Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I nominate...

houseofpain is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by radar1234
    i havent done anything to warrant a ban.
    everyone likes and respects deca !!!!!?????why dont you start reading through this forum?
    i know this is a lounge and i like a good laugh to, but if what your buddy says is funny to you then i think you should have your head examined.
    yeah everyone likes and respects him, did i studder? deca is my elite buddy and you have him on trial like he burned down a village of crippled kids or something just b/c you dont like him. what he says is funny to me. maybe instead of calling him out on an open forum you could have either stayed out of his threads or PMed him. dont think he gives a flying rats d!ck what you think but whatever. its time for on of my sexy parties

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by houseofpain
    i guess this lil feller thinks i am dumb or something b/c i misspell words sometimes on a phuking steroid board. sorry had i known i was in english 101 i would have done a better job. anytime you want to come strap on the ol pads and get your english ass whopped hit a brotha up.
    ~HOP
    Aha, so when defeated by superior intellect the elitist policy of non violence is abandoned.
    I am not accustomed to fighting with pads on but you can if it makes you feel safer, hell I'll even wear a blindfold to even up the odds a bit.
    Oh and sorry for the school misunderstanding, according to Blown you do go there and apparently do quite well there - hey, I bet the school you work at has the shiniest hallway floors in all the land!

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    jc you wanna be an elitist?
    sure what do i gotta do?

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    sure what do i gotta do?
    One new initiation is that joining members must post a picture of you in pink tights kissing a dog

Gilster is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by radar1234
    deca seems two-faced to me bro.he talks alot of sh*t.dont fall into his little web of immaturity.i dont think he has much respect from alot of the members here.read his rediculous posts!
    I was wondering when someone would turn this all into an ugly scene. No real need for this kind of stuff. This is supposed to be fun over here in the lounge. If you take this forum or this "elitest" thing seriously then you got probs. To me this post is just a way to start trouble on the board and is more immature than anything you can point out from the person you are attacking. Get a sense of humor or just ignore things that "bother" you so much. Don't start trouble on the board or you will attract the wrong kind of attention.
    Last edited by Gilster; 11-05-2004 at 08:54 AM.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    you guys are taking this waaay to seriously.. belive me it isnt that serious..

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    One new initiation is that joining members must post a picture of you in pink tights kissing a dog
    i thought i needed to be part of canada EH? can i wear pink thongs instead of tights? thats all i have at the moment

houseofpain is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    i thought i needed to be part of canada EH? can i wear pink thongs instead of tights? thats all i have at the moment
    you just have to be elite and better than everyone not involved with our group. you should fit right in. i will talk with deca about your nomination.

you just have to be elite and better than everyone not involved with our group. you should fit right in. i will talk with deca about your nomination.
    haha sounds good bro

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information