Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

Oh H*ll Yes!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    I understand that we all have different types and expectations, but to just drop someone just because they don't have a pretty face is wrong. I believe in giving everyone a chance (within reason) and to not be superficial.

Quote Originally Posted by PaRiS2005
    to just drop someone just because they don't have a pretty face is wrong.
    VERY TRUE!

You run for the hills at first glance, to h*ll with having to attain them to then drop them!

~SC~

Seriously though, a face is very important, and I don't consider that superficial at all.

I mean, that is what first impressions are about. You don't say, "wow, look at the IQ on THAT chick!!!!!".

~SC~

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MR PHATT ASS
    P.S. I know she would never screw me over..shes a very good girl and she would definatly provide for me if needed..
    Given this comment, I'd say you were looking, at least partly, for a sugar-momma. This in itself is a guarantee that you're not looking for someone to have a healthy adult relationship with. And if this lady is inclined to rescue or take care of guys (assuming responsibilities that the guy should be taking care of), she's not ready for a healthy adult relationship either.

About 75% of the people in the US are not capable of forming happy, healthy adult relationships (according to my shrink), primarily because they come from families where healthy behaviours were not modeled by their parents, so they essentially inherited their parent's flawed relationship practices; it's all they know, all they ever learned, and they've seen it so much they think pathological behaviour is normal.

I don't mean to get up on my high horse here, just to suggest that it looks to me like you and this other lady could have an unfulfilling relationship for a while. Go for it, if you like.

-Tock

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    Good point, swole

xfade7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Seriously though, a face is very important, and I don't consider that superficial at all.

I mean, that is what first impressions are about. You don't say, "wow, look at the IQ on THAT chick!!!!!".

~SC~
    Point, set, and match.

xfade7

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires

Oh H*ll Yes!!!!!
    I'm just imagining that chick you posted with a nice shot of whipped cream on her face... or...

Tock....I definatly respect your answer here and point well taken..

Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    Given this comment, I'd say you were looking, at least partly, for a sugar-momma. This in itself is a guarantee that you're not looking for someone to have a healthy adult relationship with. And if this lady is inclined to rescue or take care of guys (assuming responsibilities that the guy should be taking care of), she's not ready for a healthy adult relationship either.

About 75% of the people in the US are not capable of forming happy, healthy adult relationships (according to my shrink), primarily because they come from families where healthy behaviours were not modeled by their parents, so they essentially inherited their parent's flawed relationship practices; it's all they know, all they ever learned, and they've seen it so much they think pathological behaviour is normal.

I don't mean to get up on my high horse here, just to suggest that it looks to me like you and this other lady could have an unfulfilling relationship for a while. Go for it, if you like.

-Tock
    ..I think that comment I made may have come out wrong.. I think what I was trying to say is that she would have what I believe is an undying love for me if it were to go that far..she lives like acouple of hrs away but if it developed into something she'd would really take care of me when I came down to visit..You know cooking, taking me out and sh*t...things like that.My job is preety good..benifits are ok and chances to make some $$ are there...I for sure had acouple of opportunities to be with a so-called sugar mamas in a sense, but I'm not a dog...I couldn't fake a relationship for the goodies..

carbs-rule is offline Associate Member

If she's lookin' like a mutt, who cares about the butt?

~SC~
    This is a quote of biblical proportions.

xfade7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by carbs-rule
    This is a quote of biblical proportions.

LMAO.

xfade7

Wrath is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    lmao.. I could just picture lil Jon singing that in a song lol

rofl ....so could I!!

peump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilsDeity
    if she makes you happy then who cares?
    that's it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information