Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ArkansasAlex
    Man, I am so glad I live in the USA, those cars looked really slow (compared to like my mustang I guess) and way ugly.

USA, proud to be and American by-God
    Alex

PS: what kinda video camera did you have to use, I could try to borrow one and show you what a real car can do!

PS:: they looked as fast as that daewoo I drive to work, and looked the same on the outside too

just messing around
    Lol bro they are both 1.1litres. 1100CC!!!

Ive got a sony digital camcorder, pretty good. Had it about a year now, picture quality is good too.

Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    Lol bro they are both 1.1litres. 1100CC!!!

Ive got a sony digital camcorder, pretty good. Had it about a year now, picture quality is good too.

How much does something like that cost now?
    And how dificult is it to upload onto the PC? as simple as a digital camera?

Peace
    Alex

How much does something like that cost now?
    And how dificult is it to upload onto the PC? as simple as a digital camera?

Peace
    Alex
    Mine cost about £500 so work that out in USD.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Man, I am so glad I live in the USA, those cars looked really slow (compared to like my mustang I guess) and way ugly.

USA, proud to be and American by-God
    Alex

PS: what kinda video camera did you have to use, I could try to borrow one and show you what a real car can do!

PS:: they looked as fast as that daewoo I drive to work, and looked the same on the outside too

just messing around
    Real car eh? Your going to trade your stang in?

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Real car eh? Your going to trade your stang in?

I hope your joking, a Mustang is hte most best american muscle car still around, and it has always been that way!

Of corse thats just my opinion and everyone has a different one so oh well
    Alex

PS: what would you consider a real car? a dodge neon?

I hope your joking, a Mustang is hte most best american muscle car still around, and it has always been that way!

Of corse thats just my opinion and everyone has a different one so oh well
    Alex

PS: what would you consider a real car? a dodge neon?
    Yes a Dodge Neon .... It doesn't matter what you drive.. its how you drive it! I am not a big fan of mustangs... The older ones.. Yes and possibly the newer ones..

mass junkie is offline banned
    put some sheets on your bed

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    put some sheets on your bed
    LOL my dog just pissed on them like a few hours before I took that picture, so I had to wash teh sheets and the comforter.

But its all clean and ready now =)
    And I temporarally(spellcheck) banned tank "the dog" from my bed
    Alex

I like the dodge viper

I like the dodge viper
    Well, I like having an extra 50+k in my pocket and not having to take my car to the shop 6 times a year

Peace
    Alex

Well, I like having an extra 50+k in my pocket and not having to take my car to the shop 6 times a year

Peace
    Alex
    well I usually take my cars to the shop 6 + times a year ...called maintanace!
    PEACE

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    nice looking dog, why are you chocking it?

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by craneboy
    nice looking dog, why are you chocking it?
    It bit his pee pee during fellatio

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    It bit his pee pee during fellatio
    LOL, you guys are crazy. But I was just making him put his head up, he wouldnt look at the camera

Peace
    alex

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    I bet you didnt know that Arkansas had the highest number of millionairs per capita (spell check on all of that) then any other state for a few years?
    OMG, I'll bet any amount of money you can't back this up with a source. Are we talking pre-21st AND 20th centuries?

9000rpm is offline Member
    No offence, but mustangs are total junk. The old ones (60's and early 70's) are good, but anything newer is just total trash. Excluding the Cobra R. And not simply the Cobra. The cobra is powerfull, but don't try to turn it into a corner.

And on top of the mustang already being greatly underpowered for its lard a$$ weight, you added 20" rims to it?!?!?!?! Seriously, though, those rims probably weigh 25lbs each. Do you even know what that weight does to your acceleration and stopping distances?

You must be one of those guys that are into the way it looks instead of performance. if you were into performance, you obviously wouldn't have wasted your money on a mustang.

Take for instance my car, the Honda S2000. It is simply a 2.0L four cylinder. I can hear your redneck remarks about rice burning four cylinders already. Well, the Honda S2000 has the highest horsepower per liter rating of any production car in history. 240hp which is 120hp per liter. The S2000 can do 0-60 in 5.3 seconds, and can beat cars such as the Porsche Boxter, and the C-5 Corvette on most road courses.

The only advantage the mustang has over the S2000 is how cheap it is to modify with things such as headers and superchargers. A header for the mustang will cost you no more than $500 for the top of the line piece. The average S2000 header is $800 to $1000.

Anyway, I just wanted to rag on mustangs for a minute. I spank them all the time by the way, and my car is bone stock. Guys in mustangs make me laugh when they want to race me. All they see is a small Honda four cylinder. Then all they see are my tail lights.

Yes a Dodge Neon .... It doesn't matter what you drive.. its how you drive it! I am not a big fan of mustangs... The older ones.. Yes and possibly the newer ones..
    I am in the same boat with the new mustang that's out. Only time will tell if it is the same overweight peice of $hit that the last one was.

As for the Neon SRT-4, it will DESTROY your mustang in a drag race. I know this because it is head to head with the S2000 in a drag race. Even though the S2000 isn't a drag racing car. The S2000 is meant for the track. And by track, I mean a road course, not that redneck NASCAR oval crap. Any moron can do good on an oval track with about a year of training. It actually takes skill to master road courses.

I really do feel kinda bad for raging on your mustang so bad, but you brought it on yourself for posting that junker. And the bad choice in wheels makes it worse. you probably have the same acceleration as a minivan now with all that weight. i'll bet you have some heavy a$$ speakers int he trunk too.

The fuel prices in the states are crazy, they are so cheap compared to the UK. If ours were at your price then we would have big cars, instead we are stuck driving 2.0ltrs and the odd V6.
    And most of those 2 liters will beat the crap out of the big overweight american cars. Bigger isn't better when it comes to performance. Power to weight ratio is everything. And the only two american cars that have that is the Corvette and the Viper.

this thread keeps getting better and better. Mustangs are slow. they weight like 3400lbs, and have less than 300hp. I think they are around 250 to 270 right. And that's at the crankshaft, not at the wheels. You have a funny idea of what is fast.

Quote Originally Posted by 9000rpm
    And most of those 2 liters will beat the crap out of the big overweight american cars. Bigger isn't better when it comes to performance. Power to weight ratio is everything. And the only two american cars that have that is the Corvette and the Viper.
    True.

The thing i keep seeing is big engined american cars, giant engines that produce hardly any bhp. On the jag that was just brought out, it comes with 455bp from 2.0ltr engine. Not bad eh?

True.

The thing i keep seeing is big engined american cars, giant engines that produce hardly any bhp. On the jag that was just brought out, it comes with 455bp from 2.0ltr engine. Not bad eh?
    I think it is like 3.something. But it is also supercharged. Jaguar has always built great engines. But the rest of their car has always sucked a$$. Their designs are horrendous.

The only great thing that ever came out of America is the V8, and now all foreign manufacturers are making it way better than the Americans ever did. Mercedes Benz makes one of the best V8's out there. They are owned by Diamler Chrysler, but it is still not American. I'll never buy an American car again unless it is a Corvette or a Viper. And I can't afford either of those for probably 10 to 15 more years.

Turbocharged four cylinders are the most high tech engines out right now. Like the S2000's 4 cylinder. There is no other production car that can reach 9000rpm and not grenade itself. The Ferrari Modena's V8 gets to 8500rpm, but that car is $100K+. The S2000 is $32000 brand new, and I bought mine for $21000 when it was 2 years old. The S2000 has the same piston speeds as Formula 1 engines. There are several turbocharged S2000 in the US that have more than 500 rear wheel horsepower. There is one that 615 rear wheel horsepower. That calculates out to almost 800hp at the crank.

I think it is like 3.something. But it is also supercharged. Jaguar has always built great engines. But the rest of their car has always sucked a$$. Their designs are horrendous.

The only great thing that ever came out of America is the V8, and now all foreign manufacturers are making it way better than the Americans ever did. Mercedes Benz makes one of the best V8's out there. They are owned by Diamler Chrysler, but it is still not American. I'll never buy an American car again unless it is a Corvette or a Viper. And I can't afford either of those for probably 10 to 15 more years.

Turbocharged four cylinders are the most high tech engines out right now. Like the S2000's 4 cylinder. There is no other production car that can reach 9000rpm and not grenade itself. The Ferrari Modena's V8 gets to 8500rpm, but that car is $100K+. The S2000 is $32000 brand new, and I bought mine for $21000 when it was 2 years old. The S2000 has the same piston speeds as Formula 1 engines. There are several turbocharged S2000 in the US that have more than 500 rear wheel horsepower. There is one that 615 rear wheel horsepower. That calculates out to almost 800hp at the crank.
    Ahhh, i see you have a bit of a hard on for Hondas then.

Ahhh, i see you have a bit of a hard on for Hondas then.
    Actually only the F20C, which is the S2000's engine. It has won the award for International Engine of the Year for 5 years straight in it's class. As for the S2000's transmission, don't even get me started. It is a VERY tight tollerance transmission. And when you have problems, 99.999999% of Honda mechanics aren't qualified to work on the car. The Acura NSX and the Honda S2000 are hand built in the same factory. But the Honda has to be serviced in normal Honda dealerships while Accura dealerships have certain highly trained technicians that work on NSX's. And if a dealer doesn't have someone to work on an NSX, Accura will fly someone in to that dealer to work on it at no extra charge. Now that's service.

This is the downfall of the S2000. Average Honda mechanics are morons that barely know what they are doing. They are fine for Civics and Accords, but for a car like the S2000, they just aren't cut out for service work on it.

But to have a car that has a piston engine that can rev to 9000rpm (actually 9200 rpm), and engineer it to be able to last 150,000 miles or more, that is simply amazing. NASCAR's V8's rev to 10,000rpm, but they only last one race. That's American engineering for you.
    Last edited by 9000rpm; 12-27-2004 at 07:38 AM.

Actually only the F20C, which is the S2000's engine. It has won the award for International Engine of the Year for 5 years straight in it's class. As for the S2000's transmission, don't even get me started. It is a VERY tight tollerance transmission. And when you have problems, 99.999999% of Honda mechanics aren't qualified to work on the car. The Acura NSX and the Honda S2000 are hand built in the same factory. But the Honda has to be serviced in normal Honda dealerships while Accura dealerships have certain highly trained technicians that work on NSX's. And if a dealer doesn't have someone to work on an NSX, Accura will fly someone in to that dealer to work on it at no extra charge. Now that's service.

This is the downfall of the S2000. Average Honda mechanics are morons that barely know what they are doing. They are fine for Civics and Accords, but for a car like the S2000, they just aren't cut out for service work on it.

But to have a car that has a piston engine that can rev to 9000rpm (actually 9200 rpm), and engineer it to be able to last 150,000 miles or more, that is simply amazing. NASCAR's V8's rev to 10,000rpm, but they only last one race. That's American engineering for you.
    I have a petrol Honda portable generator which is pretty good

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information