Stretch Marks Ahhhhh

Anyone else here having problems with stretch marks, i have them like a mother around my arm pits and now they are starting to come in around my front delts...**** sucks....any advice, ive heard cocoa butter but i dunno...

maybe i should just stop lifting and take up a new sport like chess or somthin

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Vit E and coco butter are your best option. You need to keep the skin as moisturized as possible to help keep them to a minimum. What it boils down to is you are either prone to them or your not. If you are you can't stop them. The E and cocobutter will help soften the existing ones and possibly lessen them, however I've never had that luck with mine (from weight and pregnancy). They are a badge of success! Wear them proudly!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Vit E and coco butter are your best option. You need to keep the skin as moisturized as possible to help keep them to a minimum. What it boils down to is you are either prone to them or your not. If you are you can't stop them. The E and cocobutter will help soften the existing ones and possibly lessen them, however I've never had that luck with mine (from weight and pregnancy). They are a badge of success! Wear them proudly!
    amen!!

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    there is nothing you can do. if your going to get em, and you keep growing, youll get em.

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    there is nothing you can do. if your going to get em, and you keep growing, youll get em.
    Billy, is that a real quote? WTF? hahaha

Users of steroids have been known to pick fights for no reason, attack family members, and kill people." ~Steroid -Encylopedia

BDTR is offline Retired
    Atleast you dont have them on your neck and feet.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Atleast you dont have them on your neck and feet.

Feet?

Jesus!

You're shiitting me.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Ive got them on my lats, thats the worst spot if you ask me.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Yup, luckilly they faded and are now skin tone but before they were bright red. My feet grew this year a full size, from 13 to 14 and my calve growth contributed to it. When i first got back into lifting after a long layoff from injuries, i put on something like 70lbs of muscle in 6 months and my skin basically started to tear.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Feet?

Jesus!

You're shiitting me.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Yup, luckilly they faded and are now skin tone but before they were bright red. My feet grew this year a full size, from 13 to 14 and my calve growth contributed to it. When i first got back into lifting after a long layoff from injuries, i put on something like 70lbs of muscle in 6 months and my skin basically started to tear.
    **** bro must be the GH ???

jonnytour is offline Member
    Dude I alwayas thought you were a monster....but HOLY ****!!! That stuff is crazy!

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    They are a badge of success! Wear them proudly!

Yeah, i carry my badge from being a succesful fat ass backmin the day...now i am literally scarred for life....

jonnytour is offline Member
    I have only started to develope them. I have very hydrated skin so I hardly ever get stretch marks. It kinda pissed me off at first cuz I thought I mustn't have been making enough progress. But now I realize that it is a blessing.

SHODAN DAN Guest
    What caused the feet to grow, I mean, a grown fully mature man growing one foot size in 31 days (you said THIS YEAR didn't you ).. Kidding ya. But seriously one full size?.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I don't know, i've been 6 feet since i started juicing at 16 and had size 13 shoes. Within the past year i've had to buy size 14 shoes. I'm thinking maybe HGH and IGF-1 in high doses.

SHODAN DAN Guest
    I don't know, i've been 6 feet since i started juicing at 16 and had size 13 shoes. Within the past year i've had to buy size 14 shoes. I'm thinking maybe HGH and IGF-1 in high doses.
    And have you got the Arnie jaw and gapped tooth?. Not trying to be offensive, just wondering about the GH and IGF-1.

Well that's unfortunate.......I have a few of them myself for the same reason....and everytime I start getting lazy.....I look at them to remind me to get in gear.

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    Yeah, i carry my badge from being a succesful fat ass backmin the day...now i am literally scarred for life....
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeytown
    Billy, is that a real quote? WTF? hahaha

Users of steroids have been known to pick fights for no reason, attack family members, and kill people." ~Steroid-Encylopedia
    its a direct quote from that site.

SHODAN DAN Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeytown

Users of steroids have been known to pick fights for no reason, attack family members, and kill people." ~Steroid-Encylopedia

What in the hell kinda question is that?.. (bdtr said that to me earlier when I asked if he'd shot or stabbed anyone in selfdefence )

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNatural3456
    Anyone else here having problems with stretch marks, i have them like a mother around my arm pits and now they are starting to come in around my front delts...**** sucks....any advice, ive heard cocoa butter but i dunno...

maybe i should just stop lifting and take up a new sport like chess or somthin
    shhiiiiiiiit I love mine, everytime I get a new one it's like having a new child to raise and watching them grow into a man. when I get one I show my brother and say I caughting ya bitch ass.

Quote Originally Posted by D-END
    shhiiiiiiiit I love mine, everytime I get a new one it's like having a new child to raise and watching them grow into a man. when I get one I show my brother and say I caughting ya bitch ass.
    Funny you said the same thing about the scratches I left on your back

BDTR is offline Retired
    Would you two get a room already.

Funny you said the same thing about the scratches I left on your back

Would you two get a room already.

LOL BDTR........sorry....I'm in a mood tonite. Gotta make myself laugh or I'm gonna cry! Freakin STRESS

Thread Information