Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by co2boi

I AM A BELIEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that page is whack!!!!

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    interesting.............new fungii eh? i'm gonna have to read about that. I know for a fact that there are no historical facts or records that egyptians built those pyramids

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    are you refering to the Blockbuster Hit, 'National Treasure' starting Nicholas Cage?
    No but you dont find it weird, that there is a pyramid, with all sorts of hidden meanings if you research it more. And the Latin Words that say "New World Order" (Novus Ordo Seclorum), in your 1 dollar bill?

I find it weird.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    No but you dont find it weird, that there is a pyramid, with all sorts of hidden meanings if you research it more. And the Latin Words that say "New World Order" (Novus Ordo Seclorum), in your 1 dollar bill?

I find it weird.
    no, i dont. we are the new world order ~

carbs-rule is offline Associate Member
    It was built by humans, people that say that it was built by aliens really underestimate the will of human beings if we set our minds on something.

It was the union of humans with great minds along with hard work and determition that made it possible.

But it was build by hundreds of thousands of humans working together. Many of people's sole purpose in life was the build the pyramid.

But who knows outside forces could have done it, nothing is certain.
    **** right, I don't understand how anyone can say it was impossible for humans to build. If you put a bidding war out for the top corporations to build a new pyramid, they would do it. But they serve little purpose besides a burial tomb. We've split the atom, sent a man into outerspace, and are probably going to be able to clone another human soon. The pyramids are childsplay next to these. I think the great wall and the area in China with the hundreds of stone soldiers undeground (Mount Li or Lee?) are far more impressive.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by carbs-rule
    **** right, I don't understand how anyone can say it was impossible for humans to build. If you put a bidding war out for the top corporations to build a new pyramid, they would do it. But they serve little purpose besides a burial tomb. We've split the atom, sent a man into outerspace, and are probably going to be able to clone another human soon. The pyramids are childsplay next to these. I think the great wall and the area in China with the hundreds of stone soldiers undeground (Mount Li or Lee?) are far more impressive.

The building itself isnt the most impressive thing. Its how its aligned with stars ect and how all the messurements of the thing has mathematical meaning that is impressive. How did they know about pi with such high accuray ect

Quote Originally Posted by johan
    The building itself isnt the most impressive thing. Its how its aligned with stars ect and how all the messurements of the thing has mathematical meaning that is impressive. How did they know about pi with such high accuray ect

i agree.

http://www.outerworlds.com/likeness/aliens/aliens.html

A_Pro is offline Junior Member
    The pyramids are more than a tomb; obviously.

They were used as an ascension chamber, like an accelerator or a 'portal' between this world and that of the state of Jinnus. The egyptians had no use for them because by their time they had stopped working. Their only use was that of a tomb. It was only meant to serve one man at a time. They did not build them... they found them.

The energy grid that made these pyramids active have moved. Now they are nothing more than a big out of tune organ, a tourist attraction.

In 2012, they will be 'active' again.

Right now you sound worse then the die hard christians.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    you still avoid my question. If its that easy why doesnt you do it? Why dont we se enginers toy with it? There could be no kind of conspiray to keep it a secret of it realy was very simple. I could maby buy it if it required advanced technology and enginering. But not that anyone could make a device that take advantage of the "energy grid"

Ask yourself the question Johan.

The best reason I can give you is "when in Rome". You do not want to stand out as a person driving around a magnetic car -- you do not want that type of attention in a world where the government purposely supresses these technologies. There are greater, more pressing problems to worry about than free energy. When the timing is right -- which is not now -- perhaps I will do just as you say and use the technology.

Psychotron -- don't you wish you could say the same about your beliefs?

Johan,

You want to see evidence of this technology being 'toyed with' and suppressed?

http://www.rexresearch.com/

Dig in.

While this information is new to 'your world' -- it has been the base of a life's work for other men like yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by A_Pro
    Psychotron -- don't you wish you could say the same about your beliefs?
    No, I don't have any beliefs, I let it happen. If there is some special purpose to me, then I am already doing it. If there is a god, then he would want me to know. If there is some spirtual journey, I am sure it would be more understood then just a bunch of skepticism and thought up idea by some philosophers and men. You would see more things known if what you are saying and believing is true. I don't know very much about how and why things are here, I just know that I am here now and I will do what I want, think what I want, and believe what I see fit.

My statement stems from the idea that die hard chrisitians take their beliefs way too far. I look at most things in a scientific perspective, so to me what you are saying make no sense, and is not rational or logical. I believe we die, and our journey is just that, death. We are put back into the ecosystem. The energy that was given to us, goes to something else, and the cycle of the earth continues.

I don't like to tell people their beliefs are wrong, because I don't know, but I don't like people talking about their beliefes as if they are the real thing, and what will happen, cause you don't know, no one does. No one from death has yet to come back and say, 'Yea god is there hes chillin' or 'man it's fun being a energy cloud floating around the universe'

Psychotron--

You said, "I don't like people talking about their beliefs as if they are the real thing, and what will happen, cause you don't know, no one does."

Can you say, without a shadow of a doubt, that if you drop a pen, it fill fall to the ground? Of course, because you've experienced a law, and this experience has created a belief.

Likewise, if I have personally experienced a law, like that of which I've spoken, Jinnus, electromagnetism, etc., and now it's safe to say that I do know my experience which is now a belief to be accurate.

As far as "no one returning from the dead"...

The energy that makes up your mind, your consciousness did not just 'appear' out of thin air. Nothing is created, nothing is destroyed; ever. It simply changes forms. So that which you are now, is not what you will be in 10 seconds. You constantly are changing, physiologically and your pyschologically. There is nothing occult or mystic about any of this.

Will you remain conscious of these changes after death? I don't know... are you conscious of the changes while you're asleep?

Like was said earlier, it's the reality behind things.

Can you say, without a shadow of a doubt, that if you drop a pen, it fill fall to the ground? Of course, because you've experienced a law, and this experience has created a belief.
    I can in this scope, because I see it hit the ground, but for all I know I am dreaming about this entire forum post. And that goes for every known fact.

Likewise, if I have personally experienced a law, like that of which I've spoken, Jinnus, electromagnetism, etc., and now it's safe to say that I do know my experience which is now a belief to be accurate.
    I haven't read any scientific articles on Jinnus, I have read plenty on astrophysics, random signals, linear signals, electromagentic power, etc. So I know about that to a certain extent, but nothing on the idea of Jinnus, just like your idea of root races. There is no evidence backing that claim.

The energy that makes up your mind, your consciousness did not just 'appear' out of thin air. Nothing is created, nothing is destroyed; ever. It simply changes forms. So that which you are now, is not what you will be in 10 seconds. You constantly are changing, physiologically and your pyschologically.
    That I already knew, which is why I said we just simply return to the cycle of life, our energy doesnt change form, but what use it has does.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron
    There is no evidence backing that claim.
    So if something doesnt have evidence, you shun it? You have to open up the possibility that is probable. Maybe 100's of years from now, we will have evidence for it.

If you just shun it and disregard it, there wont be research or other activities, to maybe one day have evidence for it.

So if something doesnt have evidence, you shun it? You have to open up the possibility that is probable. Maybe 100's of years from now, we will have evidence for it.

If you just shun it and disregard it, there wont be research or other activities, to maybe one day have evidence for it.
    Yes, I do. If one of my senses cant interact with it, pretty much I don't believe. There are certain things that my senses cant interact, but science tells me it exists, and that falls through the loop.

All the more reason for those people to find evidence and show it to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron
    All the more reason for those people to find evidence and show it to me.
    The evidence is all around you. Look for yourself.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    man destroy's what he fear's and doesn't understand. if the goverment has contact with aliens they know better not to let us know. the public is not ready for this.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Why would an alien life form build the pyramids and then use them as a temple for a human being..?

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    As a map like was said earlier perhaps......once again, the pyramids are aligned to some specific stars

Angelis is offline Banned
    What if it doesnt... what if for strange reason the earth stops spinning... gravity disapears the atmosphere is sucked out into space and the pen goes with it... your pen never hit the ground. But that would mean the laws are now gone so its not a good example.

Heres another... an asteroid hits the sun which causes a chamical reaction which causes it to prematurly go super nova half our solar system is incinerated... but the laws where still there but the pen never hit the ground.

What im trying to say is... you never know whats gonna happen "without a shadow of a doubt"...

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    Why would an alien life form build the pyramids and then use them as a temple for a human being..?
    As A_Pro said, the "alien" forms might have built it for other reasons. "Man" found these monuments and used them as tombs and termples.

The evidence is all around you. Look for yourself.
    Show it to me. that's like saying "god is with you, you just have to believe"

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    Aside from who built the pyramids... ALIENS ARE REAL AND DO EXIST... why you say? If you don't belive me no offense but you must be the stupidest person on the face of the earth...

You mean to tell me out of the gazillions and zillions and billions of planets and space is endless.... That earth... Only 1 planet... is the only planet with life???? If you belive were the only planet with intelligent life you are soooo ignorant...

DNoMac is offline Senior Member
    **** interesting thread. Please continue guys, I'm about to go workout and I'm expecting to have much more to read when I get back.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    I agree, let's keep the debates going, this is getting interesting.

Current science is holding us back, 26 letters to communicate??? Cmon, I know our brain is capable of alot more.... then how does evolution come forth? 1 day their is a mutation, and uno the rest... but with science we hold back these certain mutations or evolution, sure most of it wouldn't be good, but does this make any sence at all??? I'm confusing myself...

Look at it this way, say a guy was born with instead of 4 fingers and 1 thumb.... 5 fingers and 1 thumb... wouldn't that be more useful?

But say a guy (cyclops) is born with 1 eye, that kind of mutation wouldn't necesarily be good...
    Last edited by unclemoney; 02-28-2005 at 04:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by unclemoney
    Current science is holding us back, 26 letters to communicate??? Cmon, I know our brain is capable of alot more.... then how does evolution come forth? 1 day their is a mutation, and uno the rest... but with science we hold back these certain mutations or evolution, sure most of it wouldn't be good, but does this make any sence at all??? I'm confusing myself...

Look at it this way, say a guy was born with instead of 4 fingers and 1 thumb.... 5 fingers and 1 thumb... wouldn't that be more useful?

But say a guy (cyclops) is born with 1 eye, that kind of mutation wouldn't necesarily be good...

very confusing

Quote Originally Posted by unclemoney

No, 200,000 years ago, we broke off from Homoerectus, and became Homosapiens. Evolution.

A pro, were are you at?

In 2012, they will be 'active' again.

what does this mean a pro?

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    lol that s the name of thae guy "a pro"

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    He has good points. However he states what he believes as if it were fact.

If the aliens did come before human kind why didn't they colonize the planet? Where are they now?
    i find it very hard to believe that these "aliens" would cum to an uncolonised planet for whatever reason then built all this stuff then just leave. I faliens were that well advanced then why did they use stone and not something a bit more spectacular

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    why not? it s like us flying to africa to study a ant hill...

Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    why not? it s like us flying to africa to study a ant hill...
    haha thats the best thing ive heard in this entire thread, and the only good point from anyone was that the egyptians kept track of everything they did, but no one can seem to find any records of them building the pyramids.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    All right I confess.....I built them! I was the lowest bidder, only because I used a lower grade straw and recycled mud but I won the contract. I threw in the thing with the lions body and the pharos head for free.....we had a lot of left over material and all my labor was slaves so it was an easy jesture. We made most of our money on building the docks for off loading materials anyway.

My cusion made the most money....he sold jars of water for three shekels a piece.....lions head, sheep body, guy walking with vessel was the brand name I think. Made a killing and moved to a nice place where it rained more often. Smart guy

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    This thread spearheaded my recent research on the Pyramids. Specifically who built them, etc. Which in turn lead me to Mars. Have you guys seen the fuking pictures of Mars that are out there? Wow. There's way too much to tell, so google the following items when you get a chance.
    - "Secret Pictures of Mars"
    - "Pyramids on Mars"
    - "Face on Mars"
    - "Phobos is Hollow"

Worth the time.

Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    This thread spearheaded my recent research on the Pyramids. Specifically who built them, etc. Which in turn lead me to Mars. Have you guys seen the fuking pictures of Mars that are out there? Wow. There's way too much to tell, so google the following items when you get a chance.
    - "Secret Pictures of Mars"
    - "Pyramids on Mars"
    - "Face on Mars"
    - "Phobos is Hollow"

Worth the time.
    Do more research on the face, it's just those few pictures from that angle with the shadowing that make it look like it was designed to be a face, or designed at all.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information