GATOR_98 is offline Associate Member

Digi-Cam programs??

Does anyone know whee I can get a good digi-cam program(for importing pix)? I have a Sony CyberShot cam. Also, I need the program to be able to re-zize pix, modify into diff. file extensions...etc.
    tHanx bros

Ezekiel is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GATOR_98
    Does anyone know whee I can get a good digi-cam program(for importing pix)? I have a Sony CyberShot cam. Also, I need the program to be able to re-zize pix, modify into diff. file extensions...etc.
    tHanx bros
    Didn't one come with your Camera?

Photoshop is easliy the best! But very expensive and the learning curve is huge...

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    I use basic Windows Paint to do that bro, just go into paint, open your picture up and go up to Image > Stretch/Skew and change the Skew %'s up or down to re-size. As for modify into diff file extensions, I believe you can just rename the file...for exmpl. you have Picture1.jpg and want to change it to a gif file, just right click > rename and type .gif inplace of jpg. Anyway, those are just basic things, if your thinking of more detail then like Ezekiel said, Photoshop is the way to go, or Paintshop pro

Thread Information