Sage is offline Anabolic Member

recruiting services (online)

i've began looking for a job with my MCSE coming close to a completion and its like a full time job for me now to find one....has anyone tried those online recruiting firms, are they the real deal because each one i came across was charging $15-$35 for their services...

do they actually assist in finding jobs or are most of them a scam....i need to put my tuition money to work otherwise i wasted mad loop on college...

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage
    i've began looking for a job with my MCSE coming close to a completion and its like a full time job for me now to find one....has anyone tried those online recruiting firms, are they the real deal because each one i came across was charging $15-$35 for their services...

do they actually assist in finding jobs or are most of them a scam....i need to put my tuition money to work otherwise i wasted mad loop on college...

Welcome to the real world bro... To be honest you would probably be better off posting your resume on Monster.com and also looking on there yourself. Thats what they're going to do. Good luck bro and congrats when your finished!

OG

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Welcome to the real world bro... To be honest you would probably be better off posting your resume on Monster.com and also looking on there yourself. Thats what they're going to do. Good luck bro and congrats when your finished!

OG
    thanks buddy, graduating into the real world may take some time to get used to, but things always have their way of playing out i guess.....(i hit monster,dice, careerbuilder) now back to job hunting for me and i appreciate the strong support bro
    Last edited by Sage; 12-08-2004 at 10:52 AM.

Thread Information