Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    You know what makes me sick? It seems that most college kids I have spoken to are voting for Kerry. And why? Because he has promised not to reinstate the draft. Alot of them are also reserves so basically they signed up for free money and the thought never crossed their minds that they may be called to active duty and have to go to war...****ing pussies...I'd go tomorrow if I were drafted. These assholes have been sitting back recieveing their $900 a month for jack **** and now they are pissed cause they may have to earn their cash...And sorry to say, it doesn't matter who the freakin president is, if we need to draft soldiers, we will PERIOD...**** tree huggin hippy doep smokers...Once they grow up and earn money they will vote for guys like Bush so they can keep more of their hard earned cash. I hate Kerry, how can anyone, as a christian vote for partial birth abortions? And granting amnesty to illegal aliens? We are in big trouble if his ugly ass wins...

Well said!!!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    bump..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

radar1234 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Butch
    LMAO....a canadian talking politics....lmao....that is like me (So Cal) talking hockey....

We do not need any outside opinions...we already have enough ligeral assholes in here....don't need one more....
    you couldnt even answer my original question.what does that make you?
    and why would i not know anything about politics?i live in canada not siberia.
    like i said before,what theories, oh wise one?

radar1234 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    radar, maraxus is clearly gay, and well your canadain so you must be to... i see a bright future for you both.... cuddle..
    ive seen your pic deca . a guy as ugly as you would have too be gay because surely no woman is gonna go near ya.

Surferboy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    he took us into war which was unnecesery, lost **** load of jobs, still cant find OBL, the patriot act, must i go on?

A war that was unnecessary?! What kind of statement is that! So if I bombed your house, it would be unnecessary for you to come over and kick my butt. I would be killing someone. I applaud Bush for standing up and defending our country and not backing down. It shows our country is strong and won't take any crap off of anyone. Where would we be if Kerry were our president when that happened...we would be in the same war, just on our turf. Yeah, that's a great idea.
    Another thing I'm tired of hearing about is how the military doesn't like what Bush is doing over there. If that is true, then why did 75% agree with and back Bush with everything he has said and done. That number didn't just come out my azz. If our troops don't respect our President, then we are going to be in a whole lot of trouble.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information