Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    KeyMastur is offline VET
    i usually say this :

I'm gonna throw this out there; if you like it, take it, if you don't, send it right back. I want to be on you.

or :

I don't know how to tell you this but I'm kind of a big deal. I own many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany

1819 is offline Senior Member
    my personal favorite..."sweetheart, calm down. there's no reason to turn this rape into a murder."

Mutant is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    i usually say this :

I'm gonna throw this out there; if you like it, take it, if you don't, send it right back. I want to be on you.

or :

I don't know how to tell you this but I'm kind of a big deal. I own many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany
    You have watched "Anchorman" one too many times!

Mutant is offline Banned
    Here are a couple:

"Lets go to the bathroom so I can f*ck you in the ass."

"My d*ck may not reach the end of the Whell, but it scrapes the sides."

OK, enough fooling around. I am a very shy dude, but i'm really muscular. I dont even hit on girls concidering my game sucks. So, I let them hit on me, and if they dont then oh well. Usually they will come grab my arms or grab my chest, and say "OOOOO, so do you work out or somthing?" But to be honest it kind of pisses me off because if its not obviouse that i'm bodybuilding and taking roids, then I might as well give up forever.
    Last edited by Mutant; 02-24-2005 at 10:16 PM.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    i usually say this :

or :

hahaha, I've used the second part (I'm kind of a big deal, and people know me), and it works!! LoL. Don't yet have the courage to try the first line though...

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    Hey Paris...

How YOU doin....
    doin pretty good...HOW YOU doin??

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    Being Computer professional, my best line is "c'mon baby, let's plug and play" and it always works

BDTR is offline Retired
    AHHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by 1819
    my personal favorite..."sweetheart, calm down. there's no reason to turn this rape into a murder."

diem is offline New Member
    just call a chick over in a club with your finger,it might take awile,but when she cruises over say,

"i knew if i fingered you enuff you would cum"

gya321 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutant
    Here are a couple:

"Lets go to the bathroom so I can f*ck you in the ass."

"My d*ck may not reach the end of the Whell, but it scrapes the sides."

OK, enough fooling around. I am a very shy dude, but i'm really muscular. I dont even hit on girls concidering my game sucks. So, I let them hit on me, and if they dont then oh well. Usually they will come grab my arms or grab my chest, and say "OOOOO, so do you work out or somthing?" But to be honest it kind of pisses me off because if its not obviouse that i'm bodybuilding and taking roids, then I might as well give up forever.
    Bet that first one works well!

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diem
    just call a chick over in a club with your finger,it might take awile,but when she cruises over say,

"i knew if i fingered you enuff you would cum"
    LoL.

CutieFace Guest
    I had to go to traffic court one day...3 years ago or so....and this much younger but very adorable guy come in and sat near me..since he got in late he started to ask me questions about the procedures in the court room...he got called just after I did, but then I had to pay my fine, he ended up waiting for me..walked out of the court room w/ me shook my hand told me it was a pleasure meeting me...and I went to my car...2 min later he scared the **** out of me w hen he tapped on the window....

told me he would've shot himself and regretted it if he didn't ask for my number....

ok so I don't get hit on all that often so when a guy does have the balls to...*wink*

*smile*

Cutie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information