Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend

Online Pharmacies HELP!!!

Hey, im putting together a project.. and i want to talk about online pharmacies. Things that i dont quite understand are, since the doctor gives your a prescription for the steroids of your choice..lets say something happens to you..would your family be able to sue this doctor that prescribed you this stuff?

Any other facts about these pharmacies?

THanks

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Well, online pharmacies like canadapharmacy.com sells drugs cheaper to Americans than they could get here. Ditto with why Senior citizens cross the border to get their stuff cheaper.......the cost of drugs in the US is astronomical to some people. And thats why so many people use online pharms.......the "issue" the gov brings up is that not all these drugs are FDA approved, and therefore not safe. It really is more like the US gov is a tool the the large pharm companies, hence why ECA got banned, etc........

But what kind of a "project" can you do about online pharms? I suggest looking into a different topic.......Unless its more like a written and oral report type deal.

This site probably isn't the BEST place to get this kind of info. Most people on here hate websites that sell drugs, or have no experience with them. Look up essays on the topic, google will probably be your freind on this one.

Rob
    Its an oral presentation im doing..its this is just a segment of it..I want to talk about docs that give prescriptions of steroids to patients for non medical reasons..and the online pharmacy thing seems to be a good path

Most online pharms don't require a prescription, which is why people try to buy things like valium, steroids , and such.

Rob
    But iv read..that whent he package comes to your door..it comes with a prescription so the feds or cops cant do anything about it

Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    But iv read..that whent he package comes to your door..it comes with a prescription so the feds or cops cant do anything about it

Never heard of that, but it wouldn't suprise me. I was refering to the actual purchase of drugs not requiring a prescription.

Rob
    Im going to be sticking strictly to steroids in this, but since the doctor should be responsible for the medication he gives his patients, if something happens to one of these "customers", shoulda he be responsible for what happens? Any legal matter can be taken?

Rob
    bump

decadbal is offline Banned
    why would u make anything about if steroids kill u or hurt you, bc any educated person knows this is complete BS

Rob
    Well, the presentation is finished..and the teacher loved it..thanks for all you guys' help.....

Thread Information