Hate That Annoying Know-It-All At The Gym?

Holy sh!t there is this really annoying guy at the gym. He looks like one of the ninja turtles but black, he comes in every single day wearing Apollo Creeds outfit from Rocky IV and pretending to be a personal trainer. Yea okay he's a big guy, but he has literally no triceps! If you look at his arm the back of it looks liek some fat guy was hungry after 10 minutes on the treadmill and took a bite out of it, it actually goes in...thats beside the point. First off let me show you his stupidity, he went up to one of my friends working there as a personal trainer in mid-session with a client and said "you're doing it all wrong..*points to the client* "don't listen to this guy, you should pay me to train you" " That day he also felt he needed to teach me how to do a curl? So he loads up 45 on each side of a preacher bar and does curls with so much swinging he looks like he's praying to Allah. THEN he has the nerve to come up to me and my friend and go "hey why are you here?" "what the fk do u mean, i'm here to workout" to which he says "you're wasting your time, dont you see?". Yo this guy is so fkn annoyingggg! It was really funny though the other day to see my boy just say "SHUT THE FK UP" and have the gym clap...

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    i'd say say up and do some skull krushers you pansy! no seriouslly I have a guy like that at my gym too, I just pretend like I care about the advice he gives me . and if he said that to one of the trainers at my gym he'd loose his membership for shure.

Insane_Man is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by El Jugo Buen0
    He looks like one of the ninja turtles but black..wearing Apollo Creeds outfit from Rocky IV..... it looks liek some fat guy was hungry after 10 minutes on the treadmill and took a bite out of it....looks like he's praying to Allah.."you're wasting your time, dont you see?"...gym clap...

Hahaha

Monsoon says is offline Associate Member
    I know what you mean bro! This happened to me on two occassions at my gym, dude comes into my world like a bad dream messin my whole flow up while I was gettin my swole on and starts tryin to skool me on how to lift. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I swear to god I felt my test levels starting to rise and I broke out with pimples on my back. I mean this guy is mad beat! 13 inch arms man titties hangin out tryin to skool me? Oh HELL NO! Not in my lifetime, I felt like rippin this guys head off and spittin down his throat, and eating his children! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!(tension breaker) Ever since this incident happened, I call him Vegas cause he was gambeling for his well being talking all this crazy talk. Everytime I see him in the gym now I yell out "YOOOOOOOOOO! VEGAS!" and he acknowledges me and waves what an @$$ clown.

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsoon says
    I know what you mean bro! This happened to me on two occassions at my gym, dude comes into my world like a bad dream messin my whole flow up while I was gettin my swole on and starts tryin to skool me on how to lift. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I swear to god I felt my test levels starting to rise and I broke out with pimples on my back. I mean this guy is mad beat! 13 inch arms man titties hangin out tryin to skool me? Oh HELL NO! Not in my lifetime, I felt like rippin this guys head off and spittin down his throat, and eating his children! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!(tension breaker) Ever since this incident happened, I call him Vegas cause he was gambeling for his well being talking all this crazy talk. Everytime I see him in the gym now I yell out "YOOOOOOOOOO! VEGAS!" and he acknowledges me and waves what an @$$ clown.
    lol then in that case, yoooooo! 50 cent! now wave

Vito_Gatti is offline Associate Member
    I work at a gym and my boss is a personal trainer. Imagine having that guy you describe as your boss, welcome to my life...

Monsoon says is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vito_Gatti
    I work at a gym and my boss is a personal trainer. Imagine having that guy you describe as your boss, welcome to my life...
    That sucks bro, I feel for you.

my boss is cool, i went to montreal and got mad drunk with him for vacation.

Vito_Gatti is offline Associate Member
    He's not so bad, but it just gets so annoying. Plus he never lets me say 2 words, and even if I do speak it's not like he listens. If the job wasn't a cake walk, then I would have quit awhile ago.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    He's not so bad, but it just gets so annoying. Plus he never lets me say 2 words, and even if I do speak it's not like he listens. If the job wasn't a cake walk, then I would have quit awhile ago.
    im in the same situation. when im done school im gonna buy his ass out

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    i hate when some know-it-all interupts your workout. Its fu*king rude for a start. I like to just go in and do my sh1t and I dont say much no nobody. The way I see it is that I got 45mins-1hour to get the most from my workout and standing around chating isn't doing that

shango88 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemical King
    i hate when some know-it-all interupts your workout. Its fu*king rude for a start. I like to just go in and do my sh1t and I dont say much no nobody. The way I see it is that I got 45mins-1hour to get the most from my workout and standing around chating isn't doing that
    I hear that man.

BTW needmorestrength
    that avatar is a ****ing howl

Quote Originally Posted by shango88
    I hear that man.

BTW needmorestrength
    lol thanx, its Bouncers doing

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shango88
    I hear that man.

BTW needmorestrength
    His custom title is fitting too!! haha

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeytown
    His custom title is fitting too!! haha
    Hey cock boy... F u LOL

decadbal is offline Banned
    funny, id drop a plate on his foot..

V-SHAPE is offline New Member
    Thats some funny ****. I know exactly who you are talking about. The guy works out at ballys. I trained there a few times..****ty free weight area btw.
    That is exactly who he looks like. LOL black ninja turtle with no triceps

Holy sh!t there is this really annoying guy at the gym. He looks like one of the ninja turtles but black, he comes in every single day wearing Apollo Creeds outfit from Rocky IV and pretending to be a personal trainer. Yea okay he's a big guy, but he has literally no triceps! If you look at his arm the back of it looks liek some fat guy was hungry after 10 minutes on the treadmill and took a bite out of it, it actually goes in...thats beside the point. First off let me show you his stupidity, he went up to one of my friends working there as a personal trainer in mid-session with a client and said "you're doing it all wrong..*points to the client* "don't listen to this guy, you should pay me to train you" " That day he also felt he needed to teach me how to do a curl? So he loads up 45 on each side of a preacher bar and does curls with so much swinging he looks like he's praying to Allah. THEN he has the nerve to come up to me and my friend and go "hey why are you here?" "what the fk do u mean, i'm here to workout" to which he says "you're wasting your time, dont you see?". Yo this guy is so fkn annoyingggg! It was really funny though the other day to see my boy just say "SHUT THE FK UP" and have the gym clap...

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    I would ask him to please GTF outta my face.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    I've got the same type of dude here...changed gyms partly because of him. Comes up behind you and touches you, "you should try it like this"...worst guy. I told him off, others did, eventually he got fired as a trainer at that gym

Tags is offline Associate Member
    Luckily I don't have any one like that at my gym... Feel sorry for you bro...

firstinmia is offline Associate Member
    OMG THIS **** IS FUNNY AS FUKK..At the gym I go to theres this dumb whos bout 5"6 bout 190 .He looks like a little butter ball but he swears he all big and **** cause hes on gear.Well bout 2 month me and my buddy are starring at him while hes doing incline dumb bells , so hes sees the we r looking at him so he puts down the wieghts and grabs 120lb dumb bells.... .Well he all sucking in air getting himself all cyced up and tell his buddy yo spot me (lol) .Well leans back and starts screaming like he getting raped , his buudy is counting them off 1 , 2 , 3 well me and my buddy start screaming HALF REP, HALF REP , well next thing you know the whole gym is cracking up and 2 month later everyone still knows him as HALF REP.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    he went up to one of my friends working there as a personal trainer in mid-session with a client and said "you're doing it all wrong..*points to the client* "don't listen to this guy, you should pay me to train you" .
    Now thats jusk asking for a slap in the face!

I hate people like him. They always look like sh!t, but they want to teach ME how to do my thing! And m favourite comment when I tell them I don't take advice from people that look like chris rock....."IF I USED AS MUCH DRUGS AS YOU I'D BE TWICE AS BIG!"

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Quote Originally Posted by firstinmia
    OMG THIS **** IS FUNNY AS FUKK..At the gym I go to theres this dumb whos bout 5"6 bout 190 .He looks like a little butter ball but he swears he all big and **** cause hes on gear.Well bout 2 month me and my buddy are starring at him while hes doing incline dumb bells , so hes sees the we r looking at him so he puts down the wieghts and grabs 120lb dumb bells.... .Well he all sucking in air getting himself all cyced up and tell his buddy yo spot me (lol) .Well leans back and starts screaming like he getting raped , his buudy is counting them off 1 , 2 , 3 well me and my buddy start screaming HALF REP, HALF REP , well next thing you know the whole gym is cracking up and 2 month later everyone still knows him as HALF REP.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH gotta try this sometime at my gym.

Thread Information