Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath
    50 is a smart man...he actually has his own radio show on sirius now. This 'dissing' served a big purpose in terms of marketing...Just look how many people in this thread have chimed in; gets people talking about him. REminds me of the old saying, good publicity or bad publicity....its still publicity!
    True, although the only reason 50 has that radio station is because Eminem is handing it down to him.... The station originally is/was called "Shade 45."

RockSolid is offline Banned
    people are really underestimating 50's freestyle, i have heard him battle freestyle and when he gets into a rhythm he is great, i heard one i was in awe, he could take nas in a battle.

i dont belive jadakiss or shyne are pussies they will fire back.

and get the songs from limewire, its all there

Game really has potential as a lyricists...but he name drops WAAAAY too much! Every word out of his mouth was about 50, dre, big and pac...

50 is a smart man...he actually has his own radio show on sirius now. This 'dissing' served a big purpose in terms of marketing...Just look how many people in this thread have chimed in; gets people talking about him. REminds me of the old saying, good publicity or bad publicity....its still publicity!
    game talks about airforce ones alot too, that pisses me off.

and i dont belive 50 was smart, he created so many enemies by just one song. he could be a dead man walking. sure he will make money off it but is it worth his life?

Quote Originally Posted by OSTIE
    I also agree on DMX fallin off, but still, no one will ever talk trash about him cause he is just mentally fcked up, which is sad because IMO, he is in the top 5 for most talented rappers....
    i met DMX he stays in a hotel I used to work at. he is a very normal guy. at times i have seen him come in his wives toyota camry at other times he comes in with a crew of 20 guys, and always insists his dogs come in the room.

i dont think he was a great rapper lyrically, but he is a tough sob.

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Shyne will get back at fifty no doubt...

Shyne shot someone
    50 got shotted

I'll let ya'll guess who wins

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    You guys have to understand why 50 did what he did......the truth is 50 was a nobody. 50 did anything and everything he could to be recognized hence came "how to rob a industry nigga." That song made him famous. Some might say oh yeah the only way he got people to recognize him was because he dissed everyone. He's not that talented if he had to do that but the truth is other rappers have done the same or almost the same thing. Theres some new dude out now dissing everyone. he made a song almost a replica of 50's rob a industry nigga track. Then we have the great jay-z. NO ONE WOULD SIGN JAY Z so he did what he had to do, hooked up with damon dash and made roc a fella. 50 now has based his career on hit tracks but he likes to remind us that he's no ja rule....he's not gonna be singing on a melodic beat with ashanti. Theres alot of people taking shots at 50 and/or g unit to try to come up at the game. joe buddens is a NOBODY in rap. he got a chance to be something big with def jam which is a dynasty company and he blew it. so what now? he has to diss g unit to try to come up so game murdered him. yukmouth from the luniz also tried to diss game to come up but cmon lets face it we havnt heard a hit from him or THEM for that matter since "i got 5 on it" and i was in like 7th grade...i'm turning 22 now so please. jada kiss is selling out big time and he just needs something to make him seem hard. sort of like when ruff ryderz and rocafella were beefing years ago. that was just lame. once again fat joe just got involved in something him and his terror squad just can't handle. his career will be the first to go in this battle and as far as nas is concerned 50 is taking his title........why else would he speak on him? 50 is from queens nas is from queens. i like jay z better then nas any day but lets face it nas won that battle leaving him the king of queens at least............50 is about to be throned now that jay z retired.....the king of queens.....the king of NY. as far as eminem handing 50 anything...eminem didn't hand him a reebok deal...he did. 50 dedicates alot of his sucess to eminem and he should but eminem also dedicates his sucess to dre and game to 50 and dre.....whats wrong about that? who cares if game spits their names 500 times in 1 song the truth is he's just showing them love. ****, i would too. they just took a gang banger selling dope on a corner to a multimillionaire if not more. i would be EXTREMELY greatful. the truth is the have an all star team and i really dont think its far enough in their careers together to start having egotistical arguments about ideas and dumb **** like that for the simple fact that they are all rich and the truth being that if they all seperate they are going downhill like every other group that has ever tried to split.

and BTW, one should not beleive all these rumors because last i heard on the radio was that 50 cut his hand off because of his lambergini doors on his escalade. this rumor obviously started because of that song "how we do"........

Btw, anyone knows the name of the Shyne song where he disses 50?

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    I cant stand jay- z at all. Not personally or anything just his music. I cant listen to it at all. I dont have 1 jay z song on any cd I own. Nas may have won the battle with jay-z but the respect i give jay is he that he is a smart business man. I couldnt say for sure but i would go out on a limb and say he has nearly 10 times the amount of $$$ nas has.

as far as spitting names... they all do it. 50 says "dre's beats make my dough come quicker".

game, "got shot came back jumped on dre's back". How bout game saying after eminems verse on his album " get dre on the phone quick, tell him just killed me on my own sh1t". now thats respect.

Lets just hope they all stick together for a while so music doesnt fall in that slump like when big and pac died.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    I cant stand jay- z at all. Not personally or anything just his music. I cant listen to it at all. I dont have 1 jay z song on any cd I own. Nas may have won the battle with jay-z but the respect i give jay is he that he is a smart business man. I couldnt say for sure but i would go out on a limb and say he has nearly 10 times the amount of $$$ nas has.

as far as spitting names... they all do it. 50 says "dre's beats make my dough come quicker".

game, "got shot came back jumped on dre's back". How bout game saying after eminems verse on his album " get dre on the phone quick, tell him just killed me on my own sh1t". now thats respect.

Lets just hope they all stick together for a while so music doesnt fall in that slump like when big and pac died.
    They respect those who should be

Quote Originally Posted by SplinterCell
    They respect those who should be

thats true. i was surprised to hear game go out of his way to make sure jay- z knew he was not taking shots at him with the " maybach " line it was directed towards ja rule. shows he has some class. I love the way try mase all the time!!!

Wrath is offline Associate Member
    To me that wack to keep mentioning their names...you can be grateful without doing alll that unnecessary name dropping. Give a shout out and commence to ripping the beat. There was not one song were he didn't say 50's name at least twice. That kinda of steals from seeing who Game is as an 'artist'. You really don't get to know Game through his album, and I'm not saying that is all because of name-dropping. That was the problem about jadakiss on the ruff ryders lp, talkign about the Lox or Ruff Ryders, bigging them up through wack punchlines every other line...it waste time and takes away from a track IMO. You don't here Jay-talking about Dame dash every song...that shiat is corny.

We all know who he rolls with, his label, and 50 was on a lot of tracks on the LP...hopefully next album he will try more to stand on his own two.

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan

agreed. i dont know why jay was labeled the best rapper alive. granted he has been around a while, i personally just dont like listening to his music. i guess its jsut the media that labeled him that, obviously its nothing official. jay is however, like you said, a good business man, hes smart. I'm the same way i have nothing against jay personally, but i really cant think of any songs of his that really stand out at all. can i get a... was my fav of his, mainly cuz the beat tho, even had jha on it, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by LB55blitz
    agreed. i dont know why jay was labeled the best rapper alive. granted he has been around a while, i personally just dont like listening to his music. i guess its jsut the media that labeled him that, obviously its nothing official. jay is however, like you said, a good business man, hes smart. I'm the same way i have nothing against jay personally, but i really cant think of any songs of his that really stand out at all. can i get a... was my fav of his, mainly cuz the beat tho, even had jha on it, haha.
    Hard Knock Life was OK when it came out.

To me that wack to keep mentioning their names...you can be grateful without doing alll that unnecessary name dropping. Give a shout out and commence to ripping the beat. There was not one song were he didn't say 50's name at least twice. That kinda of steals from seeing who Game is as an 'artist'. You really don't get to know Game through his album, and I'm not saying that is all because of name-dropping. That was the problem about jadakiss on the ruff ryders lp, talkign about the Lox or Ruff Ryders, bigging them up through wack punchlines every other line...it waste time and takes away from a track IMO. You don't here Jay-talking about Dame dash every song...that shiat is corny.

We all know who he rolls with, his label, and 50 was on a lot of tracks on the LP...hopefully next album he will try more to stand on his own two.
    you don't hear jay spitting dame's name because dame didnt bring jay z up...all dame is a business partner. he didnt grab jayz and say hey.....im gonna put all my money into you and blow you up...no, jayz got his own money hooked up with dame sorted a deal and did his thing. jay z does blurt out bleek, beanie siegal, and young gunz's names every line though. so what makes game and the g unit camp so diffrent? i see it more as a cross promotion

Quote Originally Posted by ReX357
    Btw, anyone knows the name of the Shyne song where he disses 50?
    the name of the song is called "FOR THE RECORD"

Kanye is another rapper/producer that i just dont like his music at all. I like his producing if anything more than his rapping.The only thing i remember about twista is him saying KANYE WEST at the beginning of the celebrity overnight song. I though that sh1t was way corny. Sounded like to me, he made him do it. I dont see spitting names as a big deal and it never really crossed my mind even. I'd hope my homeboys would spit my name in their songs and i would return the favor. to me game just sounds really grateful of the help dre and Em gave him. I really like when he says in 2 different lines " dre/em came and got a nigga fresh out the slum". It sounds like i am on his nuts but game is the 1st album in a long time that i can put in my cd player and play from song 1 til the end and its been in the deck for like 6-8 weeks.
    Last edited by Fat Mike; 02-27-2005 at 08:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbodyjosh
    you don't hear jay spitting dame's name because dame didnt bring jay z up...all dame is a business partner. he didnt grab jayz and say hey.....im gonna put all my money into you and blow you up...no, jayz got his own money hooked up with dame sorted a deal and did his thing. jay z does blurt out bleek, beanie siegal, and young gunz's names every line though. so what makes game and the g unit camp so diffrent? i see it more as a cross promotion

Way off base...What Jay-z album are you refering to?

I typed "The Game' and 'name-dropping' in google and this came up (scroll to the bottom)

http://www.allhiphop.com/reviews/?ID=497

If I heard Jay-z say anyones name 35 times...I would return the album

I cant stand jay- z at all. Not personally or anything just his music. I cant listen to it at all. I dont have 1 jay z song on any cd I own. .

That is the problem right there. Go pick up one of his albums...listen to it, then come to a conclusion.

JAy-z is a wordsmith man. Go get reasonable doubt or streets is watching and then come back...you'll think differently

I typed "The Game' and 'name-dropping' in google and this came up (scroll to the bottom)

lol, holy ****............yeah jay z is definately sick

LOL @ that link.... gotta agree with you on the name dropping.... so many names on the list, fck, i wouldnt have been surprised to have seen mine somewhere on there

That is the problem right there. Go pick up one of his albums...listen to it, then come to a conclusion.

JAy-z is a wordsmith man. Go get reasonable doubt or streets is watching and then come back...you'll think differently
    I didnt say i have never heard his music but any cd i ever bought or song i ever downloaded that was on cd i threw out my window. You cant make someone like a style of music, voice or beat they cant feel. As far as the documentary review it seemed pretty good. he says sh1t on the album that just make me die Laughing. I dont feel that with jay -z. also, most people who like NAS style of music dont like jay -z. and nas illmatic/stillmatic old school albums i used to play from song 1 until the end too.

I don't like nas........he should retire

Quote Originally Posted by OSTIE
    LOL @ that link.... gotta agree with you on the name dropping.... so many names on the list, fck, i wouldnt have been surprised to have seen mine somewhere on there
    who cares... funniest part of the album is when he says " I wont fuk mariah, even if she had ashanti butt naked in bed, cause she got a forehead just like tyra". if you list that as name dropping it is funny as hell. what would chris rock be without name dropping?? one boring comedian right?? this sh1t is entertainment. take it for what it is. dont over analyze how many names are said.

BTW i know that line just killed jermaine dupri too. His virgin records superstars got tried hard.

I don't like nas........he should retire
    his newest album was terrible. i liked his old stuff. he should retire too i agree.

who cares... funniest part of the album is when he says " I wont fuk mariah, even if she had ashanti butt naked in bed, cause she got a forehead just like tyra". if you list that as name dropping it is funny as hell. what would chris rock be without name dropping?? one boring comedian right?? this sh1t is entertainment. take it for what it is. dont over analyze how many names are said.
    I guess Ill have to re-clarify, because you are right..... sh!t like you just quoted is funny as fck, I consider those punchlines..... what I dont care for is I guess multiple shout-outs....

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Are you guys watching 50 on MTV? The **** hes droppin on other cats is intense...cant wait for the album

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    The album is alright...I liked The Game's better

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YounG_SluG11
    Nas, Jadakiss, Fat Joe, Ja-Rule, Shyne etc., are all a bunch of bitches if you ask me. They deserve to be dissed IMO, and none of them will do anything about it...ever.

I love it when people dick hop on anything thats the new and popular.. nas is one of the 3 all time greatest to pick up a mic... and if you dont think so u need to switch geners.. as far as 50 and game goes.. i heard that game was only soppoused to make 1 album for g-unit just to solidify the group and he's not acctually signed with G-Unit records. I heard that some beef started when game agreed to be on a track with one of the diplomats and 50 said he couldnt be on it cause they swallow the gigantic cackus (not in thoes exact words that is..) However when it all comes down to it Games album was much better then the new 50's which i found to be disappointing due to him scratching an album to make this one and it was still sub par.. Just my 2 cents..

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    I love it when people dick hop on anything thats the new and popular.. nas is one of the 3 all time greatest to pick up a mic... and if you dont think so u need to switch geners.. as far as 50 and game goes.. i heard that game was only soppoused to make 1 album for g-unit just to solidify the group and he's not acctually signed with G-Unit records. I heard that some beef started when game agreed to be on a track with one of the diplomats and 50 said he couldnt be on it cause they swallow the gigantic cackus (not in thoes exact words that is..) However when it all comes down to it Games album was much better then the new 50's which i found to be disappointing due to him scratching an album to make this one and it was still sub par.. Just my 2 cents..
    no i dont like 50 cuz hes "new and popular", i like him because he flows like crazy and the beats are insane. look at kanye west, hes "new and popular", and anyone that truly likes rap should know that hes soft and his lyrics are EXTREMELY shallow. its the mtv trl fruitcake teens that decide if something is "popular", not the real rap fans. just cuz the mtv kids and the rap fans like the same song doesnt mean the rapper is just a fad. most of my favorite g-unit songs were never on mtv. i think 50's new album is bad as hell, i cant even find all the tracks though. theres so many different mixes and versions of songs that can be downloaded now its hard to know whats truly on the real "The Massacre" album. It comes out March 3, i cant even find the track list anywhere, if you can find it please post.

i do however agree with you when you say the game's album will be hard to touch, i truly do not know one weak song on that album, i can listen to it straight through. 50 has got his work cut out for him if he wasnt "the massacre" to be as good as "the documentary". Just my opinion.

The problem i have with 50's new album if the songs i d/l are what is going to be on there is the **** clap in the beat. You notice that he likes to use that clap alot or is it me?? anyway, i doubt this will be games last album and only album. I can tell you one thing though. I think he is one hell of a performer and he needs to be smart and stick with aftermath. The song "dreams" has one of the sickest beats i have ever heard from dre, period. I could listen to that sh1t instrumental.

just for kicks you know what would be tight if we could get celebrity/ rap UFC fighting.People would pay 100's to see 50 vs. ja rule, eminem vs. kim (haha), nas vs. jay,. I could tell you there would be a lot of upsets and god forbid ja rule did whip 50. 50 would probably kill him in broad daylight just out of embarrasment.

dick hop on anything new and popular?...yes nas is a great lyricist but he's old news now. the same way rakim is a great lyracist but his time is over cause when eminem its the top dog of lyricists right now. Funny, if you'd ever catch VH1 top 60 rappers or whatever other then PAC being 1 and biggie being 2 eminem is 3. meaning he's the #1 RAPPER ALIVE that is TOP LYRICIST and im sorry but eminem will rip nas a new asshole. 50 will too. i dont like 50 because he's new the truth is 50 ISNT NEW. G UNIT IS NEW. as far as his new cd being crap? how would you know? you know how many times these dudes put on old music or songs from whoo kid's mix tape so people can't bootleg their albums...like at kanye....he did 3 albums to fool bootleggers so before you go out saying his new album is crap wait til march 8th...(it got pushed back again) to hear his REAL MASSACRE ALBUM

no i dont like 50 cuz hes "new and popular", i like him because he flows like crazy and the beats are insane. look at kanye west, hes "new and popular", and anyone that truly likes rap should know that hes soft and his lyrics are EXTREMELY shallow. its the mtv trl fruitcake teens that decide if something is "popular", not the real rap fans. just cuz the mtv kids and the rap fans like the same song doesnt mean the rapper is just a fad. most of my favorite g-unit songs were never on mtv. i think 50's new album is bad as hell, i cant even find all the tracks though. theres so many different mixes and versions of songs that can be downloaded now its hard to know whats truly on the real "The Massacre" album. It comes out March 3, i cant even find the track list anywhere, if you can find it please post.

i do however agree with you when you say the game's album will be hard to touch, i truly do not know one weak song on that album, i can listen to it straight through. 50 has got his work cut out for him if he wasnt "the massacre" to be as good as "the documentary". Just my opinion.
    I hope you do know that 50 started out of shock value.. his 1st album was sick i cant deny that.. but he isnt THAT good.. He does have a nice flow but doesnt compare to jay, masta ace, big pun etc.. He does have nice lyrics but he doesnt compare to Rakim, Old Nas/jayz, Canibus (if you dont think hes a great lyracist u must be on drugs) or even Em who doesnt rap about Bitches and Rim or getting shot. He is just the new hottest thing and is going to fade out. In my eyes he hasnt made any impact on rap music unlike most of the artist mentioned above. Also i dont want you to think I'm a hater cause i still bump his album he is the hot thing right now and no one can take that from him. However him dissing nas is some other ****.. Ja rule, fat joe, jada and shyne sure.. even though i think jada and shyne are better rappers..

dick hop on anything new and popular?...yes nas is a great lyricist but he's old news now. the same way rakim is a great lyracist but his time is over cause when eminem its the top dog of lyricists right now. Funny, if you'd ever catch VH1 top 60 rappers or whatever other then PAC being 1 and biggie being 2 eminem is 3. meaning he's the #1 RAPPER ALIVE that is TOP LYRICIST and im sorry but eminem will rip nas a new asshole. 50 will too. i dont like 50 because he's new the truth is 50 ISNT NEW. G UNIT IS NEW. as far as his new cd being crap? how would you know? you know how many times these dudes put on old music or songs from whoo kid's mix tape so people can't bootleg their albums...like at kanye....he did 3 albums to fool bootleggers so before you go out saying his new album is crap wait til march 8th...(it got pushed back again) to hear his REAL MASSACRE ALBUM

Em and Nas would be intresting.. Look at what happend with nas and jay.. Nas didnt have any new material then he RIPPED Jay who at the moment was the hottest lyricist out at that time.. Also i had the Kanye west album 2 weeks before it droped.. the only thing that differed from the retail was the order of the songs..

01. Intro (Produced By Eminem) 0:41
    02. In My Hood (Produced By C. 3:51
    Styles & Bang Out)
    03. This Is 50 (Produced By Black 3:04
    Jeruz & Sha Money XL)
    04. I'm Supposed To Die Tonight 3:51
    (Produced By Eminem)
    05. Piggy Bank (Produced By 4:15
    Needlz)
    06. Gatman And Robbin' (Feat. 3:46
    Eminem) (Produced By Eminem)
    07. Candy Shop (Feat. Olivia) 3:29
    (Produced By Scott Storch)
    08. Outta Control (Produced By Dr. 3:21
    Dre & Mike Elizondo)
    09. Get In My Car (Produced By 4:05
    Hi-Tek)
    10. Ski Mask Way (Produced By 3:05
    Disco D)
    11. A Baltimore Love Thing 4:17
    (Produced By Cue Beats)
    12. Ryder Music (Produced By 3:51
    Hi-Tek)
    13. Disco Inferno (Produced By C. 3:34
    Styles & Bang Out)
    14. Just A Lil Bit (Produced By 3:57
    Scott Storch)
    15. Gunz Come Out (Produced By Dr. 4:24
    Dre & Mike Elizondo)
    16. My Toy Soldier (Feat. Tony 3:44
    Yayo) (Produced By Eminem)
    17. Position Of Power (Produced By 3:12
    Jonathan "J.R." Rotem)
    18. Build You Up (Feat. Jamie 2:55
    Foxx) (Produced By Scott
    Storch)
    19. God Gave Me Style (Produced By 3:01
    Needlz)
    20. So Amazing (Feat. Olivia) 3:16
    (Produced By Jonathan "J.R."
    Rotem)
    21. I Don't Need Em (Produced By 3:20
    BuckWild)
    22. Hate It Or Love It Remix 4:23
    (Feat. G-Unit) (Produced By
    Cool & Dre)

let's see if it is what comes out..

I hope you do know that 50 started out of shock value.. his 1st album was sick i cant deny that.. but he isnt THAT good.. He does have a nice flow but doesnt compare to jay, masta ace, big pun etc.. He does have nice lyrics but he doesnt compare to Rakim, Old Nas/jayz, Canibus (if you dont think hes a great lyracist u must be on drugs) or even Em who doesnt rap about Bitches and Rim or getting shot. He is just the new hottest thing and is going to fade out. In my eyes he hasnt made any impact on rap music unlike most of the artist mentioned above. Also i dont want you to think I'm a hater cause i still bump his album he is the hot thing right now and no one can take that from him. However him dissing nas is some other ****.. Ja rule, fat joe, jada and shyne sure.. even though i think jada and shyne are better rappers..
    thats cool man. yea i really could never dis Nas, i just dont think his new stuff is as good. I guess everyone has different tastes, but yes there are some lyriscists that are pretty strong. I just dont like the rappers that conform to all the media sh!t like kanye west and jadakiss. jada's old stuff was decent, but hes sold out almost as much as XZibit has. and i dont think anyone can argue with xzibit selling out. youve officially been pimped! haha, what a queer.

Some of the strongest lyrics I have heard are from underground. Immortal Technique is crazy deep. "dance with the devil" is almost disturbing to listen to. I like Jedi Mind Tricks too, some good stuff and ill beats. But if you really want some deep lyrics, try some immortal technique, the albums revolutionary vol. 1 and 2 are real hot.

edit: I admit its also great to get some opinions from others too, you bring up some pretty good points.

thats cool man. yea i really could never dis Nas, i just dont think his new stuff is as good. I guess everyone has different tastes, but yes there are some lyriscists that are pretty strong. I just dont like the rappers that conform to all the media sh!t like kanye west and jadakiss. jada's old stuff was decent, but hes sold out almost as much as XZibit has. and i dont think anyone can argue with xzibit selling out. youve officially been pimped! haha, what a queer.

Some of the strongest lyrics I have heard are from underground. Immortal Technique is crazy deep. "dance with the devil" is almost disturbing to listen to. I like Jedi Mind Tricks too, some good stuff and ill beats. But if you really want some deep lyrics, try some immortal technique, the albums revolutionary vol. 1 and 2 are real hot.

edit: I admit its also great to get some opinions from others too, you bring up some pretty good points.

I never liked Xzibit.. Never really listend to any of his stuff... But u have to think about it from a business prospective.. I bet if Xzibit droped an album his sales would at lease double cause more people would know who he is.. Cause who wouldnt take $5 instead of $1?

I never liked Xzibit.. Never really listend to any of his stuff... But u have to think about it from a business prospective.. I bet if Xzibit droped an album his sales would at lease double cause more people would know who he is.. Cause who wouldnt take $5 instead of $1?
    i think he may have actually recently dropped an album, not too sure though. if so, then it was obviously weak. he had some good stuff on his first album. Yea the money thing took control over him, hence him selling out.

Em and Nas would be intresting.. Look at what happend with nas and jay.. Nas didnt have any new material then he RIPPED Jay who at the moment was the hottest lyricist out at that time.. Also i had the Kanye west album 2 weeks before it droped.. the only thing that differed from the retail was the order of the songs..

01. Intro (Produced By Eminem) 0:41
    02. In My Hood (Produced By C. 3:51
    Styles & Bang Out)
    03. This Is 50 (Produced By Black 3:04
    Jeruz & Sha Money XL)
    04. I'm Supposed To Die Tonight 3:51
    (Produced By Eminem)
    05. Piggy Bank (Produced By 4:15
    Needlz)
    06. Gatman And Robbin' (Feat. 3:46
    Eminem) (Produced By Eminem)
    07. Candy Shop (Feat. Olivia) 3:29
    (Produced By Scott Storch)
    08. Outta Control (Produced By Dr. 3:21
    Dre & Mike Elizondo)
    09. Get In My Car (Produced By 4:05
    Hi-Tek)
    10. Ski Mask Way (Produced By 3:05
    Disco D)
    11. A Baltimore Love Thing 4:17
    (Produced By Cue Beats)
    12. Ryder Music (Produced By 3:51
    Hi-Tek)
    13. Disco Inferno (Produced By C. 3:34
    Styles & Bang Out)
    14. Just A Lil Bit (Produced By 3:57
    Scott Storch)
    15. Gunz Come Out (Produced By Dr. 4:24
    Dre & Mike Elizondo)
    16. My Toy Soldier (Feat. Tony 3:44
    Yayo) (Produced By Eminem)
    17. Position Of Power (Produced By 3:12
    Jonathan "J.R." Rotem)
    18. Build You Up (Feat. Jamie 2:55
    Foxx) (Produced By Scott
    Storch)
    19. God Gave Me Style (Produced By 3:01
    Needlz)
    20. So Amazing (Feat. Olivia) 3:16
    (Produced By Jonathan "J.R."
    Rotem)
    21. I Don't Need Em (Produced By 3:20
    BuckWild)
    22. Hate It Or Love It Remix 4:23
    (Feat. G-Unit) (Produced By
    Cool & Dre)

let's see if it is what comes out..
    thats easy...GOOGLE.com 50 CENT MASSACRE TRACK LISTING....THERE YOU HAVE IT. been there, done that. i do think thats the real track listing although about a month ago piggy bank was out to DL only.............it wasn't piggy bank it was some other 50 song from his old albums before he got big. Find me the gatman and robin track on a limewire or ares or something and ill be convinced you heard the album and it sucks

thats easy...GOOGLE.com 50 CENT MASSACRE TRACK LISTING....THERE YOU HAVE IT. been there, done that. i do think thats the real track listing although about a month ago piggy bank was out to DL only.............it wasn't piggy bank it was some other 50 song from his old albums before he got big. Find me the gatman and robin track on a limewire or ares or something and ill be convinced you heard the album and it sucks
    Yea i just downloaded the album. Its a skip througher. A couple really hot tracks, some good tracks, and some not so good ones. I havnt listened to it all yet, but so far im actually a little dissapointed, i had really big expectations.

Whenever they come out with a new G-Unit cd (like Beg For Mercy) I think that could be REAL good. not sure when or if thats happening though.

i remember hearing the same crap about the lloyd banks cd. He had a completely dif. album the month before it dropped and the month before i thought it sucked and when the REAL album came out...it was pretty good. not the best, but better then what everyone thought they were dling at the time.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information