DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

20/20 tonight and saudi royalty

anyone watch this tonight? sounds like islam needs to clean up their backyard before going on a jihad.

im not trying to sound mean bro,and nah i dont support the jihad or al qaeda but before anyone slams any religion. you do your homework.

1) saudi makes up 18% of the american economy. almost 800 billion dollars of american money is beeing spent here in america.

2) 95% of the bombings done on iraq, even though iraq never should of been bombed in the first place, took place on civilian city's with no sign of militia, and as of september 13, the death toll of iraqi civilians has been 11x the amount of how many perished in the 9/11 attacks.women/kids/innocent men/etc, the americans could care less. do you wanna know why i know this? the sergeants of most of the platoons in iraq actually transmit radio through the tank/artillery/ground forces helmets. you know what kinda songs they play bro? **** like "the roof is on fire" or "let the bodies hit the floor". ive actually SEEN americans gunning down innocent civilians almost exactly like they do in vietnam, and if you had any sort of overseas television which shows arabic/muslim channels you would have a chance to see it also.

3) NEVER, i repeat never say "islam" needs to clean up there backyard. because i am muslim, and when you refer to "islam" as the jihad and all the other extremists, you make people like me pissed off and wanna punch my fukkin monitor, because i think your referring to every single muslim in america and the people like me as a terrorist as well. so dont do that.

MASStermind is offline Banned
    Islam is a fundamental, backwards religion. I know I used to live in just about every muslim country. I was even born in one. Mullahs suck balls. I agree every muslim is not bad but the majority of them need help. They tried to kill my family when my mom was pregnant with me unless they converted to islam. How backwards is that?

Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    3) NEVER, i repeat never say "islam" needs to clean up there backyard. because i am muslim, and when you refer to "islam" as the jihad and all the other extremists, you make people like me pissed off and wanna punch my fukkin monitor, because i think your referring to every single muslim in america and the people like me as a terrorist as well. so dont do that.

Quote Originally Posted by MASStermind
    Islam is a fundamental, backwards religion.
    oh it is huh.

i want to hear every explanation you got with proof. give me 1 reason why its backwards, and if you dont have proof from the QURAN, you better keep your mouth shut. because if you had any knowledge on our religion those words would of never came out of your mouth.

dont say its backwards becaue blah blah blah and state proof you heard from the media or your best friends uncles stepsister.

think before you come to me and argue why my relgion is backwards.

dude, until i see the people of islam getting off their asses and helping put down the others that are dragging the actual islam religion down i will refer to all as one! get mad and punch something if you want! i dont care. instead of blowing smoke up the worlds ass and fighting,killing and beheading innocent people get out there and hunt down the ones that do these acts in the name of islam. then maybe just maybe you would accomplish goals such as a palestine state,chechyen state etc etc. so, in conclusion taking it personal is your own problem not mine!
    im not trying to sound mean bro,and nah i dont support the jihad or al qaeda but before anyone slams any religion. you do your homework.

1) saudi makes up 18% of the american economy. almost 800 billion dollars of american money is beeing spent here in america.

2) 95% of the bombings done on iraq, even though iraq never should of been bombed in the first place, took place on civilian city's with no sign of militia, and as of september 13, the death toll of iraqi civilians has been 11x the amount of how many perished in the 9/11 attacks.women/kids/innocent men/etc, the americans could care less. do you wanna know why i know this? the sergeants of most of the platoons in iraq actually transmit radio through the tank/artillery/ground forces helmets. you know what kinda songs they play bro? **** like "the roof is on fire" or "let the bodies hit the floor". ive actually SEEN americans gunning down innocent civilians almost exactly like they do in vietnam, and if you had any sort of overseas television which shows arabic/muslim channels you would have a chance to see it also.

bro im not takin it personal. do you understand that iraq and palestine are not only dealing with the americans/british/french etc but theyre also having a civil war. al qaeda is ripping everything apart and beheading theyre own kind. this is the only reason any1 is afraid to do anything.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    AIHIAHAHAHAHAHAH

I wont quote anything out of the quran becuase thats what all the backwardness origniates from. I dont make decisions based upon what my ssiter or anyone else says. I have experience with muslims. Like my ex gf's backwards ass mom who knew i was a good person but wouldnt allow her daguther to date me becuase i wasnt muslim. Meanwhile her husband was cheating on her and robbing from everyone and the government and just about anyone you can think about. And she was driving luxury cars with his money. THATS BACKWARDS!

oh it is huh.

i want to hear every explanation you got with proof. give me 1 reason why its backwards, and if you dont have proof from the QURAN, you better keep your mouth shut. because if you had any knowledge on our religion those words would of never came out of your mouth.

think before you come to me and argue why my relgion is backwards.

I wont quote anything out of the quran becuase thats what all the backwardness origniates from.
    i quit reading your post after you said that ludacris BS. this proves to me that you CANT prove anything to me, and just cuzz your mom went through some sh!t and had a hard time i could care less. people are people. there are good people and bad people in a religion. and in regards to your ethic and principles on how my religion works bro, i hope your the one getting slapped in that avatar cuzz you need it, prick. next time you come with an argument atleast make it half way decent.

im not really trying to bash islam as a religion cause i know that the true islams are peacful; but its time for them to take control of their relgion and work with the free world to expose the ones that are using it to do evil things. to see the afgan (sp?) people to have their first free elections was very awesome! think how much progress there would be in iraq if the "people" would stand up and stop being afraid of these cowards that hide behind them. they dont care about those people and are only concerned with gaining power for themselves. arafat is a perfect example. doesnt give two ****s about those people he onlyis concerened on how to fatten his pockets more on the misery of the palestine people. its sad. that they think that we are the enemy when in fact the true enemy is within.

Islam is a fundamental, backwards religion. I know I used to live in just about every muslim country. I was even born in one. Mullahs suck balls. I agree every muslim is not bad but the majority of them need help. They tried to kill my family when my mom was pregnant with me unless they converted to islam. How backwards is that?

Quote Originally Posted by DF2003
    im not really trying to bash islam as a religion cause i know that the true islams are peacful; but its time for them to take control of their relgion and work with the free world to expose the ones that are using it to do evil things. to see the afgan (sp?) people to have their first free elections was very awesome! think how much progress there would be in iraq if the "people" would stand up and stop being afraid of these cowards that hide behind them. they dont care about those people and are only concerned with gaining power for themselves. arafat is a perfect example. doesnt give two ****s about those people he onlyis concerened on how to fatten his pockets more on the misery of the palestine people. its sad. that they think that we are the enemy when in fact the true enemy is within.

bro i fukkin love that you understand how the politics are going down over there because not many do. i agree with you.

btw , wolverines > vols bro, sorry to say

dude, get the f out of this thread!

I wont quote anything out of the quran becuase thats what all the backwardness origniates from. I dont make decisions based upon what my ssiter or anyone else says. I have experience with muslims. Like my ex gf's backwards ass mom who knew i was a good person but wouldnt allow her daguther to date me becuase i wasnt muslim. Meanwhile her husband was cheating on her and robbing from everyone and the government and just about anyone you can think about. And she was driving luxury cars with his money. THATS BACKWARDS!

nope! VOLS all the way baby. but we got robbed in the rankings!

bro i fukkin love that you understand how the politics are going down over there because not many do. i agree with you.

btw , wolverines > vols bro, sorry to say

you wanna bet on this

bet what? we dont play eachother

if wolverines win theyre next game, and the vols dont. you gotta change your avatar to whatever i say plus your title. but if its the other way around then its vice versa. if they both win/lose then it doesnt matter.

either way your gonna lose

infact, i win already, just go ahead and change it

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    if wolverines win theyre next game, and the vols dont. you gotta change your avatar to whatever i say plus your title. but if its the other way around then its vice versa. if they both win/lose then it doesnt matter.

Ya,... change your own title..

lol, eh well i got some smods that can help with that quickly

back to the subject though. did you see the 20/20 episode? it was crazy to see the saudi princes down in st. trpez and monte carlo knocking back 500.00 bottles of champaigne and phracking 30k a night hookers.lol crazy. and they were talking about the possibility of cocaine smuggling.

nah i didnt see that but im not suprised. my mom has been working for disney reservations for 4 years now as a retirement job and just last year, she had to reserve the saudis rooms. she said they stayed in presidential sweets with HOOKED up rooms bro. im talkin anything and everything you could possible get these guys got it. they own 9 different presidential rooms throughout disney, almost like a timeshare they come every year and stay in them. these guys got money bro. they spent a totaly of 1 million in only a weekend. its unbelievable what these guys are doin man

alwaleel bin talal enough said

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Can I ask something.. In law class we studied a bit of every religion.. IF i remember correctly.. the Quran actually states it's ok to hit women?? Im prolly wrong lol can u clarify my F'd up memory! thanx

bro, we'll win out our season with no problem! but if you have ncaa 2005 football online we can settle this with tn whippin mich's ass all over the feild!
    bring it!

rocco78 is offline Junior Member
    George Dubya's Saudi Buddies sure know how to PARTAY.

Most of the 9/11 terrorists were Saudi, but since the Bushies are all buddy buddy with them, we would NEVER question THAT country in the war on terror.

The thing that tripped me out the most in this report is the PUBLIC BEHEADINGS of drug dealers. I mean, these people are living in the dark ages. Anyone who gets their kicks out of going to a public beheading deserves worse for themselves. Public Executions are simply one of the lowest human practices on earth. And it is true that Islamic nations seem to have more of a penchant for those things than Judeo-Christian based societies. I am continually reminded of how glad I am to live in the USA, which is, at least, much less barbaric, though we could work on human decency ourselves.

nah brutha its not ok to hit women. its not ok to hit women in any religion, in the quran everything you do in this world will be subjec to judgment on judgment day just like any other religion. the only thing i would say that is permitted, is that if your own kids when your raising them are going out of line, and theyre no longer listening to you, then are you aloud to use force to show them whatsup.

like 2 years back my dad used to hang out with 1 of his buddys who was also born in syria, and his son wasnt listening to him. his son was cracked out and tried hitting the dad back actually when he tried to use force on his own son. the kid was out of control. now in syria, there are no child abuse laws or anything like that so the guy flies him and his son down to syria, and as SOON as he gets off the plane he just whoopin his sons ass. and no1 said anything. IMO i think that its necessary sometimes to take that sort of action, because now the same kid who got whooped has been raised properly.

but to answer your question, no it isnt right to do that bro. in the quran its written that "if you kill 1 innocent person, it would be the equivalent to killing off the entire human race". our religion is very peaceful once you see the truth behind the curtain. what your seeing and learning now bro is a distorted image of how islam is supposed to be, and i dont blame you for asking.

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Can I ask something.. In law class we studied a bit of every religion.. IF i remember correctly.. the Quran actually states it's ok to hit women?? Im prolly wrong lol can u clarify my F'd up memory! thanx
    Funny you ask that, just a few weeks ago, I opened up to a random page in the Quran and it was talking about just that. You are correct. It could have been taken out of context, but yeah.. as far as I can tell, they are all about BEATING THE BlTCHES.

Quote Originally Posted by DF2003
    bro, we'll win out our season with no problem! but if you have ncaa 2005 football online we can settle this with tn whippin mich's ass all over the feild!
    bring it!

**** ****, thats the only online game i dont have bro. my brother has madden 2005 and i dont even know how to play but i will pop it in and show you whutsup.pick a time any time

Quote Originally Posted by rocco78
    as far as I can tell, they are all about BEATING THE BlTCHES.

proove it

proove it
    Sūrah al Nisa 4:34
    As for those women on whose part ye fear rebellion (nushuz), admonish them and banish them to beds apart, (and last) beat (adriboo) them. Then, if they obey you, seek not a way against them.

Loosely translated: beat the bizzach if she doesn't obey

actually you know what man, ima give you proof that your wrong cuzz im sicka people sayin stupid sh!t without thinking. here you go

The Qur'an admonishes those men who oppress or ill-treat women:
    O you who believe! You are forbidden to inherit women against their will. Nor should you treat them with harshness, that you may take away part of the dowry you have given them - except when they have become guilty of open lewdness. On the contrary live with them on a footing of kindness and equity. If you take a dislike to them, it may be that you dislike something and Allah will bring about through it a great deal of good. (4:19)

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/humanrel...ransunnah.html

theres the think that thoroughly discusses women in islam.

it says you should take action if she has been cheating on you behind your back and disrespecting you, but it never openly says its right to beat your women.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Sūrah al Nisa 4:34
    As for those women on whose part ye fear rebellion (nushuz), admonish them and banish them to beds apart, (and last) beat (adriboo) them. Then, if they obey you, seek not a way against them.

Loosely translated: beat the bizzach if she doesn't obey

actually you know what man, ima give you proof that your wrong cuzz im sicka people sayin stupid sh!t without thinking. here you go....
    O you who believe! You are forbidden to inherit women against their will.
    A major percentage of Muslim Men "inherit women against thier will" in the form of arranged marriages. I am glad to know that this goes against scripture, however culture doesn't always jive with the written word.

No offense meant, bro. I'm just presenting these things for the sake of argument, and in my comparitive religion classes, I remember reading parts of the Quran that were excruciatingly violent. I also felt the Bible was very violent and I still consider myself something of a Christian. It is important that we have an understanding of each other. I'll check out the link, and forgive my argumentative nature.

Peace!

A major percentage of Muslim Men "inherit women against thier will" in the form of arranged marriages. I am glad to know that this goes against scripture, however culture doesn't always jive with the written word.

No offense meant, bro. I'm just presenting these things for the sake of argument, and in my comparitive religion classes, I remember reading parts of the Quran that were excruciatingly violent. I also felt the Bible was very violent and I still consider myself something of a Christian. It is important that we have an understanding of each other. I'll check out the link, and forgive my argumentative nature.

Peace!

dont worry about it

Thread Information