GQplaya is offline Associate Member

Girlfriend = Low Test!!!

I dont kno about anyone else here but when im single im like a rageing animal in the gym and every other aspect of life. Then when use are dating a girl u might actually have feelings for its seems like im not as boosted as i was b4. THats why i have come to the conclusion that im and gonna give every girl i meet the same treatment " hit and run". GQ

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GQplaya
    I dont kno about anyone else here but when im single im like a rageing animal in the gym and every other aspect of life. Then when use are dating a girl u might actually have feelings for its seems like im not as boosted as i was b4. THats why i have come to the conclusion that im and gonna give every girl i meet the same treatment " hit and run". GQ
    Way to go man. In Oz we call it the four F's. Find em, Finger em, Fuk em and Forget em.

yeah bro, girls with try and come inbetween anything that will make u feel good about yourself, thats the last thing i need some c**t talkin to me b4 i walk into the gym and distract me. I cant even tlk to the ones at the gym no matter how they look. If she distracted me from not puttin up .5lb of what i want to do she would be luckey if didnt drop 100lb dumbbell on her **** foot

solid-d is offline Member
    My opinion is

Well I dont got one today...

jonnytour is offline Member
    Good work GQ. Take it from us poor married guys. DON'T DO IT! Not until you are completely happy with your body and only have to maintain it. If you are looking to spend any quality at the gym it will have to come second to the quality time you HAVE to spend with the girl. Don;t get me wrong...I love my wife dearly. But I find I get hounded about stuff around the house. I have no time for the gym until I get **** done around the house, according to my wife. So now I will begin going to the gym early in the morning....and making her come with me.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnytour
    Good work GQ. Take it from us poor married guys. DON'T DO IT! Not until you are completely happy with your body and only have to maintain it. If you are looking to spend any quality at the gym it will have to come second to the quality time you HAVE to spend with the girl. Don;t get me wrong...I love my wife dearly. But I find I get hounded about stuff around the house. I have no time for the gym until I get **** done around the house, according to my wife. So now I will begin going to the gym early in the morning....and making her come with me.
    This was sooo true until I finally found the right one. She's as addicted to working out as I am. We even run clen together and do our cardio together. It's a refreshing step in the right direction compared to my past relationships (mistakes).

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible
    This was sooo true until I finally found the right one. She's as addicted to working out as I am. We even run clen together and do our cardio together. It's a refreshing step in the right direction compared to my past relationships (mistakes).
    Congrats. Like I said, I wouldn't trade my wife for anything but I would suggest that anyone who wants to be able to be dedicated to body building should seriously consider thier relationship status.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Yea well let me tell you boyz.... When my girlfriends getting needy I just switch to the other hand!!! My training never gets interupted that way!! Oh how lonley I am lol

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Yea well let me tell you boyz.... When my girlfriends getting needy I just switch to the other hand!!! My training never gets interupted that way!! Oh how lonley I am lol
    LMAO! Good ol' Palmela Handerson!!

Quote Originally Posted by jonnytour
    LMAO! Good ol' Palmela Handerson!!
    I bet I've f*cked her 1000 times!

Danielle is offline Female Member
    thats the last thing i need some c**t talkin to me b4 i walk into the gym and distract me....If she distracted me from not puttin up .5lb of what i want to do she would be luckey if didnt drop 100lb dumbbell on her **** foot

****, thats a little serious, no?.........maybe you shouldnt let them distract you in the first place
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    ****, thats a little serious, no?.........maybe you shouldnt let them distract you in the first place
    I'll agree there. From now on I am planning on trying to block EVERYBODY out when I am working out.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    U know its true when i have a girl my workouts arnt as good ....its very odd

Quote Originally Posted by big daddy k de
    U know its true when i have a girl my workouts arnt as good ....its very odd
    Distractions suck!!!!!

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justincredible
    I bet I've f*cked her 1000 times!
    Lmao I prolly have u beat :P

D-END is offline Anabolic Member

I have found that after you cheat on your GF you like them a little more after and you want to do the things you did to the other girl to you GF..... so cheating puts the fire back in a relationship

Quote Originally Posted by D-END
    I have found that after you cheat on your GF you like them a little more after and you want to do the things you did to the other girl to you GF..... so cheating puts the fire back in a relationship
    LMFAO!!

Quote Originally Posted by D-END
    Bro your exactly right. When i had a serious girlfriend I would go to a strip club on a saturday right b4 we hung out, go home shower then pick her pick and go out. This is the only way i could justify spendin money on dinner that night, and she felt like such a pure girl when we had sex later in the night. unfortunatly cheating is the only way i can go out with a girl for a long time. Maybe its cause im only 23 but i hope some day ill be content with one chic. But first i got to move out of the land of Jersey whores.hahahahahah. GQ

Thread Information