Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    grrrr woof

MASStermind is offline Banned
    HIT IT! this thread is now offically closed

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    You have no idea what you just started with that comment....

Something tells me this is far from closed...

Quote Originally Posted by MASStermind
    HIT IT! this thread is now offically closed

Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    You have no idea what you just started with that comment....

Something tells me this is far from closed...

you love this thread huh lol.

My parmesan chicken always does the trick. Banged 3 chicks with it didnt work one time. I had a feeling it was gonna do the trick. Worked out with the chick, came back made out, cooked and ate parmesan chicken. Then went to my bedroom and made out from 4PM to about 8PM. Thats when I was getting ansy she wouldnt let me touch her down there except outside her pants, she finally said its because she hadnt shaved that morning. I was like WHAT! Finally I got her so horny she gave in and there was almost no hair down there, dunno what she was smoking. Great poon, no smell whatsoever. VERY tight. It actually hurt her right when I put it in. Then we had about 1 1/2 hours of hot sex and I dropped her off at her place around 9:45 PM. Said she wants to HIT IT again tommorrow shes coming over around 10 AM

I R Baboon is offline Associate Member
    I cant believe this thread is still going

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Yeah I told you it entertains me and is funny as ****...

I don't want it to die yet, so keep the chit coming bro...

Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    Yeah I told you it entertains me and is funny as ****...

I don't want it to die yet, so keep the chit coming bro...

I dont see how to keep it going. I mean the orginal chick did'nt workout but I met a new one and now I"m banging her consistently and gonig to throught her christmas break so I cant figure out a way to continue it lol. And plus if I try to be funny Swolescat and Carlessa get on my azz. So i'm going to try to be non controversial and unfunny from now on.

I R Baboon is offline Associate Member

My parmesan chicken always does the trick. Banged 3 chicks with it didnt work one time. I had a feeling it was gonna do the trick. Worked out with the chick, came back made out, cooked and ate parmesan chicken. Then went to my bedroom and made out from 4PM to about 8PM. Thats when I was getting ansy she wouldnt let me touch her down there except outside her pants, she finally said its because she hadnt shaved that morning. I was like WHAT! Finally I got her so horny she gave in and there was almost no hair down there, dunno what she was smoking. Great poon, no smell whatsoever. VERY tight. It actually hurt her right when I put it in. Then we had about 1 1/2 hours of hot sex and I dropped her off at her place around 9:45 PM. Said she wants to HIT IT again tommorrow shes coming over around 10 AM
    Man this sh*t is pretty classic, this stupid thread is addicting

maxex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phatmark
    that girl is no virgin..
    Dam right she's not, there may still be a few virgins left out there, but you're not gonna find them on the net. And she is hot but did you ask her how long ago the pic was taken cuz girls can go through dramatic changes in short periods of time

Quote Originally Posted by maxex
    Dam right she's not, there may still be a few virgins left out there, but you're not gonna find them on the net. And she is hot but did you ask her how long ago the pic was taken cuz girls can go through dramatic changes in short periods of time

actually met a virgin off the net long time ago. She was young... but still a virgin.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member

My internet d!ck is bigger than yours. Talk about a waste of bandwidth. But hey, where else are some people gonna go to live out(or type out) their fantasies?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information