Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Man, just thinking about this pisses me off.....
    Specially if kids are involved. Don't get me wrong.....the woman just as much as the man.....

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    If a married wife is throwin herself at you in the first place, you really cant be called a home-wrecker.... if shes that insistant on being a slut, she will find someone else to fck if you decide to do the right thing and turn her down....

For all those that said, I would kill the guy for fcking their wife, you better kill your wife too for throwin herself out there in the first place.

"Cant turn a ho into a housewife..."

If I was in that situation though, even though tempted, I would say no just because there would be waaayyy to much un-needed drama to deal with.

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by WS6_KID
    ^exactly, not like I hop in my 84 bronco with the doors missing looking to "rope" some married chics. If your wife comes on to me, thats YOUR problem.
    Oh shlt, I laughed so hard I started crying, that's funny as hell (still picturing that happening!

P.S. thanks to all that offered the other side to this! Confess who has slept w/ a married women :spudnik4: :spudnikwa

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Peaple please...

If a woman cheats.. it's her fault.. not the husband.. if my wife cheated i would thank the guy .. especially if he came and told me about it.. or i caught them..

of coarse..

If i caught them at it.. with handgun in hand... she would finally get to see what it felt like to be double stuffed.. with me in her arse, and the guy at her head..

then it's get the hell out.... i've drained the accounts..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Bombshell is offline Female Member

Thumbs down

CPT- you don't seem to be hitting off with anyone. Did you have some serious issue with a girl that dissed you? I too agree that self restraint goes both ways, but don't put all of the blame on the female. It takes 2 to tango.

decadbal is offline Banned
    i try to respect a mans woman, married or not, if shes taken then if i know or find out, the game ends there and i keep it civil. ppl will kill u over that kinda stuff, and no woman is worth dying over..other than my mom, my sister or niece.. the rest arnt

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell
    CPT- you don't seem to be hitting off with anyone. Did you have some serious issue with a girl that dissed you? I too agree that self restraint goes both ways, but don't put all of the blame on the female. It takes 2 to tango.
    hey im no one to turn down free ass. I consider CPT a very close friend of mine, and if he did end up having sex with my wife and he told me about it I would be most gracious. And yes the blame is ALL on the married persons.

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    Oh shlt, I laughed so hard I started crying, that's funny as hell (still picturing that happening!

P.S. thanks to all that offered the other side to this! Confess who has slept w/ a married women :spudnik4: :spudnikwa
    Me

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    hey im no one to turn down free ass. I consider CPT a very close friend of mine, and if he did end up having sex with my wife and he told me about it I would be most gracious. And yes the blame is ALL on the married persons.
    Agreed!! They swore to monogamy!!

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    Peaple please...

If a woman cheats.. it's her fault.. not the husband.. if my wife cheated i would thank the guy .. especially if he came and told me about it.. or i caught them..

of coarse..

If i caught them at it.. with handgun in hand... she would finally get to see what it felt like to be double stuffed.. with me in her arse, and the guy at her head..

i agree completely, if my bro can bang my girl, he should, bc hes really lookin out for me, that is, if he comes and tells me, my close bros i hang with know that if his ho comes on, we will gladly slap it, tell him and she will be out the door and treated like the whore she is for the rest of the time she chooses to be around us.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    The woman has to be receptive, unless the guy raps her its her fault IMHO!

OG

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    I have turned married booty down

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Secret lovers.

Remember the song.

There you go!

"Creep" by TLC also fits the bill.

~SC~

so many people on this thread and no one posting...

so many people on this thread and no one posting...
    Everyone is waiting to see what the next person os going to say....I'll say it.

I would hit Heavyhitter's mom even if she is married!!

God Bless all the opinions. That's why America is what she is.

If you have ever witnessed the destruction of a man or a woman because of this behaviour, then I hope you don't have to. The depression and in 2 cases I know of the eventual suicide is heartbreaking. The kids (if there are any) suffer. Some of these women crack due to the guilt and it's tragic. I used to think like some of you.
    Now I don't. The woman is as much to blame in most cases. But, some of the fellas out there pray on the married gals. That is the crap that gets me angry.

Later

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell
    You have me all wrong honey... I have a genuine curiosity about women, and I also believe I have great roport with all women that I meet. But what your not seeing, and I understand is that I am nontraditional. What this means is I am a man I act like a man feel like man, and make no appologise for it. I also understand at your current state you have chosen to be one of the sheeple that believes that the halmark card stuff is fairytales, and well one part of believes that where another part knows the truth. The truth is I know what I want I where to find it I know how to treat and it makes my life completely fullfilled. Perhaps you have also found that, however with the way you have posted I am going to say no. This may just be a presumed feeling, but I dont think you like to have your beliefs challenged. With that being said perhaps you can immagine that once in a lifetime opportunity where your not in a place where you need someone to fill a role but found the one who fullfills a need.. But to feel this way now you would have to let go of the things that are normal that are safe that completely make up what you think is real.. This is difficult for a lot people and some just dont get and I understand that you dont have to feel that way but understand that I havent any old flames that burn now or and remorse cause we get whatever we want dont we.... But I understand if your not the type of person strong enough we all can think what we like...Now cant we

WS6_KID is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    Peaple please...

of coarse..

**** thats hardcore....

marka is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WS6_KID
    ^agreed, I love the "holier than thou art mentallity that runs rampant on internet forums. I just ended a fling with a married woman. I'm 20 BTW, she's 32 about 5'4 of spanish decent with a butt like Her hubby is a fed to boot. They work out together during the week days religiously so her body is top notch, really built well....Anyways my answer is if you married a hoe it aint my fault. FAIRGAME

Edit: she's tan to ;-)
    "if you married a ho its not my fault"...

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    The married woman or man is worse than the single person but two wrongs do not make a right.

Thou shalt not covet they neighbors wife.
    Thou shalt not commit adultry.

Either way you go its wrong and I don't care if you are single or not. However, how you chose to live your life is your choice. In the end it will all be accounted for.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    The married woman or man is worse than the single person but two wrongs do not make a right.

Thou shalt not covet they neighbors wife.
    Thou shalt not commit adultry.

Either way you go its wrong and I don't care if you are single or not. However, how you chose to live your life is your choice. In the end it will all be accounted for.
    I believe whole heartedly in kharma. I went through a lot of $hit a few years ago and know it was payback for some bad things I had done. Anyway, when I finally got my life together I was working as a Bouncer and parttime Bartender. One night I had a bachelorette throw herself at me. Her friends were all for me taking her home. We made out a little in the kitchen and bathroom, but at the end of the night I decided it was kharma I didn't need. I sent her home. She told me "I really like you and want to spend the night with you". I told her "You will like me a whole lot better in the AM when you wake up alone". Never heard from her again, so I suppose she got married, with a clear conscience I hope.

I dont really believe in the bible. God yes, bible no.

marka is offline Associate Member
    I met this girl 2 summers ago at a night club. After 2 hours of talking we started kissing. She left to italy the next day, where her husband is from, and lives. Then I got a call on my cell phone with a weird number, and it was her from Italy. She told me she would return in a few months, and that she felt this "connection" with me. She did return, then I took her to my place, and started making out, and right before I was about to pull her panties down, she pulled away, to tell me she was married. Nothing happened, I mean no sex. The best part though, is that she met her husband in Church!! what the hell!! anyway, she sends me emails saying she wants to spend a week with me at my place, and that she can plan on visiting in the summer. Its tempting, but I dont know. I hope nothing happens, I would feel too guilty, and am too old for this crap.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Maraxus you will burn for that. On a side note how many "playas" lol here that would do this are or have been married and have kids? NONE or 1? See I've seen it, some bitch get's bored and screws around the next thing she wants a divorce and takes the kids , half the stuff, crams the installment debt down her husbands ass and tears out 50% of his income for child support. Would you want to particpate in that? Would you like to be a victim of that? I don't think so.

try living on 250.00 net a week after taxes and child support , you will rethink you position.

The guys that think it's ok for this crap, I wonder what exactly they would do if they walked in and the girlfriend/wife was smokin some dudes pole?????

CPT I think I read that you had a g-friend at one time......So what would you do????

Be honest............Specially if you were ON....... We know the truth don't we???

Be one dead MOFO, huh?

I dont believe in Krama cause that would mean that for every good thing that happens in my life is directed by some force and not by me.. Now the Subconcious mind can have notions that your intent is harmful or it believs that you have to repeat mistakes before you learn and foils you in ways that you dont even realise. So the chances are that its your subconcious mind playing tricks on you not Karma.. Its like saying my lucky coin does this or my lucky sox or black cat crossed my path so I cant go there.. Its your frame of mind and how you project yourself through the world is how outcome is created..

Quote Originally Posted by MrMondodondo
    The guys that think it's ok for this crap, I wonder what exactly they would do if they walked in and the girlfriend/wife was smokin some dudes pole?????

CPT I think I read that you had a g-friend at one time......So what would you do????

Be honest............Specially if you were ON....... We know the truth don't we???

Be one dead MOFO, huh?
    bro if i walked in on that id walk right back out. and its happened before. thank god i found out before i went on any farther in the relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Maraxus you will burn for that. On a side note how many "playas" lol here that would do this are or have been married and have kids? NONE or 1? See I've seen it, some bitch get's bored and screws around the next thing she wants a divorce and takes the kids , half the stuff, crams the installment debt down her husbands ass and tears out 50% of his income for child support. Would you want to particpate in that? Would you like to be a victim of that? I don't think so.

try living on 250.00 net a week after taxes and child support , you will rethink you position.

I was waiting for your response. Id thought you'd have a seizure or something. Bro I would never cheat on my wife, never. But if a married chick made a move on me (while I was single) yeah bro id hit it with no remorse. Sucks for the guy, but at least he will have release from a relationship thats built on lying, cheating and distrust.

Be one dead MOFO, huh?
    Walk away bro... I would pack her **** throw on the lawn for a lawn sale and call it good... Maybe bang his mom sister or something but its not his fault she holds the responsibility to me.. I am not saying that I wouldnt tell him to get out cause I would. But really I am secure enough to know that I will get 10 more just like her tomorrow.. Would I be pissed yes, would I accept that it was cause I wasnt good enough no. I would be pissed cause she was sucking some guys wang.. Bro I dont have time to freak over that sht or want to waste the money with lawyers and crap.. I have to much to loose than to freakout over some women and loose everything. I tell my friends this all the time would you be with your gf if I could show you how to get 10 girls better than her tomorrow.. Thats how I think

Agreed but I would not want to be the last straw in someones marriage, I couldn't bear the guilt, or the sin.

I got 99 problems.

98 out of 100 love me and the other 2 women.... I dont care

Morons! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Morons! Lol
    Dont hide the fact that you love me. Hey vic, your wife is hot

Wow,

Better men then me I guess.... The way I live and where I come from you shat in my house and your gonna pay. I'm not gonna whine or pine away for the woman, and yes I would be glad to find out. I would also wonder how long it had been happening.
    With the attitude that you guys have, maybe I should bang your chicks..... Since you wouldn't do a dam thing about it anyway........Definately something to think about....

I would caution you tho.....in my crowd you play, and the bruthas will make you pay.
    There are quite a lot like this out there..........

Good Luck to ya.

Dont hide the fact that you love me. Hey vic, your wife is hot
    Werd shes nice... But not as nice as your neighbor...huh?

Wow,

Better men then me I guess.... The way I live and where I come from you shat in my house and your gonna pay. I'm not gonna whine or pine away for the woman, and yes I would be glad to find out. I would also wonder how long it had been happening.
    With the attitude that you guys have, maybe I should bang your chicks..... Since you wouldn't do a dam thing about it anyway........Definately something to think about....

I would caution you tho.....in my crowd you play, and the bruthas will make you pay.
    There are quite a lot like this out there..........

Good Luck to ya.

Mine is under a hypnotic trance that allows me to have other women but she doesnt leave me

Wow,

Better men then me I guess....
    yup.

Yes my neighbor is very nice but I can't have her.

Scooby1 is offline Member
    Personally if I walked in on my fiance with another guy in bed, it would be a god awful(sp) expirence for her. I honestly can't tell you what I would do. As for me cheating, I have turned down many, and haven't ever met one that is worth screwing up my future for.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information