Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ticboy
    To everyone else on the board hope I havent overstepped the mark and flamed too much but I have friends who are missing and will probably never be found and d**kheads like CrystalmethodX trying to be cool piss me off.
    You havent overstepped bro ... I completely agree with you. We are all praying for the people there and your friends.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I totally understand bro.

GREAT post!

~SC~

I spoke to a freind who was staying at Phuket only two days before the Tsunami hit. She had only just arrived and said she was going to make sure she got up early every morning and hit the beach for a swim and have a blast on her holiday. Her boyfriend said she left their hotel room early in the morning to go for a swim and that was the last time he saw her. He is flying back home without her body or any real evidence as to what happened to her, One of the other guests at the resort saw her heading to the beach just before it happened, but after that no one has any idea.

It is horrible when someone is just gone like that, there is no body, no closure, just grief. Now times that by a million and you have a basic idea about what people are feeling all around the world, not even counting the horrors that lie ahead for those that cant just fly home, but have to try and pick up the pieces with what is left in a devastated region.

To CrystalMethodX, if s**t like this doesn't affect you then you must just be plain f**king dumb. To post your stupid f**king comments in threads that were started so that people could post their condolences and compassion for those who have lost everyone and everything in an effort to appear tough and cool has just made you appear like a jackass. You have only just joined and already you're on everyones ignore list, way to go. Oh, and your name is juvenile in the extreme, when your banned maybe you can come back as Crackhead or Speedfreak, bye bye loser.

To everyone else on the board hope I havent overstepped the mark and flamed too much but I have friends who are missing and will probably never be found and d**kheads like CrystalmethodX trying to be cool piss me off.

IronFreakX is offline Banned

Question

I spoke to a freind who was staying at Phuket only two days before the Tsunami hit. She had only just arrived and said she was going to make sure she got up early every morning and hit the beach for a swim and have a blast on her holiday. Her boyfriend said she left their hotel room early in the morning to go for a swim and that was the last time he saw her. He is flying back home without her body or any real evidence as to what happened to her, One of the other guests at the resort saw her heading to the beach just before it happened, but after that no one has any idea.

It is horrible when someone is just gone like that, there is no body, no closure, just grief. Now times that by a million and you have a basic idea about what people are feeling all around the world, not even counting the horrors that lie ahead for those that cant just fly home, but have to try and pick up the pieces with what is left in a devastated region.

To CrystalMethodX, if s**t like this doesn't affect you then you must just be plain f**king dumb. To post your stupid f**king comments in threads that were started so that people could post their condolences and compassion for those who have lost everyone and everything in an effort to appear tough and cool has just made you appear like a jackass. You have only just joined and already you're on everyones ignore list, way to go. Oh, and your name is juvenile in the extreme, when your banned maybe you can come back as Crackhead or Speedfreak, bye bye loser.

u r so rite how can some1 be so insensitive?

jonnytour is offline Member
    This is a severe tragedy. It will be felt world wide. My condolences and prayers are with everyone affected by this horror.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Wow, you quoted Eminem. However, no one is moving his/her lips, it's called typing. As well, you didn't even type it correctly and can't spell, but that's another English lesson.

However, you're right, that's exactly what people think of you. Gibberish.

Actually, when you post, what comes out is your lack of intelligence/courtesy/tact.

Really child, I'll let you go ahead and bury yourself, you're d*mn near there already. Your name/attitude/lack of worth at this location will eventually lead you to where you are destined.

Instead of being so hard-headed and immature, think about growing up for the new year, and try to contribute something of WORTH here, much like I do daily. The thread here about my leg workout for example, it's helped a ton of people.

Positivity.

All you have done is pissed people off w/your lack of maturity.

Negativity.

Therein lies a huge difference, and it's the reason I am who I am, and you are just, well, you.

~SC~
    Well said, Swole!

ticboy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    You havent overstepped bro ... I completely agree with you. We are all praying for the people there and your friends.
    I totally understand bro.

GREAT post!

~SC~

Thanks guys,

My friends boyfriend arrived back this afternoon, I haven't seen him yet, he is too shattered to be up to seeing people.

At this point we just want to know happened one way or another. It is hard to think about funerals and all that when you don't have 100% proof that she didn't survive. It feels like your giving up.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    I just realized I lost a friend of mine. he wasn t really close to me in the recent years - our path seperated about 3 years ago. havn t heard much of him since then.

his ex girlfriend just called me, telling me that he s missing. I don t know what to think. I dunno if I should call the parents or not. has been a while and still it s not certain if he s alive or not. his girlfriend was saved. what a terrible situation to survive and your loved one is missing...his father went to Thailand to search for him.
    they didn t even found his body untill now. the family will never get a grave, a place to greave and think of him, nor see him one more time. I dunno if they r still hoping or if they realized that he s gone. it has been a few weeks now.

I can t stand the thought thinking of him, fighting for his life, drowning. that s so fvcking terrible.

what a shame, he was only 26 years old. he had his whole life ahead...fvck, life can be over this fast. where ever he might be, I wish him the best and I pray for him.

rest in peace benjamin.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information