Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer

The last 4 weeks....

The last 4 weeks have been the most ****ed upp weeks in my life without a doubt!!

it started out calm with HUGE as blisters from morning cardio so I couldnt walk for 4 days. Then I have had a cold that has stuck with me since january 12th that realy hit me hard so I was out cold for 4 days. Then I got a stomach bug and puked and had diharrea for 2 days, then some kind of "lump" like 1,5-2 inches below the kneecap started hurting bad during leg workouts so I hardly can work legs. Then I got these strange fevers during workouts and was out cold again for 2 days. Then I got food poisoning and was out for another day. and now this weekend I got a ****ing gastric catarrh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    God realy doesnt want me to do the competition. Its SO **** fun to eat 6 times a day when I get heavy nausea and pain after every meal

ohh well Im leaning out and acctualy gaining strenght so it isnt all bad and I can sleep without sleepmeeds again.
    But this is realy ****ing with my mind. Killing my drive and motivation not to mention every other part of my life is going to hell now. Im broke, I have no job, I cant find any job. Cant get unemployement cash.

Just needed to vent a bit..

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    **** bro sorry to hear all that. keep your head up brighter days have got to come sooner or later.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Shìt bro I guess your havin a bad month..

It will get better... Just stick it out..

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Hope things get better soon.

C.B.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    thanks so do i....

Thread Information