decadbal is offline Banned

everyone show blown their love

everyone...poor blown tore his little crappy nopi wannabe car up..lol and cannot drive home, so his poor sweet ass is stuck away from home on xmas.. so everyone show him how much we really love him..hes our little canadian kitten.. i wuv you you buggly bumper

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet

All I wanted was a couple hookers, hopefully Santa comes thru before Boxing Day

houseofpain is offline Banned
    MUAH chit head. i will pick ya up for the box social as planned on sat night. sorry about your blue xmas bro. HOP will make it all better
    ~HOP

Quote Originally Posted by houseofpain
    MUAH chit head. i will pick ya up for the box social as planned on sat night. sorry about your blue xmas bro. HOP will make it all better
    ~HOP

= HOP

houseofpain is offline Banned
    ok now my identity is out, way to go B@STARD LIPS
    ~HOP

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Ahhhh Blown sorry to hear that

Big xmas hug for you!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Planes, trains and automobiles. Sorry bro I hope you make the best out of wherever you are stuck!

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    bro that sucks! hope youre having a good time anyway!

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    i wuv you you buggly bumper

me too

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    I have no sypmpathy, after all he told me hes going to park up on the couch with a 4 gallon of strawberry scented KY, 1x commercial pack of tissues and hes booked the "buffy the vampire slayer" marathon im so farkin jealous all i got is 3 screaming kids, a wife that wont stop bitchin about the wrong tree i got, and the inlaws that givin the chance i would put arsenic in there turkey.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    I have no sypmpathy, after all he told me hes going to park up on the couch with a 4 gallon of strawberry scented KY, 1x commercial pack of tissues and hes booked the "buffy the vampire slayer" marathon im so farkin jealous all i got is 3 screaming kids, a wife that wont stop bitchin about the wrong tree i got, and the inlaws that givin the chance i would put arsenic in there turkey.
    Shut up sheep fukker... POS Kiwi

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    With all that.......Im sure a lot of the bros are feeling pretty happy with thier lives right now .

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Shut up sheep fukker... POS Kiwi
    Cant ya just feel the love Hope ya had a good one m8 and dont forget to turn the sofa cushions over once youve finished.

Thread Information