Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Yorktown
    Posts
    3,623

    Surf a great summer

    for those in other regions (i.e. barbados) that are experiencing summer conditions, I didn't want to leave you guys out. Surf a great summer.

  2. #2
    seanw's Avatar
    seanw is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Aussie in Singapore
    Posts
    2,372
    Thaks Axe, it hasnt snowed here in Singapore for about two million years either

  3. #3
    KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Yorktown
    Posts
    3,623
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Thaks Axe, it hasnt snowed here in Singapore for about two million years either
    That's good to hear. Surf a great summer.

  4. #4
    Hot-Rox's Avatar
    Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Down South-west
    Posts
    1,153
    We don't get any snow down here in the southwestern way either. Surf a great summer!

  5. #5
    KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Yorktown
    Posts
    3,623
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot-Rox
    We don't get any snow down here in the southwestern way either. Surf a great summer!
    THen this thread is for you. Surf a great summer.

  6. #6
    Hot-Rox's Avatar
    Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Down South-west
    Posts
    1,153
    Thanks Bro! I have a great idea. Surf a great summer!

    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    THen this thread is for you. Surf a great summer.

  7. #7
    Prime's Avatar
    Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Tropical England
    Posts
    3,531
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    for those in other regions (i.e. barbados) that are experiencing summer conditions, I didn't want to leave you guys out. Surf a great summer.
    poor skiiing

  8. #8
    *Narkissos*'s Avatar
    *Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Barbados
    Posts
    16,357
    I'm here..Prime's Queer

    Surf a great summer

  9. #9
    Prime's Avatar
    Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Tropical England
    Posts
    3,531
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    I'm here..Prime's Queer

    Surf a great summer
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Surf a great summer-10103337-suat.jpg  

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •