throat!!" lol

  12. #12
    Maraxus's Avatar
    Maraxus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,345
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Was that an s2000? That sucks.. I would be charging her for sure or returning the favour
    Yea, brand new s2000

  13. #13
    needmorestrength's Avatar
    needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    7,079
    lol chooo choooo chug-a-chuge.. uh oh the engine is broken lmao

  14. #14
    needmorestrength's Avatar
    needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    7,079
    wow thats not cool at all!!!! i guess if shes a bum she doesnt have a car.. well get the next best thing... trash her shoes.. break the heals off lol

  15. #15
    Panzerfaust's Avatar
    Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Deutschland
    Posts
    8,828
    Man i would stick it in her big fat pink ass for that **** man....

  16. #16
    Maraxus's Avatar
    Maraxus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,345
    But, see thats what she wants, to get a rise out of him. He is not going to approach her with it. It sucks but thats what he wants to do, and I agree with him.

  17. #17
    kc's Avatar
    kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    colorado
    Posts
    1,420
    it's episodes like this that remind me why I don't hang out with women, don't make friends with women and generally can't spend much time with women.....dammit these females piss me off!!!!!!

  18. #18
    hung-solo's Avatar
    hung-solo is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    HEELS 2005!!
    Posts
    3,977
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    But, see thats what she wants, to get a rise out of him. He is not going to approach her with it. It sucks but thats what he wants to do, and I agree with him.
    atleast have a warrant or something ****.

  19. #19
    MotoLifter's Avatar
    MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    ZooYork
    Posts
    1,322
    And it was raining that night to boot huh? ****...

  20. #20
    Rod Farva's Avatar
    Rod Farva is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    209
    Chivalry be ****ed. She deserves to get punched in the mouth with great force.

  21. #21
    MBaraso's Avatar
    MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    7,611
    My ex did the exact same thing to me....Tell him to have the bitch arressted

  22. #22
    OGPackin's Avatar
    OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    6,022
    Ohh my heart! Thats an s2000...

    She should be flogged for that....

    OG

  23. #23
    bigordie's Avatar
    bigordie is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    MD/SC
    Posts
    667
    **** man im getting worried, i just broke up with a girl and she def seems like the crazy type...those pics have me really paranoid

  24. #24
    partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,143

    kill her

    these bitches need to realize when you pull **** like this hitting a girl may just be warranted! if i destroyed an ex gf's car i think i would get what was coming to me right?why the gender thing saves these bitches is beyond me

  25. #25
    Maraxus's Avatar
    Maraxus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,345
    Here is some more info I neglected to share. She is my girls sister.

  26. #26
    symatech's Avatar
    symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    not where I want to be
    Posts
    7,546
    he should seriously press charges. you said she wants to get a rise out of him? tell him to stay cool and call the cops (which i see were already on the scene) if he doesnt do something about this than i have no pity.

  27. #27
    Maraxus's Avatar
    Maraxus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,345
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    he should seriously press charges. you said she wants to get a rise out of him? tell him to stay cool and call the cops (which i see were already on the scene) if he doesnt do something about this than i have no pity.
    I never recalled asking for pity.

  28. #28
    Sta11ion's Avatar
    Sta11ion is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Toronto 5days Miami 2days
    Posts
    731
    I would talk to your girl and tell her that you are going to talk to her sister so she can pay for the damage. If not you make her work the streets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Here is some more info I neglected to share. She is my girls sister.

  29. #29
    Maraxus's Avatar
    Maraxus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,345
    Quote Originally Posted by Sta11ion
    I would talk to your girl and tell her that you are going to talk to her sister so she can pay for the damage. If not you make her work the streets.
    My friend doesnt want me to approach her. I have to respect his wishes dude.

  30. #30
    DevilsDeity's Avatar
    DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    2,325
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Here is some more info I neglected to share. She is my girls sister.
    does crazy run in the family?

  31. #31
    Maraxus's Avatar
    Maraxus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,345
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilsDeity
    does crazy run in the family?

    naw, just her dumbass.

  32. #32
    Sta11ion's Avatar
    Sta11ion is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Toronto 5days Miami 2days
    Posts
    731
    I guess you do what he ask's you to do. But I would be careful of the one you are seeing. When you sleep keep one eye opened
    Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    My friend doesnt want me to approach her. I have to respect his wishes dude.

  33. #33
    Maraxus's Avatar
    Maraxus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,345
    Quote Originally Posted by Sta11ion
    I guess you do what he ask's you to do. But I would be careful of the one you are seeing. When you sleep keep one eye opened

    Naw man she aint like that. Trust me.

  34. #34
    symatech's Avatar
    symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    not where I want to be
    Posts
    7,546
    I never recalled asking for pity
    .you misunderstood me. It sucks what happened yes. But if your friend is your friend really just going to sit by while this **** goes down? I mean look at the options, he cant go hit her, because he'll go to jail, what would hurt her most? her wallet. there is no reason why he cannot have all that replaced at her expense. why would he not?

    i think that people who mess with other peoples cars etc are cowards. If you have a problem, take it up face to face. Ive had my car stolen twice and severly vandalized twice and every time it happened those responsible ended up behind bars (except the vandals who just paid to have it fixed)

    i feel bad for your bro that sucks, but is he going to take some kind of action or no?

  35. #35
    Maraxus's Avatar
    Maraxus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,345
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    you misunderstood me. It sucks what happened yes. But if your friend is your friend really just going to sit by while this **** goes down? I mean look at the options, he cant go hit her, because he'll go to jail, what would hurt her most? her wallet. there is no reason why he cannot have all that replaced at her expense. why would he not?

    i think that people who mess with other peoples cars etc are cowards. If you have a problem, take it up face to face. Ive had my car stolen twice and severly vandalized twice and every time it happened those responsible ended up behind bars (except the vandals who just paid to have it fixed)

    i feel bad for your bro that sucks, but is he going to take some kind of action or no?
    To be honest with you I just dont know. He has some suspicions that it was his a neighbor, but there is no reason for them to do that. Nothing was stolen so it does sound like a crime of anger. What proof is there to pin it on her?? Nothing really he can do is there?

  36. #36
    symatech's Avatar
    symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    not where I want to be
    Posts
    7,546
    i see what you're saying. I thought from the way it sounded he had proof she did it. That really does suck then. i despise cowards who are scared to confront their problems.

    good luck to your bro maraxus

  37. #37
    Maraxus's Avatar
    Maraxus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,345
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    i see what you're saying. I thought from the way it sounded he had proof she did it. That really does suck then. i despise cowards who are scared to confront their problems.

    good luck to your bro maraxus

    Thanks bro I appreciate it. I mean we KNOW it was her, there just isnt any concrete evidence.

  38. #38
    co2boi's Avatar
    co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    2,689
    That's not a female thing, that's a psyscho thing. I've seen guys do sh*t just as stupid. I would no doubt be pissed and vengeful as a mofo

  39. #39
    Commando_Barbi's Avatar
    Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    6,183
    Wow.......I've been hurt and wanted to get even but I would NEVER mess with a mans ride --- I'd cut the family jewels off first

  40. #40
    co2boi's Avatar
    co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    2,689
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Wow.......I've been hurt and wanted to get even but I would NEVER mess with a mans ride --- I'd cut the family jewels off first
    mental note: don't piss off Barbi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •