Bombshell is offline Female Member

Now for the ladies... What's your biggest turn-offs?

I can tell you what.... Women have a totally different outlook when it comes to turn offs. (I think, I know I do) My three biggest turnoffs for the guy I'm with would have to be:
    1) Doesn't look at me when he's talking to me.
    2) Arogance. There's nothing more annoying than a man who THINKS he's above you.
    3) A moocher. That's got to be the worst one. A man who can't support himself is the biggest turn off of them all.
    Who wants a guy that has to grub off of everyone else to get by? Am I wrong in saying this? It's just my opinion and I guess it's like assholes, Everyone's got one. LOL

~Kaboom~

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Why is your handle not pink if you are a female member?

~SC~

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell
    I can tell you what.... Women have a totally different outlook when it comes to turn offs. (I think, I know I do) My three biggest turnoffs for the guy I'm with would have to be:
    1) Doesn't look at me when he's talking to me.
    2) Arogance. There's nothing more annoying than a man who THINKS he's above you.
    3) A moocher. That's got to be the worst one. A man who can't support himself is the biggest turn off of them all.
    Who wants a guy that has to grub off of everyone else to get by? Am I wrong in saying this? It's just my opinion and I guess it's like assholes, Everyone's got one. LOL

~Kaboom~
    Your not one of them girls who expects the guy to pay for everything are you?

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Why is your handle not pink if you are a female member?

~SC~
    Think she is a female, i dont think the mods got round to updating her name.

Heres her profile:
    Birthday:
    August 8, 1973
    Biography:
    Blonde hair ,blue eyes, 5'2'' & 180lbs.
    Interests:
    Running, lifting weights, singing, yoga, pillates
    Certifyable Lunatic
    Height:
    5'2''
    Weight:
    Body Fat %:
    31%
    Training Experience:
    on and off for about 15 years
    Bodybuilding Knowledge:
    More knowledge about powerlifting than bodybuilding
    Cycle Experience:
    Just started Anavar . 10mg/day
    Bodybuilding Competitions:
    none

Sounds like a female to me!

Not sayin' she's lying, no, just curious as to why she wasn't all PINKY.......

~SC~

~SC~
    Your fav. colour huh?

My fave color is actually green.

Money green to be exact.

~SC~

Heheheh, yes gentlemen, I am ALL female. Just ask my b/f- Redmeat. I don't expect the guy to pay for everything, but I do expect him to carry his load. (no pun intended.) The worst thing is, going out and the guy offered to pay and then he turns around and say: "hey honey, you got some money?" That just isn't right in my book.
    For the pink lettering? I'm not sure why I'm not all pink. I just signed up yesterday. Maybe the mod's havent' gotten around to it? Or do I have to change the color myself? Not sure.
    Thanks for the input.

~kaboom~

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Heheheh, yes gentlemen, I am ALL female. Just ask my b/f- Redmeat. I don't expect the guy to pay for everything, but I do expect him to carry his load. (no pun intended.) The worst thing is, going out and the guy offered to pay and then he turns around and say: "hey honey, you got some money?" That just isn't right in my book.
    For the pink lettering? I'm not sure why I'm not all pink. I just signed up yesterday. Maybe the mod's havent' gotten around to it? Or do I have to change the color myself? Not sure.
    Thanks for the input.

~kaboom~
    I would have to say dating is dumb for starters...Its a way for the service industry to make money off from people. With that being said being a gentleman has nothing to do with paying for the girl, unless the gilr is not anywhere strong enough to be with a man that recognises buying her crap will not lead anywhere but working more hours to buy her more sh!t so she make like me more... If she wants it that way its because she is a user and really doesnt know what she want other than a ferewe meal and maybe some free drinks from some guy she knows is going to do whatever it takes to have her. So if I meet a girl for lets say a cup of coffee I will not buy her one why because I want the moment to be different I dont want it to be about my money or as soon as you buy her the coffee you are now just like every other guy she is used to using... I am not even saying its the womens fault that she thinks this way, but if you watch Oprah lifetime etc you will see its about getting things you desrve from your man cause thats romantic... If it truly said be said you can be with a man thats with you in the way you truly want him to be if you stopped buying our stupid sh!t... That doesnt sell flowers cards movies etc.. Romance and dating is an eveil that was created by a rotten slut whore that decided that money could be made here.. So if I was to say to a young women that I am having coffee with when you and your friends go out do you buy all the drinks all night so they will like you more? The answer is of course No.. So when I dont even know weather I want to be her friend or not why do I want to invest in a meal drinks movie etc.. She may not be what I want Jmo of course

Thanks for the input.

~kaboom~
    PM one of the super mods (purple user name) and they will sort it out for you. Or put a request in the females only section

Well CBT, you post some very harsh words towards the dating world. Have you ever been on a date before? I don't think women think like that at all. I know I don't. But I will say that it is a 50-50 world when it comes to finances but unfortunately the man still makes more in the same field because of his gender. I don't use men for their money. I don't use them PERIOD!!!!! That is why we're put on this earth, so seek out our soul mate. That's what I believe anyway. Everything else along the way is icing on the cake. If you choose to be alone and enjoy it, that's your perogative, Me personally, I enjoy dating and that's all I'm going to say about that. How did we get on this conversation anyway? The thread didn't start with the dating game. Oh well, I guess that's how discussions are made.
    have a great day~

~Kaboom~

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Bombshell...go to the new female forum and there's thread for female access. Give it a day or two cause the mods are pretty busy. If you don't get changed over soon, then pm one of them or me and I'll harass them for you.....they are used to it.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

1 - All of what Bombshell listed.
    2 - Bodyhair
    3 - Bad hygene
    4 - Slobs (house, clothes, car....don't have to be top of the line but have to be well cared for).
    5 - Cursing (excessive)

and last but not least...

Negative attitude, generalizing about all women due to bad experiences. We aren't all the same.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Wow CPT. Tell us how you REALLY feel. You know there are those of us out there that are about fair and equal. I dated a guy for almost 2 yrs that didn't make as much as I did. I tried to pay for things when we went out but he wouldn't allow me to so I tried to do things for him (cooking for him, renting movies and bringing them to his house, etc. There's nothing wrong with dating and the give and take. How else do you plan to find out what a woman is all about otherwise. If she is all about the $ and gifts then you know that she is about. It won't get any better once you are married...just expect bigger things....i.e. cars and big houses. So if you are in an equal relationship with give and take...good chance it will continue.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    I would have to say dating is dumb for starters...Its a way for the service industry to make money off from people. With that being said being a gentleman has nothing to do with paying for the girl, unless the gilr is not anywhere strong enough to be with a man that recognises buying her crap will not lead anywhere but working more hours to buy her more sh!t so she make like me more... If she wants it that way its because she is a user and really doesnt know what she want other than a ferewe meal and maybe some free drinks from some guy she knows is going to do whatever it takes to have her. So if I meet a girl for lets say a cup of coffee I will not buy her one why because I want the moment to be different I dont want it to be about my money or as soon as you buy her the coffee you are now just like every other guy she is used to using... I am not even saying its the womens fault that she thinks this way, but if you watch Oprah lifetime etc you will see its about getting things you desrve from your man cause thats romantic... If it truly said be said you can be with a man thats with you in the way you truly want him to be if you stopped buying our stupid sh!t... That doesnt sell flowers cards movies etc.. Romance and dating is an eveil that was created by a rotten slut whore that decided that money could be made here.. So if I was to say to a young women that I am having coffee with when you and your friends go out do you buy all the drinks all night so they will like you more? The answer is of course No.. So when I dont even know weather I want to be her friend or not why do I want to invest in a meal drinks movie etc.. She may not be what I want Jmo of course

seanw is offline Banned

~SC~
    SC, they are all pink on the inside

Swole has a pink fetish!

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Well CBT, you post some very harsh words towards the dating world. Have you ever been on a date before? I don't think women think like that at all. I know I don't. But I will say that it is a 50-50 world when it comes to finances but unfortunately the man still makes more in the same field because of his gender. I don't use men for their money. I don't use them PERIOD!!!!! That is why we're put on this earth, so seek out our soul mate. That's what I believe anyway. Everything else along the way is icing on the cake. If you choose to be alone and enjoy it, that's your perogative, Me personally, I enjoy dating and that's all I'm going to say about that. How did we get on this conversation anyway? The thread didn't start with the dating game. Oh well, I guess that's how discussions are made.
    have a great day~

~Kaboom~

I enjoy being with women lots of women... But if I present myself just like every other joker out there, why would I be any different... Better yet you want to talk about soulmates, or soulmate has to prove hes going to pay half the bill... But the idea of there being a ''soulmate'' is just so spiritually wrong imo... Why do I say this because we are all connected anyway so why would I limit my beliefs to 1 person thats going to complete me? Oh and as far as dating (to complete my thoughts) I only date women I am already dating.. Besides like I said earlier on how do I know what kind of person she is if she expects me to pay half or even expects to be treated like she is above me..I believe traditional dating is begging begging for the women to like me... OH I hope I get some tonight oh I hope she likes my car oh I hope this shirt is good enough... Its all media hype market of if I buy the next greatest thing I will feel better about myself crap.. But seriously I love to go out with women I do it quiet frequently... But my point being is that the "dating" in the traditional sense is Bullsh!t.. For all the ladies out there I would feel cheated, because the act of doing stuff from most guys is to get in oyur pants and not know who you are what your about, and not truly being fullfilled in a way that you want to be. Like cb said I bought movies made dinners etc.. Was that fullfilling? Was that the way your mind said you should do things or was it just "appropriate"? What if there is a way to feel the way you truly want to feel without having the traditional bs tied into it? What if you could be with a man who with you in a way you truly want him to be? Perhaps if oyu stop and look deep inside you could find that place where you hide that feeling. But I am sure you can feel that way if enough time and energy is spent over countless dates and countless hrs of hearing "wow you pretty" or so tell me about yourself... Or the besty one of all let me tell you about me, cause thats what we all want to talk about isnt..You know now that I think about it again regular dating sounds like a blast... I hope you all realise its not a hatred of dating its a hatred of dating traditionally.. Carry on

Thread Information