Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelis
    Wrong bro watch ur cartoons read your comics its not the heat that they are sensitie to its sound... a certain frequency of sound. I remember watching a spider man show where he used the sound of a rocket to peel the "whatchamacallit" of of that guy... then he sent it into outer space with the rocket... I think it ended up coming back later though.
    The symbiots are heat sensetive to Thats one of the weapones used against them. Heat and sound.

The episodes you are refering to is spidermans first encounter with venom. In the begining of that series he had the symbiot himself but got rid of it by forcing it out of his body with the sound of churchbells. Then it found eddie brook(I think that was the name) to bond with instead and that is the birth of venom **** I feel like a nerd now.

Wel, my favorite comic book hero is in my avartar

His name is Red Ketchup, but unless you're french canadian and over 25 you've probably never heard of him.

Here is a link with a brief bio of Red
    http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/r/redketch.htm

Red

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    this is simple.... most powerful is probably Magneto- reasoning: he dont giva fck. He'll do anything for his cause, even kill innocent people, that making him more powerful then any other mutant.!!

But, my favorite character, almost unstoppable is VENOM!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    You're on crack.....come one man. We're talking SUPERman. If the Hulk were better his name would be SUPERhulk.......I don't see no super in front of his name.
    i must admit.... you have a point. o wise one....

Wrong bro watch ur cartoons read your comics its not the heat that they are sensitie to its sound... a certain frequency of sound. I remember watching a spider man show where he used the sound of a rocket to peel the "whatchamacallit" of of that guy... then he sent it into outer space with the rocket... I think it ended up coming back later though.
    correct!! and i dont even read comics hahahaha

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    I AM the BEST super hero!!!

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    None of you have named a superhero that could defeat Apocalypse yet....hes a frickin monster....he cant die.

But seriously, I gotta say batman...way cool gadgets, pimp as$ car, and ripped abs...what more could a girl ask for?!

Quote Originally Posted by PaRiS2005
    But seriously, I gotta say batman...way cool gadgets, pimp as$ car, and ripped abs...what more could a girl ask for?!
    In short? Superman

Quote Originally Posted by SplinterCell
    None of you have named a superhero that could defeat Apocalypse yet....hes a frickin monster....he cant die.

Maby thanos? I still think superman is number 1

Superman is number 2...BATMAN is number 1!!

Quote Originally Posted by johan
    Maby thanos? I still think superman is number 1
    Eh maybe, but in Marvel, "The Creator" (God) is the most powerful, he's never seen before, but spoken of a few times by the other more powerful cosmic entities

You know splinter...I didn't even think about that. God is definately the most powerful superhero. Along with Jesus, cause he saved us all, if you think about it.

singern is offline Banned
    He is pretty tough, but the Xmen kick his asz every time.

I have to go with SuperMan he has it all in a nutshell
    Last edited by singern; 02-24-2005 at 01:40 PM.

Eh maybe, but in Marvel, "The Creator" (God) is the most powerful, he's never seen before, but spoken of a few times by the other more powerful cosmic entities
    Ohh man then Il bring in Q from star trek into this, he is omnipotent so he is can **** upp god if he wants to

I still dont consider god a superhero. What villans has he defeated? Maby everyone thinks hes so powerfull but all he realy does is to sit on his ass

singern is offline Banned
    You know splinter...I didn't even think about that. God is definately the most powerful superhero. Along with Jesus, cause he saved us all, if you think about it.

I wonder what his costume looks like.

Its settled! God wins by default!

Jef-El is offline Associate Member
    although not my fav. hero, I think the iceman is up there with any that have been mentioned.

Jesus hell superman would **** him upp proper without even trying hard(and this isnt meant in any anti religious way )

Its settled! God wins by default!

nah nah nah first mention his merits and then we can talk. Who has he defeated that is a worthy foe?

Hate to tell you this, but Superman wasn't created by Marvel...

He was created in 1933 by a Canadian cartoonist (who later moved to the US) named Joe Shuster. In 1936 he partnered with Jerry Siegel and they published "Superman". They sold the Superman character and story to Action Comics (now DC Comics) in 1938 for $130....

Red

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Hate to tell you this, but Superman wasn't created by Marvel...

He was created in 1933 by a Canadian cartoonist (who later moved to the US) named Joe Shuster. In 1936 he partnered with Jerry Siegel and they published "Superman". They sold the Superman character and story to Action Comics (now DC Comics) in 1938 for $130....

Red
    ****, that would have the to be the $hittiest deal of the 20th century. WTF?

Spyder Guest
    SPIDERMAN!!

nah nah nah first mention his merits and then we can talk. Who has he defeated that is a worthy foe?
    http://www.childrensermons.com/sermons/noah2.htm

BOOO YAH! My man God destroyed all evil....without even lifting a finger, need more merits?

Superman's canadian?!

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Superman's canadian?!

obvously he has more weaknesses than just kryptonite then

http://www.childrensermons.com/sermons/noah2.htm

BOOO YAH! My man God destroyed all evil....without even lifting a finger, need more merits?
    Nah not all evil. Just the evil on planet earth. In other words he saved villains like doomsday, galactaus ect that superman later had to battle

Is superman REALLY canadian??? Cuz if he is.....

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm telling you, its the Hulk.

Even if super man Jabbed him all day, it would not hurt him just get him stronger because he would get more pissed off, the more pissed he is the stronger he gets. He's fuled by just rage, nothing else.

Super man could have just thrown Doomsday into outerspace too, but for some reason he did not. He could not just burn the hulk with his eyes either, because his skin is impenitrable.

Even the smart Hulk could beat super man, he could fight him off just fine and be smart enough to get the old green rock and pwn Superman.

Juggy and Magneto do have helmets to keep people out of there minds, but they can control everyone else. Control someone else and have them remove that tin can off the heads for them.

Juggy is a force to be delt with as well, but his power is derived from a jewel, that can be destroyed.

Angelis is offline Banned
    The symbiots are heat sensetive to Thats one of the weapones used against them. Heat and sound.

The episodes you are refering to is spidermans first encounter with venom. In the begining of that series he had the symbiot himself but got rid of it by forcing it out of his body with the sound of churchbells. Then it found eddie brook(I think that was the name) to bond with instead and that is the birth of venom **** I feel like a nerd now.
    No the one im talking about was the one where he gets the symbiot off Eddie with the sound frequincy emitted from the rocket, he grabs the symbiot once its off and throws it at the rocket and sticks it one there with his web. In a later episode the symbiot comes back via a satelite.

No the one im talking about was the one where he gets the symbiot off Eddie with the sound frequincy emitted from the rocket, he grabs the symbiot once its off and throws it at the rocket and sticks it one there with his web. In a later episode the symbiot comes back via a satelite.
    We are talking about the same I just referd to the begining of that series of events, it ended with the rocket that flew away with the symbiot and started with spiderman having it.

Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg
    I'm telling you, its the Hulk.

Even if super man Jabbed him all day, it would not hurt him just get him stronger because he would get more pissed off, the more pissed he is the stronger he gets. He's fuled by just rage, nothing else.

Super man could have just thrown Doomsday into outerspace too, but for some reason he did not. He could not just burn the hulk with his eyes either, because his skin is impenitrable.

Even the smart Hulk could beat super man, he could fight him off just fine and be smart enough to get the old green rock and pwn Superman.

Juggy and Magneto do have helmets to keep people out of there minds, but they can control everyone else. Control someone else and have them remove that tin can off the heads for them.

Juggy is a force to be delt with as well, but his power is derived from a jewel, that can be destroyed.
    Doomsday cant choke he needs air. Remember superman is stronger then the hulk could ever be. He can change the rotation of planets. He can take hits from guys like doomsday and still survive. Has the hulk ever faced any opponent near as powerfull as the ones superman has defeated ??? maby the hulks true power has never been tested. But if ironman can beat hulk then superman can toy with the hulk

BDTR is offline Retired
    Superman would destroy the hulk, all he would have to do is throw him into space.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Juggernaut vs superman vs the hulk

Based on the known powers who would win? Superman can just fly up there and wait for the others to get tierd...if they ever do...or throw them into space and see what happends hehe.

As a kid i loved spiderman, now when im more savage i like wolverine. His all blood and guts! A true badass that dosent need that much superpowers but still is a very dangerus mutant. He would be a great MMA fighter.

FinaZurp is offline Associate Member
    Wtf no one mentioned silver surfer... oh brother... Spidey would get his ass handed to him. but there was a cosmic soidey, if anyone remebers. Basically spidey with Superman powers. The creator is up there with Super man and silver surfer. I think there is no clear winner.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    You guys are only judging strength. He asked who is the most Powerful. It would be Beyonder.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Galactus?

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    You guys are only judging strength. He asked who is the most Powerful. It would be Beyonder.
    What is beyonders powers?

Thanos could whipe out half of the life in the universe with a single thought but then he had some kind of super power glove on him.

I guess braniac is pretty **** powerfull to. Maby as powerfull as the mutants that can control minds

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by singern
    I have to go with SuperMan he has it all in a nutshell

I am surprised no one has mentioned Apollo from The Authority. Same exact powers of Superman but with a willingness to kill.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    If I recall correct, Doomsday also got stronger the more you beat him up? Just like the hulk.

The Hulk has had to fight Juggernaut, who IMO is stronger than Superman as well. Remeber this is not Lou i'm talking here of the Sci Fi channle. I'm talking about the 9 ft beats that is solid muscle, impentitrable skin and endless power. The hulk never gets tired. As other get tired, he gets stronger, the more you push him, the stronger he gets. The hulk has been thrown into the sun and come back to beat Nick Furry and shield. He's crushed metal that can hold up the wieght of the moon.

I started out as a DC comic freak, Superman was my favorite. I know about them both, I know the powers of each and the hulk would win.

The hulk also has a better explaination of his powers, his body reacted to readiation and mutated to repair its self. It takes away from his thinking power, and reverts the split personality of Bruce Banner.

Superman is "super strong" and they explain his power as, he's from another planet!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information